Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Killer's Game #3
The Killer's Game #3
Jan 24 2012, 12:47 pm
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30

May 12 2012, 9:34 am poison_us Post #581

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels
Az is in europe (or so he says). There's a reason you haven't gotten your turn.
Thank you sir. You'd think news like this would be a bit more...obvious...

Quote from TiKels
Also, we should compile a calender of all the times az has successfully sent turns, and while we're at it, take an average of how many days inbetween turns.
The average would sit at somewhere around 5 days, by my guess.

May 12 2012, 8:05 pm Azrael Post #582

Quote from TiKels
or so he says

Or so I am.

Quote from poison_us
Thank you sir. You'd think news like this would be a bit more...obvious...

I knew I forgot to do something before I left. I'll update the thread description.

Quote from TiKels
Also, we should compile a calender of all the times az has successfully sent turns, and while we're at it, take an average of how many days inbetween turns.

Also, I should compile a calendar of all the massive delays you've caused people in the minigame by constantly promising you just needed "one more day" to submit actions, for multiple days, up to and including a week.

Quote from poison_us
The average would sit at somewhere around 5 days, by my guess.

I had consistently less time as the trip got closer, but when I was only busy due to regular things, I was averaging a turn every 48 hours.

May 12 2012, 11:03 pm Wing Zero Post #583

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Azrael
Quote from TiKels

Also, I should compile a calendar of all the massive delays you've caused people in the minigame by constantly promising you just needed "one more day" to submit actions, for multiple days, up to and including a week.
I thought that was just me, you know, till I offed myself :P.

May 13 2012, 3:13 am Dem0n Post #584

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You offed yourself? :awesome:

May 13 2012, 3:04 pm Wing Zero Post #585

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Yeah, someone was being a little dick with portals and AZ kept following actions to the letter. So I lost my patience and swallowed my poison.

May 13 2012, 9:03 pm poison_us Post #586

Back* from the grave

Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Yeah, someone was being a little dick with portals and AZ kept following actions to the letter. So I lost my patience and swallowed my poison.
Quote from Wing Zero
swallowed my poison.
:wtfawesome:

Also, Az, I intended for that guess to encompass the duration of the game, minus this turn. I know the delays weren't your fault and I didn't intend to make it seem like they were. Mah bad.

May 14 2012, 11:03 pm Wing Zero Post #587

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Wing Zero
swallowed my poison.
:wtfawesome:
Om nom nom :wob:

May 15 2012, 12:53 am TiKels Post #588

Get a room you two.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 21 2012, 3:50 am Roy Post #589

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Sweet, this game resumes sometime before the next 10 minutes, going by Eastern Daylight Time!

Edit: :(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 21 2012, 4:04 am by Roy.

Jul 21 2012, 11:50 am Azrael Post #590

Thanks for the reminder :P I'll get things in order, and send out backed up turns tomorrow, and the new turn for everyone on Monday. The next two days are actually rather convenient for me.

Jul 22 2012, 5:05 pm Observer12425 Post #591

Hopefully everyone is still here.

None.

Jul 22 2012, 5:14 pm Raitaki Post #592

Quote from Observer12425
Yeah, that. Maybe do a rollcall on all players that haven't been very active on SEN?

None.

Jul 22 2012, 7:27 pm poison_us Post #593

Back* from the grave

Quote from Observer12425
Nah, going around and offing everyone seems like a good plan.

Hmmm, actually, come to think of it...

Aug 5 2012, 4:04 am Wing Zero Post #594

This is still going on? Didn't I die in February? What turn are you guys on now?

Aug 5 2012, 5:13 am Aristocrat Post #595

Quote from Azrael
Thanks for the reminder :P I'll get things in order, and send out backed up turns tomorrow, and the new turn for everyone on Monday. The next two days are actually rather convenient for me.
...I never got these promised turns :massimo:

None.

Aug 5 2012, 5:29 am Azrael Post #596

Those two days were extremely convenient, until they really weren't. That's not the real issue though.

I do have time to restart, the issue is that I won't possibly be able to continue it come September using the current system in place. That being the case, I can restart now, and then shut the game down in a month.

Instead of that, what I'm doing is investing a massive amount of time into switching my current system over to a new, super efficient system that makes a number of improvements that will save me a lot of time and energy, both in compiling and writing.

My hope is that with enough streamlining and upgrading, that I can restart the game before September and then continue running it nonstop until it completes. The improved system is basically entirely in place, I just need to finish going through all the information up to this point and get it formatted and put into the new system.

I'm currently unable to send or receive PMs, specifically because I've recently opened my sent folder while working on this, but hopefully that will be rectified soon.

I'll update with more information as I make progress on this.

Update: Apparently my ability to send and receive PMs will not be rectified soon after all. This means I will need to backup the contents of 500 TKG PMs onto my computer and then delete them before I will have the functionality to host again.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 6 2012, 8:01 am by Azrael.

Dec 1 2012, 9:33 pm poison_us Post #597

Back* from the grave

:wob:

Dec 1 2012, 10:23 pm Azrael Post #598

Another member is currently developing a tool which would allow me to continue this despite my time constraints; it will basically make the hosting process much more efficient (and I daresay it will pretty much be as efficient as possible).

Options
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30
  Back to forum