Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia: The Trump Card
Mafia: The Trump Card
Sep 9 2012, 4:56 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2138 >

Sep 16 2012, 3:20 am Sacrieur Post #361

Still Napping

Having you alive, as you just said, gives the mafia +1 vote every day. And that's if that were true, which it isn't.

Mafia +1 vote isn't the same as harmless.

None.

Sep 16 2012, 3:21 am Dem0n Post #362

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Why are you so convinced that I've been sabotaged tonight? Go through the shoutbox and find shouts from the last three days where I blatantly scream that I'm Elder. The Saboteur isn't going to sabotage me every night; that would be a complete waste of his rig ability. But, I mean, you guys keep giving him ideas, so have fun dealing with him when another Elder is found.

Also,

Influence: (Passive) The Elder's vote counts twice unless it's requested that they use one vote.
I can request to use one vote per day. That gives the Saboteur 0 extra votes through me than it does through anyone else.

Or something. I don't know.

Sep 16 2012, 3:29 am Azrael Post #363

Quote from name:I Iz LEET
Why are you so convinced that I've been sabotaged tonight?

I'm convinced you will be sabotaged until the Saboteur is killed, because that's what sabotage is for, taking advantage of Elder votes.

Sep 16 2012, 3:30 am Dem0n Post #364

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Well, thank you for giving the Mafia ideas now. I hope they find the next Elder and do the same to him.

Sep 16 2012, 3:31 am Fire_Kame Post #365

wth is starcraft

Quote from Azrael
Why are you so convinced that I've been sabotaged tonight?

I'm convinced you will be sabotaged until the Saboteur is killed, because that's what sabotage is for, taking advantage of Elder votes.

If he's being sabotaged I think at this point it is more for the sake of trolling; him being an elder is a perk.

Sep 16 2012, 3:32 am Raitaki Post #366

I'm sorry Demon. lil confirmed there's no way we can get over massive sabotage votes.

Maybe you should avoid claiming so soon in public next time. I vote I Iz LEET

None.

Sep 16 2012, 3:36 am Azrael Post #367

I hope they find the next Elder and do the same to him.

I hope the next Elder doesn't give out his role publicly.

Sep 16 2012, 3:37 am Dem0n Post #368

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I hope you understand that the Saboteur is not going to sabotage the same person each night. They have a rig ability, which they will definitely use. They can't afford to keep using my votes while sacrificing the ability to blow someone the fuck up. Everyone's going to band wagon whoever Az/Aristo votes for, so there's always going to be a unanimous vote, just like last game. It's never going to be like one person has 8 votes and another has 5, in which case the Saboteur could use the Elder's votes, given that he's relentless enough to keep sabotaging the same person, while, as already stated, sacrificing his rig ability. Fuck, we've had like ten people looking at the thread for the past 2 hours, and only 15 people out of 24 have voted. There's never going to be a huge debate on who to vote for. Az and Aristo aren't going to vote differently, unless one of them is Mafia. Because of that, everyone else will just follow suit.

Sep 16 2012, 3:42 am Fire_Kame Post #369

wth is starcraft

It's pretty early in the game for the saboteur to "blow someone the fuck up." It makes quite a bit of sense to me that they sabotage your vote for a while before striking.

Sep 16 2012, 3:44 am lil-Inferno Post #370

Just here for the pie

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

Aristocrat :: Raccoon (1) <-
Azrael :: I Iz LEET <-
TiKels :: I Iz LEET
Sacrieur :: I Iz LEET
OlimarandLouie :: I Iz LEET
Wing Zero :: I Iz LEET
UnholyUrine :: I Iz LEET
BiOAtK :: I Iz LEET
Raccoon :: I Iz LEET
Raitaki :: I Iz LEET (9)

Abstaining: DevliN, Observer12425, poison_us, Positively, Roy, Lanthanide, rayNimagi, Generalpie, FaRTy1billion

Currently slated to be lynched: I Iz LEET
Votes accounted for: 19/23

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 16 2012, 3:50 am by lil-Inferno.

Sep 16 2012, 3:48 am Wing Zero Post #371

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I get 2 votes? Awesome!

Sep 16 2012, 3:54 am Sacrieur Post #372

Still Napping

Mafia death imminent.

None.

Sep 16 2012, 3:55 am Azrael Post #373

To ensure I don't explode when the day ends, I abstain. My vote is still there in spirit.

Sep 16 2012, 3:59 am Sacrieur Post #374

Still Napping

I abstain, to be safe.

None.

Sep 16 2012, 4:01 am TiKels Post #375

I abstain to be safe also :O

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 16 2012, 4:02 am Dem0n Post #376

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Well, here are my going away thoughts.

Aristocrat is an idiot. He's going to kill half the town. But we already knew that.
Azrael may be Mafia. Some how people just automatically assume he's completely immune to being Mafia, even though it's completely random.
Roy is one of the worst Mayors I've seen in recent times. I don't know if it's due to his short hiatus from Mafia games, but his skill has obviously dropped significantly.
Wing Zero, BiOAtk, and UU are incredibly stupid.
lil-Inferno, once again, proves he's a terrible host. He didn't count either of my votes for Sac, even though I used a previous name, yet he for some reason used my previous name, even though people in the game didn't even know that's who I was. The rules state that votes must be free from any ambiguities, but apparently voting for someone who doesn't exist doesn't count. Bravo, lil. You really know how to host good games.

And that's all. GG town. Thank you, everyone, for giving the Mafia an infinite list of things to do with an Elder should another one be found. Have fun dealing with that. :)

Sep 16 2012, 4:03 am Generalpie Post #377

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from TiKels
I abstain to be safe also :O

Yes, let's all abstain and not vote for Dem0n Leet :P

None.

Sep 16 2012, 4:03 am Fire_Kame Post #378

wth is starcraft

Well, here are my going away thoughts.

Aristocrat is an idiot. He's going to kill half the town. But we already knew that.
Azrael may be Mafia. Some how people just automatically assume he's completely immune to being Mafia, even though it's completely random.
Roy is one of the worst Mayors I've seen in recent times. I don't know if it's due to his short hiatus from Mafia games, but his skill has obviously dropped significantly.

And that's all. GG town. Thank you, everyone, for giving the Mafia an infinite list of things to do with an Elder should another one be found. Have fun dealing with that. :)

k.

Sep 16 2012, 4:03 am Sacrieur Post #379

Still Napping

I think he mad.

None.

Sep 16 2012, 4:05 am Azrael Post #380

lil-Inferno, once again, proves he's a terrible host. He didn't count either of my votes for Sac, even though I used a previous name, yet he for some reason used my previous name, even though people in the game didn't even know that's who I was. The rules state that votes must be free from any ambiguities, but apparently voting for someone who doesn't exist doesn't count. Bravo, lil. You really know how to host good games.

Aristocrat isn't an idiot, I'm not Mafia, Roy isn't a bad Mayor, Wing Zero, BiOAtK, and UU aren't incredibly stupid, and lil-Inferno isn't a terrible host.

Thank you, everyone, for giving the Mafia an infinite list of things to do with an Elder should another one be found.

Elders cannot be "found". They can only publicly expose themselves at the Town's expense.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2138 >
  Back to forum