By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 830 >

Feb 2 2012, 3:02 am Aristocrat Post #101

You sprint north.

You are unconscious.

:|

None.

Feb 2 2012, 3:10 am Raitaki Post #102

That looks nice. What did you use to make that map? :3 I wanna make one for my own too...when I wake up >_>;

None.

Feb 2 2012, 3:17 am TiKels Post #103

The point is that we all work on it together, rai. Didn't you at least read tkg 1? It's actually quite thrilling to read through, even though I didn't play.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 2 2012, 3:21 am Bar Refaeli Post #104

Did anyone use an action/intuition to determine in what direction the scream came from? And/or make an action saying to go in the direction of the scream?

None.

Feb 2 2012, 3:23 am Aristocrat Post #105

Quote from Raitaki
That looks nice. What did you use to make that map? :3 I wanna make one for my own too...when I wake up >_>;
MS Paint, what else?

None.

Feb 2 2012, 4:12 am OlimarandLouie Post #106

I wanna go upstairs. Anyone wish to help lift me + any others to get up there since there is no apparent way to ascend to the second floor?

None.

Feb 2 2012, 4:34 am Wing Zero Post #107

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Have you tried remembering where the stairs are and heading towards them?

Feb 2 2012, 4:37 am OlimarandLouie Post #108

Quote from Wing Zero
Have you tried remembering where the stairs are and heading towards them?
No, but I have discovered that there is no staircase/elevator/ladder/etc. in this room or the adjoining ones (that I can see from here)

None.

Feb 2 2012, 4:43 am Roy Post #109

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from OlimarandLouie
I wanna go upstairs. Anyone wish to help lift me + any others to get up there since there is no apparent way to ascend to the second floor?
Wait, is it close enough to climb up there from just a boost or something? That's doubtful for a mall. Or are you proposing we do some crazy standing on shoulders of someone standing on shoulders?

There should definitely be a set of escalators somewhere. I propose that if they are in working order, that should be the battleground for Aristocrat and I when we cross paths again.

You can adjust the speed of escalators, right? Someone should make them super fast. :awesome:

Feb 2 2012, 4:44 am poison_us Post #110

Back* from the grave

Hey, as long as we don't find a metal cart I'm good bro.

Feb 2 2012, 5:17 am The Starport Post #111

It's a shopping center. There'll probably be lots. And lots. And lots...

None.

Feb 2 2012, 7:51 am Aristocrat Post #112

So... I kinda need more info from various players to make my map more useful. I'm like unable to explore myself, so yeah.

None.

Feb 2 2012, 10:08 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #113

👻 👾 👽 💪

I'll help. I haven't been doing anything anyway since people seem to just be being ridiculous.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 2 2012, 4:58 pm LoTu)S Post #114

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from Raitaki
MS Paint, what else?

What, you mean its not Photoshop?

None.

Feb 2 2012, 5:56 pm The Starport Post #115

Quote from Aristocrat
So... I kinda need more info from various players to make my map more useful. I'm like unable to explore myself, so yeah.
You know, if we've all been building these barricades this whole time, I bet one recollection action about our setting solves our exploration problem. :crazy:

None.

Feb 2 2012, 6:16 pm Roy Post #116

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I'll help. I haven't been doing anything anyway since people seem to just be being ridiculous.
Aside from Raccoon, nobody's been ridiculous.

Everyone is going to have to pick a side: me or Aristocrat. My history represents integrity, loyalty, protectiveness and helpfulness, whereas his history consists of backstabbing, lying and fabricating information, and killing people without even checking who they are.

Make your decision soon. This is war. I insist any that have currently joined my side to tell Aristocrat and others that they are remaining neutral. This means I also suspect anyone who says they are neutral to be secretly working for Aristocrat.

I don't seek the death of anyone on Aristocrat's team other than the man himself. And now that we are separated from one another, I don't see the urgency in eliminating him right away. We should gather supplies and maybe be wary of an NPC. Be sure to build in actions for if you see a zombie, people, because punching it in the crotch isn't going to help you, and for all we know currently, there's at least two one NPC entity (suspected dead... or undead) in this mall.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2012, 6:35 pm by Roy.

Feb 2 2012, 6:17 pm Wing Zero Post #117

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Tux quit living in the past and live for the future!

Edit: Roy I thought me you and Aris were a team! :(
(Poison too but he's probably gonna die to a zombie cart)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2012, 6:23 pm by Wing Zero.

Feb 2 2012, 6:21 pm The Starport Post #118

2 NPCs? There's 16 players of 17 people...

Am I missing something?

Edit: You mean a zombie having attacked one of the 17?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2012, 6:34 pm by Tuxedo-Templar.

None.

Feb 2 2012, 6:34 pm Roy Post #119

Quote from Wing Zero
Edit: Roy I thought me you and Aris were a team! :(
(Poison too but he's probably gonna die to a zombie cart)
Poison seems to prefer Aristocrat's side for some reason. Also, do you recall what Aristocrat did to you on TKG1? I believe he killed you. And all throughout our alliance you kept telling me things like "I don't trust Aristocrat." Hell, we were too concerned about climbing down the trapdoor he was in even though he was supposedly our ally.

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
2 NPCs? There's 16 players of 17 people...
Oh, my mistake; it could easily be one NPC and the killer killing the NPC, which means the killer should know they are the killer by this point. There's a chance that the dead NPC could become a zombie, though, unless we decapitate it. I don't know how this zombie stuff works in this world (let's hope for Resident Evil! Wait... Noooooooooooooo!).

Feb 2 2012, 7:44 pm Dem0n Post #120

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I WANT TO BE NEUTRAL. :massimo:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 830 >
  Back to forum