Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia: The Trump Card
Mafia: The Trump Card
Sep 9 2012, 4:56 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1938 >

Sep 15 2012, 7:15 pm DevliN Post #321

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Azrael
That doesn't change the fact that Roy should kill someone in the meantime to prove his role beyond any reasonable doubt.
Assuming he can actually successfully target someone, or get a confirmation PM that his night action succeeds.

Since I claimed publicly, I've had a few people PM me their roles. The one thing that seems a little suspicious is that one of these people is the victim tossed in the dumpster in the night post, and claimed that the attack was similar to an RE attack (they were just assaulted but it wasn't an Assassin). That person was not Raccoon. The result of this attack also apparently has some negative effect that isn't listed in the OP, so my gut tells me that the attacker was the Beguiler, and not the RE. But just figured I'd throw this out here now before I get killed in the next night. :D

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 15 2012, 7:40 pm Azrael Post #322

Aristocrat seems legit so far, having talked to him privately, and his initial vote was for Demon.

Raccoon seems legit so far, based on how vocal he's being in the Town's best interests, so I'm not voting for him.

Demon has asked for my role numerous times, even after I explained the unnecessary risk involved if we're Town and freely give out roles.

That being the case, I vote for Demon.

Sep 15 2012, 8:00 pm DevliN Post #323

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

This was my conversation with Dem0n in the Shoutbox last night. TL;DR: Dem0n thinks Roy will defend his Town alignment, and Dem0n wants to kill Aristo regardless of his role because he's convinced Aristo unintentionally kills Townies.

As far as I can remember, the track record does suggest that Aristo has a tendency to suspect and lead bandwagons against players that turn out to be Town. That said, I have my own private assumption that Dem0n may be Mafia, but I can't reveal why publicly yet. I'll remain with an Abstain for now unless someone has something definitive to go with on Dem0n.

EDIT:
Also given my earlier claim that I think the Beguiler has an ability similar to the RE's:
Quote from I">http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1796]I Iz LEET -- had the same abilities as him. lolololo that'd be funny
I Iz LEET -- What if beguiler was, like, ROGUE ENGINEER'S EVIL TWIN BROTHER

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2012, 8:15 pm by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 15 2012, 8:13 pm TiKels Post #324

Trying to get a possible townie lynched because of what you think they are capable of doing (rather than things they've actually done!) is pretty damn scummy. If you look at the entire conversation demon had (that Devlin posted) he seemed unnecessarily fervent and even certain in his convictions.

I vote demon.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 15 2012, 8:14 pm Dem0n Post #325

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

There is literally nothing any of you have on me that should even allow you to think that I'm mafia. I've asked people for their roles because it's been like three days already and we still don't know what to do. Az, I asked you like twice what your role was, so don't make it sound like I'm constantly badgering you for it. Aristocrat likes to vote for me because he's a douchebag when it comes to Mafia. That's all there is to it.

Sep 15 2012, 8:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #326

Just here for the pie

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Aristocrat :: Raccoon (1) <-
FaRTy1billion :: I Iz LEET <-
Azrael :: I Iz LEET
TiKels :: I Iz LEET (3)
Roy :: Aristocrat x3 <-
Sacrieur :: Aristocrat
Raitaki :: Aristocrat (5)

Abstaining: DevliN, Observer12425, Wing Zero, poison_us, Positively, Raccoon

Currently slated to be lynched: Aristocrat
Votes accounted for: 13/23

Sep 15 2012, 8:27 pm Dem0n Post #327

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I vote for dan.

Sep 15 2012, 8:43 pm Bar Refaeli Post #328

I vote Mini Moose 2707. Mafia bastard!

None.

Sep 15 2012, 9:10 pm Roy Post #329

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Kay, I have to help my roommate move for the rest of the day, so I can't give this enough time considering the deadline. I don't have any more evidence on Aristocrat than I had on Lotus.

I abstain. Sorry for wasting my voting advantage (maybe I'll have some more time before the deadline).

Sep 15 2012, 9:21 pm poison_us Post #330

Back* from the grave

Quote from Raitaki
Why are people suddenly ignoring Roy when he said his night action failed and instead rant on about how he doesn't want to kill someone as proof etc? :\
Because some people aren't quite used to how mafia works if they're mafia.

Sep 15 2012, 9:33 pm Lanthanide Post #331

I'm going to abstain for now, unless someone can provide a bit more evidence for why I should vote demon.

None.

Sep 15 2012, 10:31 pm rayNimagi Post #332

I abstain. Raccoon is most likely not mafia, and Roy is 99% town-sided.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Sep 15 2012, 11:07 pm lil-Inferno Post #333

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:I Iz LEET
I vote for dan.
Huh?

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Aristocrat :: Raccoon (1) <-
Sacrieur :: Aristocrat <-
Raitaki :: Aristocrat (2)
FaRTy1billion :: I Iz LEET <-
Azrael :: I Iz LEET
TiKels :: I Iz LEET (3)

Abstaining: DevliN, Observer12425, Wing Zero, poison_us, Positively, Raccoon, Roy, Lanthanide, rayNimagi

Currently slated to be lynched: I Iz LEET
Votes accounted for: 15/23

Sep 15 2012, 11:11 pm Sacrieur Post #334

Still Napping

I vote Demon for lynch.

None.

Sep 15 2012, 11:19 pm Generalpie Post #335

Staredit Puckwork

I'm abstaining.

None.

Sep 15 2012, 11:58 pm Raitaki Post #336

Hmmm. Abstaining for now.

None.

Sep 16 2012, 12:02 am Dem0n Post #337

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from name:I Iz LEET
I vote for dan.
Huh?

Quote from Sacrieur
I vote Demon for lynch.
Huh?

I abstain.

Sep 16 2012, 12:08 am Roy Post #338

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I Iz LEET, Riney, OlimarandLouie, BiOAtK, Fire_Kame, UnholyUrine, and Mouse have not voted. Riney, BiOAtK, and Mouse have been the most inactive in the thread, and I Iz LEET and Fire_Kame have been among the most active up to this point. With the exception of Mouse, Kame and Riney, they have all been active recently.

In a game of no clues, the mafia benefit from not being publicly outspoken, because the only behavioral analysis is their lack of participation, which is the same behavior as a disinterested or idle townie.

Right now, I can say I do not believe I Iz LEET to be mafia, and I would like us to also examine the other players in this list.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 16 2012, 2:30 am by Roy.

Sep 16 2012, 12:53 am BiOAtK Post #339

EDIT:
I abstain

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 16 2012, 1:49 am by BiOAtK.

None.

Sep 16 2012, 1:18 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #340

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Roy
Right now, I can say I do not believe I Iz LEET to be mafia, and I would like us to also examine the other players in this list.
I Abstain.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1938 >
  Back to forum