Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: TESV: Skyrim
TESV: Skyrim
Dec 12 2010, 5:47 am
By: Fisty
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1121 >

Nov 15 2011, 4:44 am Oh_Man Post #161

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

I don't care if this is weird. But... I like smelling the map. *inhales deeply*

Nov 15 2011, 5:29 am NicholasBeige Post #162

I cut the map up into novelty moon sugar inhalers. I gave them to my Circle of Companions and together we travel the Seven Skies slaying inferior Trolls.

None.

Nov 15 2011, 4:59 pm The Starport Post #163

None.

Nov 15 2011, 5:06 pm poison_us Post #164

Back* from the grave

And now every Brony on SEN wants to play Skyrim.

Nov 15 2011, 8:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #165

wth is starcraft

DON'T CATCH BUTTERFLIES.

:-( You dissect them. I...I thought it was a collection quest...like in Animal Crossing? So I caught a butterfly and I was like OMFG BOYFRIEND'S NAME COME HERE I HAS BUTTERFLY! :kame: and he's like, where? So I go to Misc...and then to Apparel...and then I was like oh god no and checked ingredients. *sobs quietly*

Nov 15 2011, 9:11 pm Voyager7456 Post #166

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Fire_Kame
DON'T CATCH BUTTERFLIES.

:-( You dissect them. I...I thought it was a collection quest...like in Animal Crossing? So I caught a butterfly and I was like OMFG BOYFRIEND'S NAME COME HERE I HAS BUTTERFLY! :kame: and he's like, where? So I go to Misc...and then to Apparel...and then I was like oh god no and checked ingredients. *sobs quietly*

:lmfao:

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 15 2011, 9:56 pm The Starport Post #167

To be honest, if I were the fictional embodiment of a viking warrior, I probably wouldn't come up with too many practical things to do with a butterfly that involved keeping it alive. :crazy:

None.

Nov 15 2011, 10:26 pm Dem0n Post #168

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I just fought a dragon, and it was the coolest fighting experience I've ever had in any game. I saw the dragon icon on my map, so I ran towards the direction of the mountain. In the distance, a saw a dragon circling the mountain, and as I got closer, it spotted me. I noticed that it was a frost dragon, so I put on my dwarven frost-resist boots (found them in a giant's chest only a few moments before; good thing I killed those giants) to increase my frost resistance and went to work on the dragon. When it landed, I started shooting it with my dwarven bow, and when it flew into the air and circled me, I would switch to my heal spell and heal myself back to full health. I kept doing this over and over, occasionally running behind rocks to avoid the dragon's breath, and eventually I killed it. I ran to the top of the mountain and leanred a new shout which shoots a breath of ice in front of me, damaging and slowing any enemies. It wasn't that amazing of a fight; I just did the same thing over and over until the dragon died, but for some reason, it was just the coolest battle I've ever fought.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 15 2011, 10:32 pm by Dem0nS1ayer.

Nov 15 2011, 10:40 pm poison_us Post #169

Back* from the grave

So it's every Zelda game ever made?

Nov 15 2011, 10:41 pm Dem0n Post #170

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Well I've never played Zelda. :3

Nov 15 2011, 10:44 pm poison_us Post #171

Back* from the grave

Volvagia.

Nov 15 2011, 11:15 pm The Starport Post #172

Also,

None.

Nov 15 2011, 11:41 pm Zycorax Post #173

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Yep, the first few dragon battles are pretty damn epic. After I had killed the first one outside the main quest, I got jumped by a dragon priest or something, named Krosis. That guy was harder than the dragon, but it got stuck for about 75% of the fight. That was around level 10 or so and I'm still using the helm it dropped at level 26.

I really hope there's a patch coming soon, fixing all these random crashes. The game has just closed like 15 times for me so far and it's getting annoying.

