Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG: poison Edition
TKG: poison Edition
Feb 25 2011, 7:36 pm
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 17 >

Apr 10 2011, 9:56 pm The Starport Post #281

Remember when I wrote up those communication gambits for just that reason for the first TKG? :rolleyes:

None.

Apr 10 2011, 9:58 pm Roy Post #282

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Remember when I wrote up those communication gambits for just that reason for the first TKG? :rolleyes:
Yeah, they were pretty sweet, but I wanted to write my own.

Also, to troll poison:

If someone asks me a question, answer with another question. Pick a question randomly from this list:

(List)

Everyone do this.

Apr 10 2011, 11:17 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #283

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Roy
Quote from Turn 3
You walk over and crouch down near the captive who asked poison for help, and say "Hello there. I'm Roy. What's your name?" After no response, you say "It's alright if you don't want to tell me your name, but did you happen to see who took the remote?" Again, no response. "Dammit, answer me! How can I help you if you don't answer my questions?"
Dammit, people, learn some social skills (although this particular person may have been afk for the round). Even something simple like "If someone asks me a question, answer to the best of my knowledge."
I don't expect people to talk to me. D:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 10 2011, 11:52 pm Observer12425 Post #284

I overheard that ingame and rofl'd.

None.

Apr 14 2011, 1:56 am TiKels Post #285

Can I have an extension please? I've had a rough week and I need another day D=

I will probably do it before you even start the turns!

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 14 2011, 2:07 am Roy Post #286

I forgot if I submitted my turn. I'm pretty sure I did, but yell at me if I didn't.

TiKels:

If anyone attacks me, dodge the attack and run away from them.
Pick a door I haven't traveled through and go through it.
Examine my surroundings carefully, looking underneath large furniture and rugs.
If I find something that might be useful, take it.

Apr 14 2011, 11:39 am poison_us Post #287

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels
Can I have an extension please? I've had a rough week and I need another day D=

I will probably do it before you even start the turns!
"Stay alert, defend myself" isn't too hard. In fact, you probably could've sent that in the same amount of time it took you to ask for the extension you won't get. You aren't the first to ask for an extension (or at least ask for their late, not-even-PMs to count) in vain. Especially considering that I already extended it to 6 days rather than just 5.

You could be a good boy and send an action in shortly after the previous turn, and then revise it. Just sayin'.

TL;DR: No. You've got 15 hours and 22 minutes left, just like everyone else.

Apr 14 2011, 8:16 pm TiKels Post #288

Quote from poison_us

TL;DR: No. You've got 15 hours and 22 minutes left, just like everyone else.
Oh I was off by a day! Yayyyyyyyyyy

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 14 2011, 9:26 pm poison_us Post #289

Back* from the grave

Woops, I lied. Apparently I mistyped that. At the time of that post, you had 15 hours, 21 minutes, not 22 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Apr 16 2011, 6:04 pm poison_us Post #290

Back* from the grave

Actions sent to those who sent me actions.. If you did not send me an action, I will get to you shortly. To those of you who inactive'd out, thanks for playing.

EDIT: By now, everyone should have received SOME pm from me. Actions for Turn 6 are due by 11:59 PM, Wednesday, April 20th. I'm looking to shorten turns, now that a little house has been cleaned.

EDIT2: If you don't like the shortened turns, just ask me to make it 5 days again. As always, if I receive all turns before the deadline, I will give a couple hours of notice, and proceed with turns at that point.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 16 2011, 6:20 pm by poison_us.

Apr 16 2011, 8:08 pm Roy Post #291

As you walk in, you see the object of your search: a small metal remote with only one button. Assuming it's a toggle, you press the button. As you do so, you hear five, almost simultaneous booms. They are unmistakably lightning strikes, but you remember (and can currently see through the windows) that it's sunny outside.

OH SHI- I didn't blow you guys up, did I? :-(

Apr 16 2011, 8:19 pm OlimarandLouie Post #292

you suddenly hear a loud roll of thunder...followed rapidly by four more. You are unable to pinpoint the origin, as it was far too rapid for you to tell, but they were very, very close. Looking upwards along the wall you see a clear sky, so something tells you the lightning was not natural. It sounds as if it came from the northeast, but that's all you can tell.

None.

Apr 16 2011, 8:42 pm Roy Post #293

So did I just find a different remote? Did you lie about leaving the release remote in the stable, Jack? Or are the captives free?

Apr 16 2011, 8:45 pm Jack Post #294

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

That's the remote I took from poison, so yeah I dunno what happened.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 16 2011, 8:48 pm Roy Post #295

Actually, now that I think of it, it may have just been coincidence. All actions are synced together, so someone else could have caused the thunder when I was pressing the button.

Can one of the captives confirm whether or not they are now free?

Apr 16 2011, 8:49 pm poison_us Post #296

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
As you walk in, you see the object of your search: a small metal remote with only one button. Assuming it's a toggle, you press the button. As you do so, you hear five, almost simultaneous booms. They are unmistakably lightning strikes, but you remember (and can currently see through the windows) that it's sunny outside.

OH SHI- I didn't blow you guys up, did I? :-(

I dunno, did you? :awesome:

Apr 16 2011, 8:52 pm Jack Post #297

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Farty tells me he's free now. Guess it worked.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 16 2011, 11:58 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #298

👻 👾 👽 💪

I'm pretty sure the thunder was poison's "inactive people will die" thing.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 17 2011, 12:20 am Roy Post #299

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I'm pretty sure the thunder was poison's "inactive people will die" thing.
Oh yeah. False alarm, guys. So five people were inactive? And the killer wasn't among them? :-(

Apr 17 2011, 12:41 am poison_us Post #300

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Actually, now that I think of it, it may have just been coincidence. All actions are synced together, so someone else could have caused the thunder when I was pressing the button.
This is not always the case. Global things that don't effect gameplay I reserve the right to move around for narrative effect. So far that's only been this and the April Fool's gag.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 17 >
  Back to forum