Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Dating women.
Dating women.
Aug 21 2011, 7:36 am
By: TiKels
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Polls
Is dating a (female) virgin a bad idea?
Is dating a (female) virgin a bad idea?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes it is a bad idea. 3

10%
Nah nothing really bad about it. 30

91%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 33 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Aug 21 2011, 10:07 pm Sand Wraith Post #21

she/her

Quote from name:Cardinal
I've deflorated a lot of girls in my time, and none of them have been "clingy" or gotten "too attached". Just gotta man up and let the bitchez know.

You tell them Cardinal!

Aug 21 2011, 10:25 pm Voyager7456 Post #22

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

If you don't know anyone who's slept with her, you run the risk of vagina dentata.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Aug 21 2011, 10:27 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #23

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Voyager7456
If you don't know anyone who's slept with her, you run the risk of vagina dentata.
Best post ever. xD

I also like the specifying of "(female)" in the poll caption.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 21 2011, 11:10 pm Riney Post #24

Thigh high affectionado

If it was male Id be voting the other way thats for sure :awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 22 2011, 12:00 am MillenniumArmy Post #25

If you date a virgin, you have to take note of her ideals and beliefs. There are many religious people who do not believe in sex before marriage - maybe that's why she' hasn't had sex until this point. If you want bed time banging to be a part of your dating relationship then you have to check her morals first. I've had atheist friends who dated catholic girls and they always complain about not getting any action from them (and eventually the girls broke up with them because of moral conflicts). If she's not willing to put out, then she's probably not your type.

But if you do not care about that (having sex or not before marriage) then again make sure she shares the same values as that of yours. The important thing is to respect her beliefs as she should with yours. From my experience, those girls who are willing to sleep with dudes left and right generally have very different moral sets than that of those who are virgins and have not had sex.

So my answer is, no it's not a bad thing to date a virgin; in fact it could be a great thing. It really depends on what you want to do and how willing you are in accepting her way of life

None.

Aug 22 2011, 12:08 am poison_us Post #26

Back* from the grave

Can't tell if Cardinal is trolling or not.

Regardless, as was previously stated, it's only important if you make it important.

Aug 22 2011, 12:22 am NicholasBeige Post #27

Quote from poison_us
Can't tell if Cardinal is trolling or not.

Regardless, as was previously stated, it's only important if you make it important.
I'm being deadly serious.

My high-school was next to a convent.

None.

Aug 22 2011, 2:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #28

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from MillenniumArmy
... maybe that's why she' hasn't had sex until this point.
Or maybe it's because he is (apparently; information is from a previous post) 17 and around similarly-aged people. I would expect a significant number of virgin-types in that demographic, and less related to morals. ;o

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 22 2011, 2:28 am by FaRTy1billion.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 22 2011, 2:32 am ubermctastic Post #29

I'm surprised you would even considered this to be a realistic question at 17 >.<

None.

Aug 22 2011, 2:44 am TiKels Post #30

Quote from name:K_A
I'm surprised you would even considered this to be a realistic question at 17 >.<
Considering 17 is the average age that virginity is lost... I don't understand your statement.

Also @farty going to a catholic school helps a tiny bit. (no sarcasm, it really is only a tiny bit)

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 22 2011, 3:20 am ubermctastic Post #31

Because he's asking if it's a bad idea...
correct me if I'm wrong, but if people did not date virgins there wouldn't be anyone dating in the first place...
Unless of course everyone lost their virginity to someone they weren't dating?

None.

Aug 22 2011, 3:24 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from TiKels
Quote from name:K_A
Considering 17 is the average age that virginity is lost...
Which, if true, means half of the people you see will be virgins... which is very significant.

Aug 22 2011, 3:53 am Dem0n Post #33

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure (like almost 100%) that you are a virgin, so why do you care if this girl is one too???

Aug 22 2011, 5:15 am Fire_Kame Post #34

wth is starcraft

Virgin is an unnecessary modifier. Dating women is *always* a bad idea. Always.

Aug 22 2011, 5:17 am Lingie Post #35

I agree with Kame, honestly. But we must press onward, hoping for brighter days.

By the way, I actually want a clingy girlfriend.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 22 2011, 6:20 am Lanthanide Post #36

Quote from Fire_Kame
Yeah, you should just date men. They're easier to understand.

None.

Aug 22 2011, 12:13 pm NicholasBeige Post #37

Where's BioAtK when you need him (look at my sig)

None.

Aug 22 2011, 12:36 pm Excalibur Post #38

The sword and the faith

Well I'll see if I can help out here Tiks.

Before my gf and I started dating I was the virgin and she was the one with experience. Although it made the sexual part of our relationship a little difficult in the beginning, it really didn't matter much. Today is our 11th month together, and we're doing good.

I'd say go for it, it ain't really a big deal. Plus the obvious 'virgin pussy is so tight' factor is a bonus if you want to be with this girl and things work out that way.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 22 2011, 1:26 pm poison_us Post #39

Back* from the grave

Quote from Lingie
Fix't. That's ok though, I need to get a girl too. It's been a while :hurr:

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Fire_Kame
So true. Sex and food, we stay happy.

Aug 22 2011, 3:39 pm Riney Post #40

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Lingie
Fix't. That's ok though, I need to get a girl too. It's been a while :hurr:

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from Fire_Kame
So true. Sex and food, we stay happy.

AND MINECRAFT! :awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum