Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: How many hours if sleep do you get?
How many hours if sleep do you get?
Jul 24 2011, 6:53 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Polls
how many hours of sleep?
how many hours of sleep?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
<3 3

6%
4 4

8%
5 2

4%
6 7

13%
7 19

36%
8 6

12%
9 7

13%
10+ 6

12%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 54 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jul 25 2011, 3:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #21

👻 👾 👽 💪

Didn't read the post first, but for school and stuff I'd sleep about 8 hours every night if I had to wake up early (I woke up at 10:30 am), otherwise I sleep about 10.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 25 2011, 4:49 am Dem0n Post #22

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from BlueWolf
Quote from EzDay281
4-7. Working nightshift's been harder on my sleep schedule than I had expected.
What sucks about working graveyard is that when I get holidays off, I cant help but sleep a full 8 hours. Then when it's time to return to work, I want to continue sleeping 8 hours while at work @.@
Do you actually work at a graveyard, or is that just a term that people who work really late at night use? :dontgetit:

Jul 25 2011, 2:17 pm poison_us Post #23

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Do you actually work at a graveyard, or is that just a term that people who work really late at night use? :dontgetit:
:disgust:

Jul 25 2011, 2:45 pm Sacrieur Post #24

Still Napping

I got 9.5 hours of sleep last night. But it was what I call coma sleep, because when I wake up from it I feel like I was in a coma. Typically happens when I do a lot of strenuous exercise or suffer a bad injury.

Speaking of, exercise can add 1-2 hours of sleep per night. Also, my mother apparently has the genetic condition to get an average of 6 hours of sleep a night. It'd be neat if I could pick it up too.

None.

Jul 25 2011, 4:42 pm TiKels Post #25

Last night I fell asleep at 3:00 and i woke up at 12:20 (ish). I prefer to get 10 and a half hours of sleep every night. During the school year it ends up being like 9.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 25 2011, 5:12 pm poison_us Post #26

Back* from the grave

Quote from Sacrieur
Also, my mother apparently has the genetic condition to get an average of 6 hours of sleep a night. It'd be neat if I could pick it up too.
Not so neat if you want to sleep but can't.

Jul 25 2011, 6:29 pm Sacrieur Post #27

Still Napping

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Sacrieur
Also, my mother apparently has the genetic condition to get an average of 6 hours of sleep a night. It'd be neat if I could pick it up too.
Not so neat if you want to sleep but can't.

Emm, you're also not tired either.

None.

Jul 25 2011, 6:47 pm samsizzle Post #28

Usually 11-12 hours... no idea why

None.

Jul 25 2011, 9:41 pm FatalException Post #29

During high school, I would usually sleep from around midnight to 6AM on weekdays. I had two zero-hour classes, so school started at 6:30 for me. D: On weekends, I would sleep 10-12 hours each night.

Now, I sleep about 10 hours, from around 4AM (whenever GSL ends) to 2PM.

None.

Jul 26 2011, 8:11 pm Fire_Kame Post #30

wth is starcraft

Quote from EzDay281
4-7. Working nightshift's been harder on my sleep schedule than I had expected.
My sleep schedule has completely flipped because I work at night; I'm awake from noon-5AM now, and I sleep 5AM to noon (ish).

Aug 2 2011, 8:54 am ToA Post #31

Que Sera, Sera.

I aim for 8, usually get about 7.

Aug 2 2011, 8:30 pm Riney Post #32

Thigh high affectionado

Sleep is for the weak.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 3 2011, 12:53 am poison_us Post #33

Back* from the grave

Quote from Riney
Sleep is for the weak.
You sleep longer than anyone else on TS.

Aug 5 2011, 5:22 am EzTerix Post #34

0-4 hours. if nothing is going on then 14. 14 hours doesn't actually feel that good when waking up but neither does 1 hour.

None.

Sep 23 2011, 11:45 pm Azrael Post #35

About 6, unfortunately. I'm really looking forward to the day when they release a drug which allows you to go for extended periods of time without sleep. I believe there was on in development already, so that's something to look forward to.

In the meantime, has anyone ever tried the Uberman sleep schedule? Supposedly you can get a total of 2 hours of sleep a day and be more refreshed than those who get a full 8.

Sep 24 2011, 12:27 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #36

👻 👾 👽 💪

this drug? I do want it, too. ;o
It's still a bad idea to use it and would be abused a lot... but it'd still be nice to have sometimes.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 24 2011, 12:40 am Sacrieur Post #37

Still Napping

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
About 6, unfortunately. I'm really looking forward to the day when they release a drug which allows you to go for extended periods of time without sleep. I believe there was on in development already, so that's something to look forward to.

In the meantime, has anyone ever tried the Uberman sleep schedule? Supposedly you can get a total of 2 hours of sleep a day and be more refreshed than those who get a full 8.

Doesn't work, it will lead to chronic sleep deprivation.

None.

Sep 24 2011, 12:42 am Sand Wraith Post #38

she/her

I wish I could sleep all day long.

Sep 24 2011, 2:52 am ubermctastic Post #39

Go to bed at 12:00 fall asleep at 1:00-1:30.
Have to get up at 6:00 even though school starts at 7:45 because I'm the first one on the bus, and it takes an hour for the whole trip, in which I get an extra half hour of sleep (yay me).
6 hours total. My long awaited Friday night hibernation begins now :D

None.

Sep 24 2011, 3:21 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #40

👻 👾 👽 💪

Now that I have a job I've been going to bed at 4 am and waking up at like 3 pm. :awesome:

.. Honestly, I never would have expected it to push my sleep cycle forward a couple hours.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum