Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 2
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 2
Aug 31 2011, 1:58 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1227 >

Sep 10 2011, 1:36 am Tempz Post #181

Well I have more time on my hands so that's why I'm more active than i usually am.

None.

Sep 10 2011, 2:12 am TiKels Post #182

DESTROY VOY FOR EPIC LUL

I have another 24 hours to rescind if so needed.

Change vote from roy to voy

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 10 2011, 2:35 am Voyager7456 Post #183

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from poison_us
Quote from name:Roy, Yesterday, 9:05 pm
Mafia Night Action Result
While spying on Jack, you notice that he is visited by Raitaki.

Quote from TiKels
DESTROY VOY FOR EPIC LUL

Mafioso #2, ladies and gentlemen. :disgust:

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Sep 10 2011, 2:45 am Raitaki Post #184

Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from poison_us
Quote from name:Roy, Yesterday, 9:05 pm
Mafia Night Action Result
While spying on Jack, you notice that he is visited by Raitaki.

Quote from TiKels
DESTROY VOY FOR EPIC LUL

Mafioso #2, ladies and gentlemen. :disgust:
^ Traitor? :awesome:

None.

Sep 10 2011, 3:05 am TiKels Post #185

First off, the odds of a double lynch... is like.. wha no.

I don't want a double lynch and I'll change it if it looks like it's happening.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 10 2011, 3:50 am Voyager7456 Post #186

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

My point was that you looked at the evidence that poison presented against Rai and then proceeded to vote for me. Hence you are a Mafia member as well. :rolleyes:

but i'm crazy for you

My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Sep 10 2011, 4:24 am Roy Post #187

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Day 1 Voting Progress
Lingie : Raitaki
Riney : Raitaki
poison_us : Raitaki
Mp)HellFire : Raitaki
Voyager : Raitaki
DevliN : Raitaki
lil-Inferno : Mp)HellFire Voyager7456 Raitaki (7)
shadow649 : Abstain Voyager7456
Aristocrat : Voyager7456
Norm : Abstain Voyager7456
Raitaki : Abstain Mp)HellFire Voyager7456
Tempz : Abstain Voyager7456
TiKels : Abstain Voyager7456 (6)
Echo : Mp)HellFire
FaRTy1billion : Abstain
xAngelSpiritx : Abstain
OlimarandLouie : Abstain

Currently up for lynching: Raitaki

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2011, 7:13 pm by Roy.

Sep 10 2011, 4:36 am poison_us Post #188

Back* from the grave

Quote from Voyager7456
My point was that you looked at the evidence that poison presented against Rai and then proceeded to vote for me. Hence you are a Mafia member as well. :rolleyes:
Or the fool.

Sep 10 2011, 4:37 am Raitaki Post #189

BUYING VOTES ON VOY FOR MINERALZ HURR

None.

Sep 10 2011, 4:41 am poison_us Post #190

Back* from the grave

For how much? 94 will do it for me.

Sep 10 2011, 6:59 am Tempz Post #191

And only my vote was decided by light bulb and window; the rest of the voters most likely only voted on the grounds of the fringe deduction.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2011, 7:04 am by Tempz.

None.

Sep 10 2011, 7:45 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #192

👻 👾 👽 💪

I'm going to trust Voy as sincere ... I also agree that the window and light bulb are pretty trivial things. The best thing I can do in this situation is vote Raitaki, unless someone else has better guesses. Or statements in their defense (looks at Rai).

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2011, 7:52 am by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 10 2011, 12:29 pm OlimarandLouie Post #193

I'm just curious, what happens in case of a tie?

None.

Sep 10 2011, 12:59 pm lil-Inferno Post #194

Just here for the pie

Quote from OlimarandLouie
I'm just curious, what happens in case of a tie?
Quote from Roy
6. If a tie happens, all tied parties are lynched.

Sep 10 2011, 5:50 pm Voyager7456 Post #195

Quote from Tempz
And only my vote was decided by light bulb and window; the rest of the voters most likely only voted on the grounds of the fringe deduction.

I agree - the experimentation thing is probably me. It not only references my avatar, but my characteristics from my role PM. However...

3. Each role has characteristics associated with it that may appear in night posts. For example, a certain player's character may be blind. Characteristics will be included in the Role PM. Characteristics will primarily show at lynch time to help determine a player's role, but they may also appear for other reasons (see below).
4. For each night, I will pick three players at random. For each of those players, if they weren't originally going to be mentioned in the night post, they will be mentioned in the night post. For example, if a Townsperson is picked at random, but nobody targets the Townsperson for that night, there will still be information about the Townsperson character in the night post. This will help let you know what roles are still alive.

You'll notice that nobody died during that portion of the post. Whereas Raitaki visited Jack, and now Jack is dead.

but i'm crazy for you

Sep 10 2011, 6:52 pm NicholasBeige Post #196

Ahh been at my girlfriends' for the past 3 days. Hopefully I can be more active this week as she's starting full time employment (in da kitchen, lols).

Anyways. /bandwagon Voy.

edit: for clarity:

I vote Voy for lynch-time. I don't trust you, I scanned the thread and your behaviour is seeming more suspicious than Raitaki's. You're also smarter than Rai and therefore quite possibly, a larger threat.

edit 2: Post may be edited to buggery, I panicked and thought time was running out - how many hours until the lynchin' rope be a-tightenin' around some vagrants neck?

Edit 3: vote still lies with Voy, but apparently I has 7 hours to meditate. Double-lynching does sound awfully tasty... however...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2011, 7:11 pm by Cardinal.

None.

Sep 10 2011, 6:59 pm Azrael Post #197

Quote from name:Cardinal
how many hours until the lynchin' rope be a-tightenin' around some vagrants neck?

It's at the top of every page.

Sep 10 2011, 7:10 pm Roy Post #198

Post may be edited to buggery, I panicked and thought time was running out - how many hours until the lynchin' rope be a-tightenin' around some vagrants neck?
A little less than 7 hours.

Day 1 Voting Progress
Lingie : Raitaki
Riney : Raitaki
poison_us : Raitaki
Mp)HellFire : Raitaki
Voyager : Raitaki
DevliN : Raitaki
lil-Inferno : Mp)HellFire Voyager7456 Raitaki
FaRTy1billion : Abstain Raitaki (8)
shadow649 : Abstain Voyager7456
Aristocrat : Voyager7456
Norm : Abstain Voyager7456
Raitaki : Abstain Mp)HellFire Voyager7456
Tempz : Abstain Voyager7456
TiKels : Abstain Voyager7456
Cardinal : Voyager7456 (7)
Echo : Mp)HellFire
xAngelSpiritx : Abstain
OlimarandLouie : Abstain

Currently up for lynching: Raitaki

Sep 10 2011, 7:10 pm NicholasBeige Post #199

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
how many hours until the lynchin' rope be a-tightenin' around some vagrants neck?

It's at the top of every page.

EDT? luls...

Stoopid americans not using UTC-4. Understood, and edited previous post - going to contemplate my vote a bit more and read the thread in detail instead of /epic bandwagon luls.

None.

Sep 10 2011, 7:18 pm Roy Post #200

Stoopid americans not using UTC-4. Understood, and edited previous post - going to contemplate my vote a bit more and read the thread in detail instead of /epic bandwagon luls.
I'm currently keeping the game cycles to 48 hours, so it's going to be on the same hour each time, if that helps.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1227 >
  Back to forum