Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Pick Two
Pick Two
Feb 28 2012, 5:42 am
By: Sacrieur  

Feb 29 2012, 2:06 am Sacrieur Post #21

Still Napping

Quote from lil-Inferno
Intelligent and good looking. Emotional instability makes it funner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqGEyO_H1Ik

None.

Feb 29 2012, 2:09 am TiKels Post #22

My problem with this is that I base my entire existence around maintaining my own emotional stability and intellectual pursuits and neglect any sort of appearance beyond showering mon-fri. Although I am breaking out a little bit suddenly so I might get some stuff for that... BUT ANYWAY.

I think that having an emotionally stable woman is impossible.
I'm emotionally stable because of rational thought...

The question kinda depends on what sort of relationship I'm going for. If I'm going for just a short term maximum fun thing. Attractiveness and emotional stability. If it's long term... Intelligence and emotional stability.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 29 2012, 2:11 am Fire_Kame Post #23

wth is starcraft

Intelligent and Emotionally Stable.

Feb 29 2012, 2:11 am Dem0n Post #24

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'll slap a bitch into stability. Don't need to worry about that. Intelligence and looks for me. Can't stand stupid girls, and of course I'd like to be with an attractive one.

Feb 29 2012, 2:13 am Fire_Kame Post #25

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I'll slap a bitch into stability.

Oh yea, that's bound to work. :rolleyes:

Feb 29 2012, 2:23 am Sacrieur Post #26

Still Napping

The point of the exercise, Dem0n, was that you really actually do want all three in someone, but you can't have them and you're forced to choose. You can't go, "well I'll just take someone insane and make them sane." That's really hard to do, it's like taking someone dumb and making them smart.

None.

Feb 29 2012, 2:25 am lil-Inferno Post #27

Just here for the pie

I'll slap a bitch into stability. Don't need to worry about that. Intelligence and looks for me. Can't stand stupid girls, and of course I'd like to be with an attractive one.
I'm sure you reel in the ladies.

Feb 29 2012, 2:53 am Dem0n Post #28

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

lul obv that post was bullshit. But I am serious about my two picks. And I do think you can work with emotionally unstable people. If you just give them space/comfort (whichever they prefer) and talk to them about their problems and help them, I think you can help sort out their instability. This is a lot easier said than done, obviously, but I mean, out of the three, this is the one thing that can change, so stability isn't a MUST for a girl that I like. Now that I said that, I know it looks like I'm saying that good looks are a must or else it's no good, but that's not what I mean. ;o You just can't really change the other two, but with emotions, they change very quickly, for better or for worse. Hopefully, I'd be able to make them better. ;o

Feb 29 2012, 2:56 am lil-Inferno Post #29

Just here for the pie

lul obv that post was bullshit. But I am serious about my two picks. And I do think you can work with emotionally unstable people. If you just give them space/comfort (whichever they prefer) and talk to them about their problems and help them, I think you can help sort out their instability. This is a lot easier said than done, obviously, but I mean, out of the three, this is the one thing that can change, so stability isn't a MUST for a girl that I like. Now that I said that, I know it looks like I'm saying that good looks are a must or else it's no good, but that's not what I mean. ;o You just can't really change the other two, but with emotions, they change very quickly, for better or for worse. Hopefully, I'd be able to make them better. ;o
You don't exactly have a track record of social achievement, so no, you wouldn't be able to.

Feb 29 2012, 2:59 am Bar Refaeli Post #30

I wish to only pick good looking. :prof:

None.

Feb 29 2012, 4:35 am Voyager7456 Post #31

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

all 3 kthx

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Feb 29 2012, 6:40 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Sacrieur
Quit being overly analytical about it. You know what it means.

Well, unless you're farty.
Why single me out? You just kinda said PICK TWO! and gave absolutely no context or what you are trying to find, leaving it up to everyone to independently assume what you want.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 29 2012, 8:51 am Sacrieur Post #33

Still Napping

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Sacrieur
Quit being overly analytical about it. You know what it means.

Well, unless you're farty.
Why single me out? You just kinda said PICK TWO! and gave absolutely no context or what you are trying to find, leaving it up to everyone to independently assume what you want.

I rest my case.

None.

Mar 12 2012, 7:43 pm Sand Wraith Post #34

she/her

fuck emotional stability

just kidding

I love you

Options
  Back to forum