Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Super Power?
Super Power?
Sep 20 2011, 10:46 pm
By: Tempz
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Sep 21 2011, 6:43 am TomWaits Post #41

Obviously the ability to be augmented... I could be like Paul, JC, Alex, or Adam.... /deusex.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 8:51 am EzDay281 Post #42

Teleportation, or massless hyper-healing (seeing as how super-healing fictional characters seem to oft-ignore conservation of energy...). Tack on "consciously toggled" if you're worried about the "getting permenantly trapped" thing.

I consider the ideal state of health to be at the peak of wakefulness and endurance and at a minimum of hunger. Never sleep, never eat, and depending on how effective, be able to sprint all-out indefinitely? Hell yeah.
But even if that's considered overpowered, fine. Exercise without any worry about "overtraining" and thus easily maintain a state of extreme fitness; get any job without worry for physical well-being, barring possibility of instant death or simply excruciatingly painful immediate injuries; immortality minus the most popularly pointed out shitty elements... sounds great.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 9:03 am IskatuMesk Post #43

Lord of the Locker Room

Psionics. Through psionics you could achieve things like time manipulation and teleportation, anyways, as a simple startup.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Sep 21 2011, 9:42 am Apos Post #44

I order you to forgive yourself!

The ability to steal super powers from other people that have super powers, forever. (That happens automatically within a certain range.)

Sep 21 2011, 1:30 pm Wing Zero Post #45

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Roy
I've always been partial to telekinesis. It's simple yet useful, and you could use it in a way that nobody would know you possess such a power. While it's not as Godlike as being able to manipulate time, I think it would be more fun to have.
This. I would train myself to keep a telekinetic shield around me subconciously so I would be essentially unkillable. Plus I would like to make pointy objects fly at my enemies.
Why bother making it pointy?
I wanna say more intimidating, but you bring up a good point... pun intended

Sep 21 2011, 3:48 pm Azrael Post #46

Time manipulation. This includes being able to rewind myself, thus stopping the aging process.

Sep 21 2011, 3:52 pm Tempz Post #47

Well my term of "rigged" means too many powers, having one power and using it in unique ways is acceptable.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 4:37 pm The Starport Post #48

Depriving everyone else of having powers that are super.

None.

Sep 21 2011, 5:35 pm TiKels Post #49

The power to will extreme pain or pleasure on others.

The world becomes your oyster.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 21 2011, 6:08 pm The Starport Post #50

Quote from TiKels
The power to will extreme pain or pleasure on others.

The world becomes your oyster.
Pavlovman!

None.

Sep 21 2011, 6:13 pm lil-Inferno Post #51

Just here for the pie

The power to make others soil themselves.

Sep 21 2011, 7:14 pm samsizzle Post #52

Quote from lil-Inferno
The power to make others soil themselves.
you already have that power

None.

Sep 22 2011, 1:03 am Tempz Post #53

Being able change the form of my body... By which i mean being able to change the molecular make up of my body. This would mean i can go through anything and become an unmovable force.

None.

Sep 22 2011, 9:45 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #54

👻 👾 👽 💪

Everyman!. :awesome:

For those of you who don't watch the Simpsons regularly, he gains the power of superheroes in comic books by placing his hand on the comic book.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 22 2011, 12:43 pm EzDay281 Post #55

Omnipresent Man!

None.

Sep 22 2011, 4:10 pm Sacrieur Post #56

Still Napping

Mesk has a point, psionics would be uber neat.

None.

Sep 23 2011, 11:37 pm Azrael Post #57

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar

How do you know that you don't have that power? Maybe it's all your fault :P

Sep 25 2011, 4:36 am samsizzle Post #58

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar

How do you know that you don't have that power? Maybe it's all your fault :P
mind blown.

None.

Sep 25 2011, 4:54 am UnholyUrine Post #59

KILL TUXEDO-TEMPLAR
BURN THE HERETIC!

None.

Sep 25 2011, 5:26 am rayNimagi Post #60

Quote from TiKels
how about the ability to create or alter things in the world, with no limitations.

That's called daydreaming.

Also, are this guy's superpowers rigged?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum