Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mafia - STARCRAFT Edition!
Mar 23 2011, 8:40 pm
By: Dem0n
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1924 >

Apr 27 2011, 12:20 am Dem0n Post #321

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Day 2

The sun began to set. Two soldiers crept silently over a hill outside of the city. They were investigating one of a few wooded areas on Korhal for any suspicious activity. They were ordered by Mengsk to look for any traces of Raynor, but they knew the murders at night weren't caused by him. They knew it was the zerg. The area was filled with lush trees and plants, with a few critters running here and there. There was a sticky slime running along the ground. The soldiers walked beside it to see where it led to. As they walked, the slimy trail became bigger and thicker, until they were almost submerged by it. They looked up from the ground and stared ahead of them. A few meters away, there was a small zerg colony. It was mostly inhabited by drones, but there was one figure that stood out. It was a man, standing in the middle of the colony, staring off into the distance. The two soldiers sneaked around the slimy ground and walked into a sandy pit. They crouched in the pit, making them unable to be seen from above.

The two soldiers reached into their bags and pulled out a net. They were planning on throwing it on the mysterious figure and taking him in for questioning. The two of them rose up onto their feet and moved closer to the colony. They used the trees as cover to slowly move closer and closer to the figure. When they were only a few yards away from the figure's back, they threw the net at him. The net landed perfectly on him, and he fell to the ground. The soldiers came out of hiding with their guns drawn. Their red dot lasers were on, pointing on the figure. They walked closer to him and turned him onto his back. The two soldiers' eyes widened.

"Holy shit, man, it's a guy!" one marine said.

"Yeah, what the hell is he doin' here with all these zerg?!" said the other.

Before they could think about it any longer, the man ripped apart the net and began to rise to his feet. The two soldiers took a few steps back. The man began charging at the soldiers, and the soldiers began to run, shooting the man behind them. When the man got close, he dove at the soldiers. There was a small explosion, and the two marines were dead. The body of Tempz was nowhere to be found, as it had been blown to bits by the explosion.

Night 3 has begun! Send in your night actions before Saturday, April 30th, 8:00 PM!

**Note** What happened during Day 2 with the marines investigating a zerg colony isn't related to any actions made by players. I just wanted to make it dramatic. :awesome:

Apr 27 2011, 12:42 am DevliN Post #322

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Sweet, 3 down. Now I'm not so sure where to go. :/

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 27 2011, 1:20 am Roy Post #323

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Lol, I saw the color and was worried that it wasn't a mafia role.
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
**Note** What happened during Day 2 with the marines investigating a zerg colony isn't related to any actions made by players. I just wanted to make it dramatic. :awesome:
So... you're saying there's no clues there? That seems like the only reason you'd mention it.

Can the mafia even kill anyone now? We seem to have taken out all killing roles, unless there's another Queen.

Apr 27 2011, 1:29 am DevliN Post #324

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I think he means that the things like "They were ordered by Mengsk to look for any traces of Raynor, but they knew the murders at night weren't caused by him" don't actually mean that the murders in the last night weren't done by Raynor.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 27 2011, 1:44 am Dem0n Post #325

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from DevliN
I think he means that the things like "They were ordered by Mengsk to look for any traces of Raynor, but they knew the murders at night weren't caused by him" don't actually mean that the murders in the last night weren't done by Raynor.
Yeah, I was just clarifying that the day post had nothing to do with any of the players or anything. They are still clues in there... maybe. ;)

Apr 27 2011, 1:51 am Wing Zero Post #326

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

If anything they might have a lurker left, but tbh i don't think there is any way the town can lose this one :awesome:

Apr 27 2011, 1:58 am DevliN Post #327

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Wing Zero
If anything they might have a lurker left, but tbh i don't think there is any way the town can lose this one :awesome:
Maybe, but I doubt Dem0n would have two of them since we've already killed 2 Queens. My guess is we started with 6 Mafia, and he gave each one a unique role (and had to double up on the Queen role). If that's the case, then I think we only have the Overmind and Cerebrate left.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 27 2011, 2:48 am rayNimagi Post #328

I think it's autowin time for the town :awesome:

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Apr 27 2011, 3:21 am poison_us Post #329

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Lol, I saw the color and was worried that it wasn't a mafia role.
This. Then I scrolled down and read Dev's post.

Apr 27 2011, 4:06 am lil-Inferno Post #330

Just here for the pie

I think it's safe to say that town won.

Apr 27 2011, 4:10 am poison_us Post #331

Back* from the grave

I'm willing to have a "claim roles to 'x'" rule right now, just to speed the game up.

Also, The Game.

Apr 28 2011, 1:09 am rayNimagi Post #332

poison, we've already been doing that.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Apr 28 2011, 1:15 am Raitaki Post #333

Quote from Raitaki
"Everything that happened in this time period is undone, except the machine itself. Mind erasure is also not performed" means that everything that happened in that cycle never happened. You can say players just happen to have a vision of what they would do in the next cycle, and the Phycist suddenly has a used time machine :awesome: <color=invisible>Also, Merc for hire.</color>
From UberMafia.

None.

Apr 28 2011, 1:17 am DevliN Post #334

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from rayNimagi
poison, we've already been doing that.
What? To whom?

I know of 4 roles only, so who else is a hub?

EDIT:
And Rai, are you claiming the Mercenary role, then? Man I hope you chose Town so you could be filthy rich! :awesome:

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 28 2011, 1:24 am Raitaki Post #335

@Devlin: Only got 30 creds, enuf for an extra life nonetheless :P

None.

Apr 28 2011, 2:31 am Wing Zero Post #336

So far no one new has claimed any roles to me, even though it would be easier to weed out the mafia if they did.

Apr 28 2011, 5:35 am Roy Post #337

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I am the Overmind. If anyone else claimed that role, they are lying.

Alright, now I'm a hub. Everyone claim roles, please.

amidoinitrite?

Apr 28 2011, 7:44 am Wing Zero Post #338

The funny thing is that you probably are :)

Apr 28 2011, 8:26 am DevliN Post #339

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Roy
I am the Overmind. If anyone else claimed that role, they are lying.

Alright, now I'm a hub. Everyone claim roles, please.

amidoinitrite?
MAFIA SCUM!
:bleh:

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 28 2011, 11:50 am NudeRaider Post #340

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Code
[quote=name:DevliN][quote=name:NudeRaider]I vote DevliN [color=transparent]for best Admin[/color][/quote]
Oh, Nude... :wub:[/quote]

So you DID read it all? :D

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1924 >
  Back to forum