Staredit Network Profile-Scene rayNimagi basic
Profile for rayNimagi
Send me a Message
Find my Posts
Find my Topics

Last visitors
Devourer, Dem0n, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], zsnakezz, lil-Inferno

Account Information
Joined: Mar 26 2009, 2:27 am
Last Active: Yesterday, 9:37 pm
Status: Offline
Display Name: rayNimagi

Activity: 2320
Posts: 1532
Posts Per Day: 0.72
Topics: 91
Minerals: 227

Contact Information
E-Mail: Lewl coming soon // No spambots
Starcraft I: Not Given.
Starcraft II: Not Given.

Win by luck, lose by skill.
[06:51 pm]
jjf28 -- Mathematica trying to collapse my double equals? :O
[06:49 pm]
lil-Inferno -- Excalibur
Excalibur shouted: Chrome sucks any anyone who disagrees can sit on my :ex: ;o
Sit on your ex? Okay.
[06:48 pm]
lil-Inferno -- :lil:
[06:47 pm]
Excalibur -- :ex:
[06:32 pm]
Azrael -- That works.
[06:31 pm]
Azrael -- :w00t: :ex: :hurr:
[06:31 pm]
Azrael -- :w00t: :ez: :hurr:
[06:26 pm]
Azrael -- - George RR Fartin.
[06:22 pm]
Sacrieur -- And by "usually" I mean 99.99% of the time. The other 0.01% of the time he sees the error in his ways and changes his views.
[06:22 pm]
jjf28 -- The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: lil-Inferno, jjf28, Zycorax, Roy, Excalibur, Generalpie, Pr0nogo, KupoNut