Nov 15 2011, 11:47 pm TiKels Post #174

I just found a stray dog in skyrim, he's now following me around... I named him handsworth! Handsworth is my best friend IN THE WHOLE WORLD. He took out like 3 wolves BY HIMSELF

I am going to seriously cry if something happens to him. Or if i accidentally catch him on fire.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 16 2011, 12:35 am Dem0n Post #175

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Zycorax
Yep, the first few dragon battles are pretty damn epic. After I had killed the first one outside the main quest, I got jumped by a dragon priest or something, named Krosis. That guy was harder than the dragon, but it got stuck for about 75% of the fight. That was around level 10 or so and I'm still using the helm it dropped at level 26.

I really hope there's a patch coming soon, fixing all these random crashes. The game has just closed like 15 times for me so far and it's getting annoying.
I JUST FINISHED KILLING THIS DRAGON! Turns out that's actually a very hard encounter. I'm surprised that we as low levels were able to down the dragon. :P

This, like my other encounter, was fucking awesome and very lucky at the same time. I ran up to fight the thing, and one shot of its fire breath (why does it use fire at the top of a super snowy mountain?) took out like a fifth of my health. I ran around the area trying to evade it, but accidentally woke up Krosis. I saw him and remembered reading about this encounter in the wiki and was like, "OSHI-" I knew I was going to get destroyed since I had no health potions, so I ran like hell down the side of the mountain. I used a potion of regeneration and switched over to my heal spell and started healing as fast as I could. There was some ancient town/city/area at the bottom of the mountain, so I ran towards it in hopes of hiding from the dragon, who was still following me (luckily, Krosis was not). I ended up jumping a bit too far down and ended up on one of the balconies of a very high tower. The balcony had a roof which protected me from the dragon, but it also had no easy way to get out of. I stayed pinned up against the walls of the balcony, hoping that the dragon would land or something so that I could shoot it. To my amazingly amazing luck, the city/area was occupied by a large group of bandits. They all came out when they saw the dragon and started attacking it. The dragon targeted them, so I started shooting it with my bow. After the dragon killed all of the bandits, its health was down to less than 20%. Since there were no more enemies and the dragon couldn't spot me, it just stayed on the ground. I was able to shoot it repeatedly until I killed it. Then, I slid down the walls of the mountain/other buildings to reach the ground and went up to the corpse and absorbed the soul. :3

Nov 16 2011, 12:59 am poison_us Post #176

Back* from the grave

You are one cheap fuck. No wonder why you like Garen; you have no honor.

Nov 16 2011, 1:03 am Dem0n Post #177

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

lolwat. It's called strategy. ;o I wasn't trying to fight a dragon who raped me without any health pots.

Also, I don't even like Garen anymore. Whenever I play against him, I see how retardedly easy he is, especially with flash... FLASH, Q, E, R, DEAD! ;_;

EDIT: Just killed my third one today. :) Staff of fireballs is epic, especially when you run out of arrows. D: Speaking of which, where can I get a large abundance of good arrows (at least iron)?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 16 2011, 1:33 am by Dem0nS1ayer.

Nov 16 2011, 2:11 am Zycorax Post #178

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Just check the blacksmiths in every town, they usually have some for sale, or find places with those nord undeads (forgot their name), the archers there have arrows equal to steel arrows.

Nov 16 2011, 2:42 am Oh_Man Post #179

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

I am in the Dark Brotherhood and have just become the Listener for the Night Mother. So far the assassinations have been lame and not at all cool like in Oblivion (dropping a moose head and crushing someone, for eg.). Hopefully it gets better as I progress.

Nov 16 2011, 2:44 am Symmetry Post #180

Dungeon Master

Quote from Oh_Man
I am in the Dark Brotherhood and have just become the Listener for the Night Mother. So far the assassinations have been lame and not at all cool like in Oblivion (dropping a moose head and crushing someone, for eg.). Hopefully it gets better as I progress.

Some of them have cool ways to kill them, I always found them after I made the hit though :P

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1121 >
  Back to forum