The Killer's Game #3
Jan 24 2012, 12:47 pm
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2130 >

Feb 17 2012, 8:42 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #361

👻 👾 👽 💪

I'm by escalators... I went North a few times. :P

I missed a couple turns, though

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 17 2012, 11:51 pm EzTerix Post #362

Quote from Roy
Lotus, if you knocked EzTerix unconscious, you are responsible for his life until he wakes up.

Finally this game is speaking some sense!

None.

Feb 18 2012, 12:07 am Bar Refaeli Post #363

I think there has been some kind of misunderstanding. I will have it sorted out as soon as possible!

None.

Feb 18 2012, 5:39 am The Starport Post #364

So if I survive next turn, I'll be taking requests for science experiments to perform. If I like your suggestion, I'll try my best to setup and conduct the experiment. If not, I may or may not come after you with sharp objects and a bad disposition (or else just ignore it).

First test I want to try: How fast a zombie can give chase. I guess I'll already have figured how well they handle melee combat by the end of this turn (I suspect not well), so that will be next. :kame:

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Feb 18 2012, 6:53 am by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Feb 18 2012, 5:56 am Raitaki Post #365

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
So if I survive next turn, I'll be taking requests for science experiments to perform. If I like your suggestion, I'll try my best to setup and conduct the experiment. If not, I may or may not come after you with sharp objects and a bad disposition (or else just ignore them).

First test I want to try: How fast a zombie can give chase. I guess I'll already have figured how well they handle melee combat by the end of this turn (I suspect not well), so that will be next. :kame:
Actually, judging from how they were able to close the door in your room, I wouldn't be surprised if we're dealing with Las Plagas or some equivalent.

None.

Feb 18 2012, 5:59 am The Starport Post #366

The door closed automatically. I confirmed this on the last bathroom. :wut:

None.

Feb 18 2012, 12:20 pm TiKels Post #367

Actually he closed the door in the other bathroom as well... He just didn't want to make a mess :(

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 19 2012, 1:27 am The Starport Post #368

Raymond reaches out and lunges at you immediately, baring his teeth. You bring your leg up in front of you and land a kick directly into his chest, sending him falling backwards. At the same time, you feel a tug at your ankle.

You look down to see Samantha firmly holding your leg, and pulling her face closer, apparently intended to bite you. You hear what sounds like Raymond standing back up. As Samantha unhinges her jaw, you reach down and stab her in the eye with one of your mirror shards. As the shard goes in further, the wider part of it catches on her eye socket, lodged in as far as it can go. The edges of the shard cut your hand as Samantha continues to apply force against it.

You let go of the shard, turning to Raymond, who is moving back toward you. He reaches out for you again, lunging toward you, but you sweep his legs with your free foot. He falls over right beside you. You use this opportunity to dash for the door, and open it to freedom. You quickly close the door, but determine you are not able to move the concrete pot back into place.

None.

Feb 19 2012, 1:39 am Roy Post #369

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

No talking while this is going on? For shame, Tux. It should have looked like this:
Raymond reaches out and lunges at you immediately, baring his teeth. You shout, "This is Sparta!" as you bring your leg up in front of you and land a kick directly into his chest, sending him falling backwards. At the same time, you feel a tug at your ankle.

You look down to see Samantha firmly holding your leg, and pulling her face closer, apparently intended to bite you. You say "Oh hi, Samantha" as you hear what sounds like Raymond standing back up. As Samantha unhinges her jaw, you say "Stop that!" and reach down and stab her in the eye with one of your mirror shards. As the shard goes in further, the wider part of it catches on her eye socket, lodged in as far as it can go. The edges of the shard cut your hand as Samantha continues to apply force against it.

You let go of the shard, turning to Raymond, who is moving back toward you. You say to him, "See what I did there?" He reaches out for you again, lunging toward you, but you sweep his legs with your free foot. He falls over right beside you. You use this opportunity to dash for the door, and open it to freedom. You quickly close the door, but determine you are not able to move the concrete pot back into place.

Anyway, Samantha and Raymond are the only non-player characters in the group of survivors. I verified this with a recollection.

Feb 19 2012, 1:41 am The Starport Post #370

Figured as much.

So the question now is: Do I let them out? :awesome:

None.

Feb 19 2012, 1:43 am lil-Inferno Post #371

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Figured as much.

So the question now is: Do I let them out? :awesome:
Yes. That would make it funner.

Feb 19 2012, 1:44 am Roy Post #372

We already have Raccoon plus up to two other killing players running around; we don't need more problems.

Feb 19 2012, 1:52 am Aristocrat Post #373

Kill the zombies.

None.

Feb 19 2012, 2:04 am OlimarandLouie Post #374

I have encountered a metal door, has someone already passed it? (i.e. is it locked?)

You move north.

This room is identical in layout and style to the previous room, being merely an extension of the areas to the south and west. A large column extends from the floor to the ceiling at the southwest corner of the room. Painted on the east wall is a smiling woman in soft colors, with large stylish text that reads "Affordable Fashions" and smaller text beneath it reading "Coming to this location soon!" There is a closed metal door which leads north. No one is here.

None.

Feb 19 2012, 2:17 am Roy Post #375

The door is locked (I tried it). Find a paperclip or something for picking locks, because everything along the northern wall is locked (so far).

Feb 19 2012, 4:33 pm poison_us Post #376

Back* from the grave

Oh my, Rai found me.

Time to tie him up for :teach: ing.

Feb 19 2012, 5:05 pm Raitaki Post #377

Quote from poison_us
Oh my, Rai found me.

Time to tie him up for :teach: ing.
:hurr: NOOOOO

None.

Feb 19 2012, 6:45 pm rayNimagi Post #378

Quote from Roy
The door is locked (I tried it). Find a paperclip or something for picking locks, because everything along the northern wall is locked (so far).
Bobby pins and a flathead screwdriver. Find a hair salon and a hardware store.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 19 2012, 6:51 pm Aristocrat Post #379

Lockpicking isn't that easy man. Although at this rate, you people can't get anywhere without resorting to ghetto lock-opening methods.

None.

Feb 19 2012, 7:14 pm lil-Inferno Post #380

Just here for the pie

Quote from rayNimagi
Bobby pins and a flathead screwdriver.
This ain't Fallout!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2130 >
  Back to forum