Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Killer's Game #3
The Killer's Game #3
Jan 24 2012, 12:47 pm
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1130 >

Feb 3 2012, 9:08 pm The Starport Post #161

<skip random drama>

You remember that, before entering this area, you were helping to construct the barricade south of here. Almost every member of your group had helped you, although many came after it was mostly built, having been working on barricades elsewhere prior to then. Before splitting up to construct barricades, you had entered the mall from an entrance on the opposite end of the building. Your group had been designated to build this barricade, while the other two groups focused on two different entrances.

<skip random drama>

You start thinking about the area's layout. Between being focused on the task of securing your own safety and being distracted by thoughts regarding the current situation, you had not paid much attention to the building when you moved through it earlier. However, you recall that it is L-shaped, extending to the north of here and then west. You gathered there was a second floor, although you haven't been there.

Thinking about Roy and Aristocrat, nothing has struck you as particularly noteworthy about them, aside from the recent event of Aristocrat being attacked. You remember they originally joined the group at different times, and neither of them was initially helping you build the barricade.

None.

Feb 3 2012, 9:16 pm Aristocrat Post #162

None.

Feb 3 2012, 9:43 pm The Starport Post #163

Another thought occurs to me: How the crap do we get out of this mess? As in, assuming we don't all kill each other, we probably don't have unlimited food or water. Is there a way to get a rescue? Could we somehow escape this mess of our own power? Or is this all solved by eliminating the killer?

None.

Feb 3 2012, 10:19 pm TiKels Post #164

It's simple. Zombies cant climb or fly, so we go up the stairs and then destroy them. We can just stay there forever.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 3 2012, 10:36 pm Aristocrat Post #165

Quote from TiKels
It's simple. Zombies cant climb or fly, so we go up the stairs and then destroy them. We can just stay there forever.
Or it turns to day once the killer dies, and the zombies disperse.

None.

Feb 3 2012, 10:45 pm OlimarandLouie Post #166

What if the zombies kill the killer?

None.

Feb 3 2012, 10:47 pm Aristocrat Post #167

Azrael most likely has this sorted out, since he's hosted these games before.

None.

Feb 3 2012, 11:00 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #168

👻 👾 👽 💪

You do not see any metal carts or signs indicating where metal carts might be.

:shifty:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 3 2012, 11:39 pm Raitaki Post #169

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

Nice mall.
:massimo:

None.

Feb 3 2012, 11:40 pm lil-Inferno Post #170

Just here for the pie

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

Nice mall.
:massimo:
Malls typically don't have shopping carts.

Feb 3 2012, 11:51 pm Roy Post #171

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

You go up to ask Raitaki a question, but as you make eye contact, you both immediately remember who you are. You laugh maniacally and turn away as he leaves the room.

You are the USS Infiltrator.

FUCK YOU, AZRAEL! NOT AGAIN!

Feb 4 2012, 12:14 am Raitaki Post #172

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
As the others were being occupied and Roy is watching over the unconscious TiKels, you sneaked up behind Roy, with your syringe ready to inject him with your nanomachines. Quite suddenly, he turned around and looked at you. Both of you stared at each other in dumbfounded silence for a few seconds.

You suddenly remembered that Roy was the USS Infiltrator.

Roy broke into a mischievous smile, and turned back to TiKels.
:lol:

None.

Feb 4 2012, 12:46 am EzTerix Post #173

Raccoon enters from the north. He looks around the room for a moment.

Then suddenly, his eyes lock onto you. His arms reach out toward you as he slowly staggers closer to you. You notice his eyes look unnatural, with one partially closed and the other twitching. His tongue hangs limply out of his mouth. As he moves toward you, you hear a deep guttural moan come from him that sounds like "Braaaaaains."

... OMG NOT FUNNY SOMEONE TAKE A BLUNT OBJECT TO HIS HEAD!

None.

Feb 4 2012, 1:47 am rayNimagi Post #174

kk heading downstairs to basement.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 4 2012, 1:59 am EzTerix Post #175

Quote from rayNimagi
kk heading downstairs to basement.

where is this basement?

None.

Feb 4 2012, 4:36 am rayNimagi Post #176

PM me, I just might be able to trust you. This goes for anyone who's not working with Aristocrat.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 4 2012, 6:55 am poison_us Post #177

Back* from the grave

I hereby put out a 125-mineral bounty on Roy [Alive, NOT dead], with a bonus 100 minerals if it happens before the "Turn 8" PM.
Pay will be given at the end of the game when it is verifiable.
Void if I am captured and/or killed before Roy.
Void if the one to capture Roy also captures/kills me.
Void if not an intentional capture.
Void if Roy escapes by any means.
Void if Roy dies before capture.
Roy cannot claim this bounty.

this is a troll post, k?
If you're going to try to bribe people, I might as well too.

EDIT2: Typo :hurr:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 4 2012, 7:21 am by poison_us. Reason: Changed to "escapes by any means".

Feb 4 2012, 7:04 am Roy Post #178

That's adorable. What are you doing to do if I am captured? I may just have an ally of mine do it for free money.

Feb 4 2012, 7:18 am poison_us Post #179

Back* from the grave

What were* you planning to do if Aristocrat was* killed?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 4 2012, 7:24 am by poison_us. Reason: changed to past tense >:D

Feb 4 2012, 7:34 am Roy Post #180

Honestly? I'd have said a lot of "That's what you get for backstabbing me (among other players) in the history of forum games!" and various other victorious declarations. Then I would have proceeded to play the game normally.

I thought I already made it clear why I drafted Kato, especially to you, poison. There wasn't any other reason than eliminating someone who has proven to be a threat to myself and others regardless of his role. I don't know about you, but I want to spend some time to explore this world only having to worry about one killer, not two.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1130 >
  Back to forum