Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mar 23 2011, 8:40 pm
By: Dem0n
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2024 >

Apr 28 2011, 1:25 pm Wing Zero Post #341

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
"I can offer you what you've always wanted."
You are VALERIAN MENGSK.
I feel like posting this up because I love the quote :P

Apr 28 2011, 4:41 pm Roy Post #342

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Dem0nS1ayer
"I am the Overmind."
You are the OVERMIND.

Apr 28 2011, 9:17 pm Wing Zero Post #343

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Roy
Quote from Dem0nS1ayer
"I am the Overmind."
You are the OVERMIND.
I vote Roy

Apr 28 2011, 9:30 pm DevliN Post #344

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

It isn't day yet.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 28 2011, 10:02 pm Voyager7456 Post #345

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Guys not that I'm not all for revealing our roles, but maybe we should wait until daytime? :P

in b4 "Voy's mafia" all the important townies know who I am

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 30 2011, 5:24 pm OlimarandLouie Post #346

Who called down the thunder?

None.

Apr 30 2011, 5:27 pm Raitaki Post #347

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Who called down the thunder?
Somebody called for an exterminator?

None.

Apr 30 2011, 10:32 pm Dem0n Post #348

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

So apparently I'm going to some party tonight, so I'll make the night post tomorrow morning. Good huntin'.

May 1 2011, 4:11 pm Dem0n Post #349

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I OVERSLEPT! Came home late last night, and now I have to go to the host's house to finish all their leftovers. -_- I'll post it tonight, I promise! ;o

May 2 2011, 1:28 am Voyager7456 Post #350

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

I OVERSLEPT! Came home late last night, and now I have to go to the host's house to finish all their leftovers. -_- I'll post it tonight, I promise! ;o

You better.

but i'm crazy for you

My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

May 2 2011, 1:57 am Dem0n Post #351

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Voyager7456

You better.
:awesome: Gimme... 20 hours. ;o Sorry, guys, I've been busier than I thought I'd be.

May 2 2011, 10:53 pm Dem0n Post #352

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Night 3

A man was walking through the streets of Augustgrad. He had no clue where he was, or what his name was.

"Damn it, where am I?" the man thought to himself. "I have no clue what this place is... Hell, I can't even remember my name!"

The man kept walking. He walked to the outskirts of the town until he saw a destroyed body in front of him.

"What's this?" he said to himself. "Damn... is that-- was that a person?"

The man stood there for a while and thought about the situation.

"Well... I have no clue who the hell I am, and it doesn't look like this guy'll be found anytime soon, so..."

He found an identification card on the ground and read the name.

"I guess this is my new identity."

Just then, as the man was about to walk away, he felt a sharp pain in his head. In the shadows, a figure stood there. It was focusing its attention on the man. After a few moments, the pain went away, but the man could not remember what he had been planning to do.

"What the..? Why am I here? What the hell are all these body parts doing around me?"

The man slowly walked away, even more confused than he had been before.

-----

A man was perched on top of a roof in the center of the city. He had enhanced binoculars, capable of seeing up to five miles away. The man was smoking a cigar while observing the outskirts of the town. He was looking at Jim Raynor, who was slowly making his way towards a zerg colony. As Raynor stealthily moved from one piece of debris to another, keeping himself hidden in the shade, there was a loud roar from the colony. Hundreds of zerg minions rose up from the ground and turned towards the city. The man on top of the roof dropped his cigar and reached for his walkie-talkie.

"Shit, Raynor, you gotta' get outta' there! All them zerg have risen up from the ground! You have no chance out there!"

The man waited for a response, but none came.

"Jimmy, can you hear me?" the man spoke into the walkie-talkie.

He was still looking into his binoculars when he was Raynor stand up from under the debris and reveal himself to the zerg army. He stood perfectly still with his arms at his side. Just then, he pulled his gun out of the holster, put it up to his head, and pulled the trigger. The body of SiberianTiger fell to the ground. Blood flew out of the disfigured skull.

"No! NO! NO!!" the man on the roof yelled. He dropped his binoculars and reached for his sniper rifle. He mounted it in front of him and aimed it at the zerg army. He was looking for someone of great importance that could have caused Raynor to kill himself. After seconds of searching, he found a large, dark figure standing behind the other zerg. The dark figure was separated from the minions, and he raised his arm and pointed at the city. The zerg monsters began rushing towards the town. The man on the rooftop pulled the trigger. There was an echoing boom throughout the city. After only a few seconds, a large bullet flew into the head of the dark figure. Roy's head was almost completely shot off, and the body flew back into a wall, leaving a large blood stain on the faded red bricks. The zerg monsters stopped and looked back at the dead body. Without a leader, they all began to frantically run all over the place. Without a leader, they had no clue what else to do.

Day 3 has begun! Send in your votes before Friday, May 6th, 8:00 PM EST!

May 2 2011, 10:59 pm DevliN Post #353

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

And that just leaves the Cerebrate, one would presume.

Luckily I am a Dark Templar.

Now who to vote for...

My Overwatch addiction.

May 2 2011, 10:59 pm Voyager7456 Post #354

I was about to express my absolute shock that Roy wasn't the dirty filthy Mafia scum I thought he was. But then, of course, he was.

I'm a Medic - let's get this lynching party started.

but i'm crazy for you

May 2 2011, 11:01 pm OlimarandLouie Post #355

Ghost reportin'

Roy's head was almost completely shot off, and the body flew back into a wall, leaving a large blood stain on the faded red bricks. The zerg monsters stopped and looked back at the dead body. Without a leader, they all began to frantically run all over the place. Without a leader, they had no clue what else to do.

Now reap the whirlwind.

None.

May 2 2011, 11:03 pm DevliN Post #356

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Remaining players:
2. Raitaki
3. rayNimagi
4. OlimarandLouie
5. DevliN
6. Wing Zero
7. Voyager7456
10. poison_us
12. Derqua
13. Echo

Of those players, I know the roles of 5 of them. I'm guessing one of them is a Ghost who can no longer kill at night. Looks like this will now be about lynchings, unless the Amnesiac wants to be Raynor. :awesome:

EDIT:
Ninja'd.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 2 2011, 11:11 pm by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

May 2 2011, 11:04 pm Voyager7456 Post #357

Echo is also still alive.

but i'm crazy for you

May 2 2011, 11:11 pm DevliN Post #358

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Voyager7456
Echo is also still alive.
Thanks, fixed.

My Overwatch addiction.

May 2 2011, 11:20 pm Raitaki Post #359

There was an echoing boom throughout the city.
Echo?

None.

May 2 2011, 11:20 pm Voyager7456 Post #360

So does the Cerebrate want to admit their role now? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but they can't actually hit anyone at night...

but i'm crazy for you

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2024 >
  Back to forum