Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG: poison Edition
TKG: poison Edition
Feb 25 2011, 7:36 pm
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 >

Apr 18 2011, 1:23 am TiKels Post #301

I'd prefer if you kept it at 5 day scheduling. It's just easier on me.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 18 2011, 1:27 am poison_us Post #302

Back* from the grave

Done.

Apr 18 2011, 2:36 pm TiKels Post #303

That doesn't mean I wont always have them in BEFORE 5 days have passed, but I prefer the leeway incase I'm busy, or it's like LOL OK TODAY IS TUESDAY TURNS ARE DUE THURSDAY. Well fffuu it's finals week I don't have time for this shiat.

Also, SICK DAY!

So I should have them in today.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 20 2011, 5:21 pm DevliN Post #304

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Roy
As you walk in, you see the object of your search: a small metal remote with only one button. Assuming it's a toggle, you press the button. As you do so, you hear five, almost simultaneous booms. They are unmistakably lightning strikes, but you remember (and can currently see through the windows) that it's sunny outside.

OH SHI- I didn't blow you guys up, did I? :-(
I forgot to add this earlier:
You hear someone promising you that he will find the remote and free the captives. As he walks off to the north, followed by another, you think to yourself yeah right.

However, you shortly afterwards find the captives released from the cuffs. In the same second, you hear five, unmistakable nearby lightning bolts. To your left, you see two people fall out of their cuffs and hit the ground, still steaming from the lightning.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 20 2011, 5:24 pm Roy Post #305

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I'm not surprised that two captives decided to go afk. I inspected the cuffs and there wasn't a way to break out by force, so they basically just had to sit there and wait.

Apr 20 2011, 5:25 pm TiKels Post #306

Oh shiiii I need to get a turn done!

Also those were prolly ppl afk from being pissed they were locked up.

-NudeRaider

Apr 20 2011, 5:49 pm poison_us Post #307

Back* from the grave

They were already AFK. Only one sent an action, and it was more or less a "woops" than a real action. Their fault for not moving Turn 1, and Jack's for locking them up :P

BTW: They still need to be reported as dead using the Report feature. This doesn't cost a turn, but finding their identity might. Also, please explicitly say that you want me to announce a potentially dead person. Just because you figure out who died doesn't mean I know you want me to report it.

hint hint.

Apr 20 2011, 6:02 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #308

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Roy
I'm not surprised that two captives decided to go afk. I inspected the cuffs and there wasn't a way to break out by force, so they basically just had to sit there and wait.
I tried to free myself and got stuck without being able to move my hands anymore.

Then I started singing showtunes, but poison ruined it. >:O

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 20 2011, 6:08 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 20 2011, 6:07 pm DevliN Post #309

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I tried to free you. :-(

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 22 2011, 1:22 am TiKels Post #310

I just remembered what I forgot to do... My turn...

Any mercy on a late turn?

-NudeRaider

Apr 22 2011, 1:30 am poison_us Post #311

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
EDIT: By now, everyone should have received SOME pm from me. Actions for Turn 6 are due by 11:59 PM, Wednesday, April 20th
Quote from TiKels
I'd prefer if you kept it at 5 day scheduling. It's just easier on me.
Quote from poison_us
Done.
EDIT: That means tonight at 11:59 it's over.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2011, 1:36 am by poison_us. Reason: Forgot color :hurr:

Apr 22 2011, 2:28 am OlimarandLouie Post #312

k. Also why do you always post in green?

None.

Apr 22 2011, 8:20 am poison_us Post #313

Back* from the grave

It's my color.

Apr 23 2011, 1:41 am TiKels Post #314

Fuck I thought I was late. Again. Now I am late.

Any mercy on a late turn?

Can you at least run the defensive/search actions?

-NudeRaider

Apr 23 2011, 1:52 am poison_us Post #315

Back* from the grave

Go ahead and send it. I'll allow it, because apparently someone else misunderstood me as well.

Apr 23 2011, 6:35 am Roy Post #316

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

It almost sounds like TiKels is messing with you.

Apr 24 2011, 3:24 pm TiKels Post #317

Any updates?

-NudeRaider

Apr 25 2011, 2:01 pm poison_us Post #318

Back* from the grave

Yea, this weekend I was a little...busy. Namely trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer, because it would take a little over 2 hours to load staredit at all. Turns should be done after classes today, with any luck.

EDIT: Turns are out, usual deal with the color. Since I was so slow getting these done, I'll grant the usual 5 days default, less if we all get our PMs in on time.

Turn 7 will end on Saturday, April 30th at 11:59 P.M. Eastern.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 25 2011, 11:57 pm by poison_us.

Apr 25 2011, 11:56 pm OlimarandLouie Post #319

Turn 6 is out.

ninja'd

None.

Apr 25 2011, 11:57 pm poison_us Post #320

Back* from the grave

Shh. I was just testing you. I need to update the OP more frequently :awesome:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 >
  Back to forum