[[ Back to FaQ-Index]]
- No form of data transfer over the public internet is 100% secure. This applies to SEN as well. You are expected to take reasonable security measures such as guarding your password and changing it regularly.
- Your password, e-mail address, and IP used to create your account are stored on SEN's servers indefinitely.
- SEN's target audience is not children. Legally, we cannot allow knowingly account creation by a child under the age of 13 without parental consent as per the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
- Forum posts and other such content are stored indefinitely along with the IP addresses used to make them. Certain content, such as forum posts, are stored even if "deleted" and are merely hidden from public view.
- Like all sites, SEN automatically detects your IP address. SEN also may collect and store usage statistics, such as browser and OS information.
- To protect against harvesters and bots, guests cannot view contact information such as Skype or e-mail addresses. However, we cannot prevent you from sharing and are not responsible if you choose to share any personal or contact information on SEN. This may enable bots to harvest your information from SEN.
- Staredit.net will NEVER sell or share e-mail addresses, passwords, IP addresses, or private information unless required by law. Information may also be disclosed if necessary to protect against serious bodily harm to a person, address security issues or spam, or to protect SEN itself.
- Administration reserves the right to look at members' private messages for investigative purposes under a reasonable suspiscion. (IE, if someone claims they are being harassed through private message.)
- As with all site policy, we reserve the right to modify it at any time. The date this policy was last updated is changed automatically when it is edited and can be viewed on the FAQ listing.
- SEN loves you and wants to keep you safe.