Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: TESV: Skyrim
TESV: Skyrim
Dec 12 2010, 5:47 am
By: Fisty
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1021 >

Nov 13 2011, 3:59 pm Voyager7456 Post #141

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Some NPC sent 3 hired thugs after me because apparently I stole 40 gold worth of merchandise from him a week ago. Overreaction much?

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 13 2011, 4:13 pm TiKels Post #142

For a merchant 40 gold is like... 5-15% of what they own. It's pretty big...

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 13 2011, 6:55 pm MadZombie Post #143

Can anyone with the latest version of Skyrim tell me if using lite brite mode is possible? I could run oblivion smoothly when I had that one and apparently fomr some obscure forum it seems to be a real command in v 1.1.21.0.

0x017B, tlb, 0, ToggleLiteBrite, Toggles lite brite render mode

gib try plz

also some obscure console commands from obscure forum:
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7818-PC-Skyrim-Command-Console-List-Complete&s=8b2f07f4b1b6c1dae8bb111fc9e7100c&p=50399#post50399

None.

Nov 13 2011, 6:56 pm BlueWolf Post #144

Quote from MadZombie
The encounter rate is so much better than in oblivion. Last night I was rolling an orc archer (for lulz) and something or someone always comes up. And it's not even annoying cliffracer mode. Sometimes it just harmless animals which is great because that fulfills my Hunting fantasy with bows.

I love archery so much ;A;
I was playing at 2am when a wolf attacked me from behind. I jumped so bad I hit my wife with my elbow... she wants me to stop playing at 12 now.

I found a cave with vampires on my way to Riften, but no vampires bit me.

None.

Nov 13 2011, 11:35 pm TiKels Post #145

I was watching MaximusBlack (:awesome:) play the intro to skyrim, and his start (when you get the bandages off) was completely different from mine! Could it be because he has the collectors edition? Anyone able to confirm this?

Edit: Shit when he gets to town, they give him a house!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 14 2011, 12:37 am by TiKels.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 13 2011, 11:58 pm TomWaits Post #146

Quote from Voyager7456
Some NPC sent 3 hired thugs after me because apparently I stole 40 gold worth of merchandise from him a week ago. Overreaction much?

Steal 400 gold worth of merchandise and spend the rest of the game fighting off 30 hired thugs... :P

None.

Nov 14 2011, 1:49 am FatalException Post #147

Quote from BlueWolf
Quote from MadZombie
The encounter rate is so much better than in oblivion. Last night I was rolling an orc archer (for lulz) and something or someone always comes up. And it's not even annoying cliffracer mode. Sometimes it just harmless animals which is great because that fulfills my Hunting fantasy with bows.

I was playing at 2am when a wolf attacked me from behind. I jumped so bad I hit my wife with my elbow... she wants me to stop playing at 12 now.

... Do you play Skyrim in bed or something? >.>

None.

Nov 14 2011, 5:43 am BlueWolf Post #148

Quote from FatalException
Quote from BlueWolf
Quote from MadZombie

... Do you play Skyrim in bed or something? >.>
Yes, I do.

None.

Nov 14 2011, 7:45 am Xero Post #149

Quote from Voyager7456
I stole a BOOK from an old lady who lives out in the wilderness...and she sent thugs when I was off on some cliffs :|

None.

Nov 14 2011, 5:28 pm Ahli Post #150

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

My companion pushed me over a cliff because she followed me onto that stone overview thing which are at every high position (I guess these things will have a role later on)... I died.

also, I'm level 9 and already absorbed 3 dragons ;D

edit:
just freed a thalon worshipper, but then I ran after him and he died because of an ice wolf ;D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 14 2011, 5:44 pm by Ahli.

Nov 14 2011, 9:59 pm NicholasBeige Post #151

I was exploring some crazy purple land after I parked my horse. Bandits fucking killed my horsey. Horsey took out two of them. Now I need to spend another 1,000 septims on another Horsey. Won't dip too deeply into my 30,000 septim stockpile. Teeheehee. Trasmuting iron into gold has it's benefits. Muahahahaha.

None.

Nov 14 2011, 11:35 pm Tempz Post #152

what would be a good recommendation for someone who just started at skyrim :0?

None.

Nov 15 2011, 12:30 am Roy Post #153

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Tempz
Drop all your inventory and employ everything taught in those survival shows in the wild.

Nov 15 2011, 1:10 am MadZombie Post #154

Quote from Roy
Quote from Tempz
Drop all your inventory and employ everything taught in those survival shows in the wild.

>drinking your own piss and sleeping inside animals

But how will he ever level up :C

None.

Nov 15 2011, 1:51 am BlueWolf Post #155

The game crashed twice for me on the PS3 last night, and I got stuck in a river. My character wouldn't move.

Forgot to mention that before I even began to play Skyrim, I put the Map included with the game on my wall :]

None.

Nov 15 2011, 2:02 am Dem0n Post #156

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

That map is the lamest bonus ever. Why give us a physical copy if we already have an in-game map? :( I wish they would've given us a DLC or something...

Nov 15 2011, 2:35 am Zycorax Post #157

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from Roy
Quote from Tempz
If it's green, it's safe to eat :awesome:

Nov 15 2011, 2:37 am Dem0n Post #158

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Zycorax
Quote from Roy
Quote from Tempz
If it's green, it's safe to eat :awesome:
:wtfawesome: I hope someone saved screen shots of that.

Nov 15 2011, 3:32 am MadZombie Post #159

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
That map is the lamest bonus ever. Why give us a physical copy if we already have an in-game map? :( I wish they would've given us a DLC or something...

All of my rage

The morrowind map was glorious. You could look at all of the little images on the map and figure that there might either be something interesting there or it's just some little art on the map and you would go and check it out. I thought that little picture of a wrecked ship in a part of lake was just to make the map look cool. I went to that area and swam for a bit and found a sunken ship with loot. That was the best.

None.

Nov 15 2011, 3:50 am NicholasBeige Post #160

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer

All of my rage

Some of my rage.

The map isn't so exquisitely beautiful as I had hoped. But mfw I got some Treasure Maps in game and looked at my real life map... :awesome:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1021 >
  Back to forum