Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Which Evil Would You Allow to Live?
Which Evil Would You Allow to Live?
May 28 2010, 10:22 pm
By: Fire_Kame  
Polls
Choose one!
Choose one!
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Lady Gaga 7

26%
Kurt Cobain 20

75%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 27 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

May 30 2010, 4:21 pm Fire_Kame Post #21

wth is starcraft

Quote from Roy
Quote from Lakai
Could we send gaga without getting kurt?
Could we get Kurt without sending Gaga? I just want the former back; the latter can have whatever fate others decide.

Its a trade. So no.

May 30 2010, 10:31 pm Roy Post #22

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Could we do a bundle package and send Gaga plus all her fans in return for Kurt? I think that's the best option. That way, no one will miss her.

May 31 2010, 2:00 am Vrael Post #23

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Fire_Kame
It both pleases and disturbs me how much you all like Kurt Cobain. I thought for sure GaGa would win based off of sex appeal.

Lady Gaga has sex appeal? If I would've picked her, it would've been because she's one of the most talented musicians to have ever lived.

Unfortunately, she squanders her talents by making shitty music, so Cobain, who could barely play a guitar, gets my vote.
Actually the accoustic versions of her songs aren't bad at all.

None.

May 31 2010, 2:15 am MillenniumArmy Post #24

I'm not very good at knowing the faces of all these mainstream artists. When I first heard of Lady Gaga I thought she was black.

I voted for her anyways though

None.

May 31 2010, 6:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #25

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Vrael
fixed.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 31 2010, 6:45 am DavidJCobb Post #26

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Vrael
fixed.
This.

I'd totally +karma you for that, but I'm still waiting out the cooldown and karma is anonymous anyway.

(Hint, hint.)

None.

May 31 2010, 7:21 am poison_us Post #27

Back* from the grave

GaGa. Surprised Norm hasn't hit this up with KURT LOLZ.

May 31 2010, 5:59 pm RIVE Post #28

Just Here For The Pie

If we did send GaGa and got Kurt back, what evil would arise once Cobain kills himself/ Courtney Love murders him again?

OH NOES! MADONNA CLONED HERSELF !

None.

Jun 1 2010, 2:01 am Centreri Post #29

Relatively ancient and inactive

I don't know who Cobain is, and though Gaga's music, from what I heard of it, is crap, I haven't been subjected to it at all not of my own volition (wanted to see why I knew her name). NEITHER :bleh:

Though, I must say, based on Wikipedia pictures, there is no sex appeal. At. All.

None.

Jun 2 2010, 6:00 am Phobos Post #30

Are you sure about that?

Even if we sent GaGa we still got Beiver, the Jhonas Fags, Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan among other people. No matter how hard you try to dispose of evil, it always has a backup plan.

this is signature

Jun 3 2010, 3:33 am stickynote Post #31

Lady Gaga. She looks like a hoe.

None.

Jun 3 2010, 8:09 pm rockz Post #32

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I don't mind miss gaga. She's crazier than Mariah Carey though.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
  Back to forum