Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: TESV: Skyrim
TESV: Skyrim
Dec 12 2010, 5:47 am
By: Fisty
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 821 >

Nov 12 2011, 2:17 am NicholasBeige Post #101

BEST GAME EVAAAR.

Level 15 Bosmer Werewolf... God-damn being a werewolf pwns bitchez sideways. How many dragons has everyone killed? I've done 3... mostly been avoiding the main questsz though. Had about *looks at desktop clock* 8 hours of play time today.

edit: I've also bought a house. Cus I've been robbing everything worth robbing and my character is called Robert.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 12 2011, 2:29 am by Cardinal.

None.

Nov 12 2011, 2:36 am Oh_Man Post #102

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Where are the sex scenes? WHERE ARE THEY???

Nov 12 2011, 3:09 am EzTerix Post #103

Quote from Oh_Man

I'm guessing you made a really sexual avatar just to get the most out of the cinematic.

None.

Nov 12 2011, 3:25 am NicholasBeige Post #104

Quote from EzTerix
Quote from Oh_Man

I'm guessing you made a really sexual avatar just to get the most out of the cinematic.

Go play The Witcher or Dragon Age you noob. Or maybe find a girl. I'm hankering towards the latter option.

None.

Nov 12 2011, 3:29 am Oh_Man Post #105

Quote from name:Cardinal
Quote from EzTerix
Quote from Oh_Man

Go play The Witcher or Dragon Age you noob. Or maybe find a girl. I'm hankering towards the latter option.
I did all those AGES ago... now WHERE ARE THE SEX SCENES?!?!!!1

Nov 12 2011, 3:40 am Dem0n Post #106

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I don't want any sex scenes. They're always awkward as hell, especially in DA:O. :crazy: How are you guys such high levels already?! I'm only level 2, and that stupid nature-leaf transforming thing that I keep encountering rapes me. :devlin:

Nov 12 2011, 3:49 am NicholasBeige Post #107

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
:crazy: How are you guys such high levels already?! I'm only level 2, and that stupid nature-leaf transforming thing that I keep encountering rapes me. :devlin:

omgomgomgomomg I've only been able to play for like 20 minutes but it's already awesome. :O I have it on the xbox (;_;) and the graphisc look pretty damn nice for a console. I'm a thieving/archer elf with badass intimidating war paint. :D
I've only been able to play for like 20 minutes but it's already awesome. :O I have it on the xbox
I have it on the xbox
xbox

:disgust: noob.

I was in two minds whether to do the first play-through as a jack of all trades/master of none type character. But the game is so fucking good I think I can do at least 5 play-throughs before I get bored of this...
Woodelf Companions Guild Thief Werewolf with Archery and Alchemy...
Nord Warrior heavy armoured son'of'a'bitch
Dark Elf Vampire Battle-mage with enchanting

Definitely saving Khajiit and Argonian for last :awesome:

None.

Nov 12 2011, 3:56 am Dem0n Post #108

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My PC isn't good enough to run it at anything past low-medium (if that), so I got it on xbox just in case it didn't work at all on the computer. ;\

Nov 12 2011, 5:33 am Oh_Man Post #109

I'm only level 2, and that stupid nature-leaf transforming thing that I keep encountering rapes me. :devlin:
What the shit...?

Nov 12 2011, 6:11 am EzTerix Post #110

I jacked off to the Mass Effect sex scene on repeat.

Oh yessss Miss shepard and reptilian scales RUIN THAT BITCH YAAAA

None.

Nov 12 2011, 6:21 am Oh_Man Post #111

Quote from EzTerix
I jacked off to the Mass Effect sex scene on repeat.

Oh yessss Miss shepard and reptilian scales RUIN THAT BITCH YAAAA
LOL that's like getting fucked by a cheese grater.

Also for ME fans watch this its so fuckin funny:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 12 2011, 6:26 am by Oh_Man.

Nov 12 2011, 6:31 am Symmetry Post #112

Dungeon Master

Just had my first crash. When I tried to fast travel. Sigh.

Game is awesome though. It really does feel like someone fucked up the friction value though.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 12 2011, 7:32 am Oh_Man Post #113

i had a weird thing that wen it set mine to ULTRA HIGH graphics automatically it didn't set my FSAA, so I had nasty jagged edges. Make sure yall check that box!

Nov 12 2011, 3:37 pm Voyager7456 Post #114

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Symmetry

Game is awesome though. It really does feel like someone fucked up the friction value though.

I had some repeated CTDs in Bonechill Passage - for some reason, switching to windowed mode fixed that.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 12 2011, 3:47 pm IskatuMesk Post #115

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Symmetry

Yeah I didn't crash for 10+ hours until I started fast travelling a lot then crashed twice in a row when I reached my destination. Yay for auto save!

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Nov 12 2011, 10:24 pm NicholasBeige Post #116

Had my first crash in Bonechill passage. :'( Silly Bonechill passage.

Anyone else playing on PC finding the interface a little buggy also?

None.

Nov 12 2011, 10:49 pm IskatuMesk Post #117

Lord of the Locker Room

Interface is console porty. Not really laggy for me, just... horribly ineffective with a mouse.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Nov 12 2011, 11:17 pm Symmetry Post #118

Dungeon Master

Quote from IskatuMesk
Interface is console porty. Not really laggy for me, just... horribly ineffective with a mouse.

Yeah, thank god the 'e' key seems to work wherever it says to use 'enter', or it'd be a whole lot more painful.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 13 2011, 12:10 am TiKels Post #119

Quote from Symmetry
Quote from IskatuMesk

Yeah, thank god the 'e' key seems to work wherever it says to use 'enter', or it'd be a whole lot more painful.
For menu (items/magic/etc) i double tap WASD keys. Works for me. Actually I pretty much use WASD, Tab, E, for all the menus.

Throwing me off the fact that tab is exit.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 13 2011, 12:48 am Fire_Kame Post #120

wth is starcraft

In the initial cut scene, where you're riding to your most certain death? We pass under a bridge thing and the guard got stuck in a pole. SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE.

Otherwise its a gorgeous game, and a lot of fun. I'm enjoying some of the passive NPC interaction a lot, it adds another level to the game. :) I also like the new magicka system. A lot. It makes more sense when I'm healing to press and hold the button instead of cast it repeatedly. OH AND REGENERATIVE MAGICKA OMFGOMFG

I just started though, apparently a dragon is circling Whiterun, and then I had to leave. ;_; hopefully tonight I shall see it.

Also I'm playing it on the 360. The worst part is that it is assuming I own an HD wide screen so I can't READ TEH DAMN TEXT.

I'm a level 3 redguard :lol: I've always been a redguard. Even before I learned it was a game breaker in Morrowind.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 821 >
  Back to forum