Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Super Power?
Super Power?
Sep 20 2011, 10:46 pm
By: Tempz
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Sep 21 2011, 1:31 am Dem0n Post #21

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from name:FaZ-
Quote from Oh_Man
The ability to replay my life as a movie after its completion.

If there is a heaven it better have this ability. Also would like to be able to jump from perspective to perspective.
Who says any of us are getting in? :hurr:

Sep 21 2011, 1:33 am ubermctastic Post #22

I wouldn't want to watch my life O.o

None.

Sep 21 2011, 1:34 am Roy Post #23

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I've always been partial to telekinesis. It's simple yet useful, and you could use it in a way that nobody would know you possess such a power. While it's not as Godlike as being able to manipulate time, I think it would be more fun to have.

Sep 21 2011, 1:40 am Vrael Post #24

I'd settle for being the most powerful wizard in all the world!!!

None.

Sep 21 2011, 1:44 am Dem0n Post #25

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

More powerful than Gandalf or Dumbledore?!

Gandalf totally won btw.

Sep 21 2011, 1:48 am Wing Zero Post #26

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Roy
I've always been partial to telekinesis. It's simple yet useful, and you could use it in a way that nobody would know you possess such a power. While it's not as Godlike as being able to manipulate time, I think it would be more fun to have.
This. I would train myself to keep a telekinetic shield around me subconciously so I would be essentially unkillable. Plus I would like to make pointy objects fly at my enemies.

Sep 21 2011, 1:57 am RIVE Post #27

Just Here For The Pie

I also want the power to slow down what I perceive as time. I have wanted it for years.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 3:07 am UnholyUrine Post #28

Flying
Or Super Speed
Or Teleportation :)

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
More powerful than Gandalf or Dumbledore?!

Gandalf totally won btw.

My personally favorite:

None.

Sep 21 2011, 3:10 am Fire_Kame Post #29

wth is starcraft

I think it'd be great to be able to shoot out flames from my hands, especially if I can control the range, intensity and size.

and then I could do welding without worrying about a fire hazard BECAUSE I AM THE FIRE!

Sep 21 2011, 3:15 am DevliN Post #30

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Tempz
Oh and please no rigged powers
What is considered to be a rigged power? Or I guess what isn't a rigged super power?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 21 2011, 3:25 am Fire_Kame Post #31

wth is starcraft

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Tempz
Oh and please no rigged powers
What is considered to be a rigged power? Or I guess what isn't a rigged super power?
Probably to avoid this (at 5:54)

Sep 21 2011, 3:28 am Voyager7456 Post #32

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Well, if I were able to pick any power, it'd be space-time manipulation - but that's pretty rigged.

So I'll go with technopathy - the ability to communicate and influence machines.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Sep 21 2011, 3:29 am UnholyUrine Post #33

^
WOW that girl talks fast
Holy shit.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 3:38 am Riney Post #34

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from UnholyUrine
My personally favorite:

That one sucks.

Best one is

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 21 2011, 3:51 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #35

Just here for the activity... well not really

I always liked mimicry powers. Being a ditto would be kickass.
But it's only fun when other people also have super powers.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Sep 21 2011, 3:54 am ubermctastic Post #36

New awesome idea. The power to be extremely lucky.
Everything just falls into place. Would be awesome.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 4:08 am TiKels Post #37

The problem with creating a topic and saying "your power can't be rigged" is like asking someone to come with what would be perfect for them while maintaining that it cannot be too perfect.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 21 2011, 4:17 am Fire_Kame Post #38

wth is starcraft

Quote from TiKels
The problem with creating a topic and saying "your power can't be rigged" is like asking someone to come with what would be perfect for them while maintaining that it cannot be too perfect.
It only takes a little creativity, like water balances out my fires, and hitting voy with rocks and sticks balances out his ability to talk to machines. :awesome: what he doesn't want is flames immune to smothering and water or something like that.

Sep 21 2011, 4:32 am jjf28 Post #39

Cartography Artisan

I wanna overclock myself! Like So

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Sep 21 2011, 5:02 am poison_us Post #40

Back* from the grave

Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Roy
This. I would train myself to keep a telekinetic shield around me subconciously so I would be essentially unkillable. Plus I would like to make pointy objects fly at my enemies.
Why bother making it pointy?

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum