Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 7

20%
No 24

67%
Other 5

14%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 36 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

May 20 2010, 11:06 pm Forsaken Archer Post #21

Quote from Excalibur
I hate mayo and love ketchup. Therefore I hate fry sauce. And we don't have or use it here on the east coast.
I hold a very deep hatred for mayo since I was a kid, but there are some saving graces for it:
http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=1&product=4
Pasta salads
Tartar sauce
A few other sandwiches
So I wouldn't rule it out on mayo alone.

However I also don't like ketchup ^^
Love mustard though.

Best fry sauce is vanilla milkshake!!!
No, I lie.

None.

May 21 2010, 12:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Quote from Excalibur
I hate mayo and love ketchup. Therefore I hate fry sauce. And we don't have or use it here on the east coast.
I hold a very deep hatred for mayo since I was a kid, but there are some saving graces for it:
http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=1&product=4
Pasta salads
Tartar sauce
A few other sandwiches
So I wouldn't rule it out on mayo alone.

However I also don't like ketchup ^^
You might like it still. All of my friends (pretty much) hate ketchup but they still like fry sauce. ;o

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Best fry sauce is vanilla milkshake!!!
No, I lie.
No, you don't. D:

Everyone should at least try it .. just put a little tiny bit of ketchup and mayo and mix them together and see what you think. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 21 2010, 12:36 am BlueWolf Post #23

I'm from the Central Valley. I don't believe that "Fry Sauce" is sold here, and I'm not sure how many people are aware of it. I do know that my gf mixes her ketchup and mayo all the time to dip her fries or pizza in it :crazy:

None.

May 21 2010, 12:50 am DevliN Post #24

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Isn't "fry sauce" just Thousand Island dressing?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 21 2010, 12:58 am NudeRaider Post #25

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from DevliN
No. Just the base is the same. Thousand Island dressing is with tabasco and vegetables.

May 21 2010, 12:59 am CaptainWill Post #26

Quote from DevliN

You are correct - I just realised it myself. It's that stuff that goes on prawn cocktails.

In Spanish it's called Salsa Rosa (Pink Sauce), according to my Spanish housemate.

None.

May 21 2010, 1:21 am MasterJohnny Post #27

I am from California and I have never heard of the term "fry sauce" but I have had thousand island dressing.

I am a Mathematician

May 21 2010, 1:47 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #28

👻 👾 👽 💪

It's similar to thousand island, but has a lot less ingredients. They don't taste the same. ;o

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 21 2010, 1:55 am Ultraviolet Post #29

I'd never heard the term, and the only time I've had it was when I was visiting my aunt and uncle in Arizona. It's pretty delicious. I had it on a hamburger. I think it may have actually tasted better than having both of them on the burger, but not mixed together in the same way. What I had was closer to like 1:1 ketchup/mayo though, not 1:2 ketchup/mayo.

May 21 2010, 2:44 am samsizzle Post #30

Will has a spanish housemaid, whaddya know.

None.

May 21 2010, 2:58 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #31

Just here for the activity... well not really

I just call it thousand island. You northerners and your crazy terms.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

May 21 2010, 3:37 am Demented Shaman Post #32

I've seen my dad mix ketchup and mayonnaise before, but I've never heard of "fry sauce".

None.

May 21 2010, 3:42 am ShredderIV Post #33

We call it fancy sauce.

Although i personally like just plain ketchup, and hate fancy sauce.

And it's not thousand island dressing. Its something totally different.
I hold a very deep hatred for mayo since I was a kid
As do I. I personally gag and get sick at the simple smell of it.

None.

May 21 2010, 3:45 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #34

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from ShredderIV
And it's not thousand island dressing. Its something totally different.
This. D: I keep trying to say that.

May 21 2010, 3:48 am ShredderIV Post #35

Of course I know about this sauce. I lived in Utah for 6 years.

I think it's called "Tarter Sauce" though.
This is also not right. Tartar sauce is mayo mixed with relish, basically.

None.

May 21 2010, 5:27 am Riney Post #36

Thigh high affectionado

Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Vidaila Onion BBQ sauce. REAL MANS DIPPING SAUCE.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

May 21 2010, 6:17 am FatalException Post #37

I'm in Washington, and I enjoy this sauce (although, I prefer a higher ratio of ketchup to mayo, as I don't really like mayo). I only know about it because all the old-style drive-in hamburger joints here serve it, though.

None.

May 21 2010, 6:54 am EzTerix Post #38

I looked at the fry sauce and thought of thousand island sauce, which is a bit different. I've never actually tried fry sauce though, looks ok =)

None.

May 21 2010, 7:07 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #39

Has anyone ever been to the fast food chain "goodtimes"? The sauce they offer for their 'wild fries' is what this is.

None.

May 21 2010, 7:11 am EzTerix Post #40

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Has anyone ever been to the fast food chain "goodtimes"? The sauce they offer for their 'wild fries' is what this is.

Wow that reminds me. We have this place called In-N-Out which is a popular burger place and they have something called "Monster fries" I think in their secret menu (oops secret revealed :P)

I think it might have been thousand island sauce though but I'm not sure. I've never ate the fries :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum