Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 2
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 2
Aug 31 2011, 1:58 pm
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1527 >

Sep 11 2011, 2:34 am Voyager7456 Post #241

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from poison_us
"I am a man of the night," Raitaki responded. "A man with his own personal brand of justice! While you all were cowering in fear, I was doing something!"
Oh, shit, looks like we lynched the boondock.

Doctor, don't worry about me then, I doubt mafia will try to hit me if I'm killing townsmen.

That was my first thought when I read the post as well, but then Rai's behavior in the past couple of hours, well, he all but came out and said he was Mafia. Plus, he claimed to be the Tracker with lil-inferno, and didn't even bother countering accusations in this thread.

If he was the Vigilante, why not claim it in this thread at the very end? It's not like he would have much to lose...

So either we lynched a Mafia member, or we lynched a Vigilante who was behaving like a moron.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Sep 11 2011, 3:18 am The_UrChai Post #242

Sorry for starting the lynching on you Voy... Doubt Rai was Vigilante. We'll see by tonight when less people die by mafia. He could have been the lawyer role though. Justice? Unlikely as it was his own personal brand of justice.

Well hope to see you all well and alive tomorrow. The mortician might be a target but so will townies that have concrete evidence of being town aligned.

None.

Sep 11 2011, 3:58 am Tempz Post #243

The mortician is quite a crucial role in these kinds of games lol; if he/she is dead we are done for. Dare i say more important than the vigilante.

@Cardinal
no cardinal I'm not going to do a clue analysis since its pretty much unanimous that i suck at it.

None.

Sep 11 2011, 9:40 am DevliN Post #244

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from poison_us
Quote from DevliN
Quote from Shoutbox
SmE(Raitaki -- Why surprised Devlin? You didn't realize it when I told lil off for exposing you my hitman? ;o
Re-reading that, it sounds a bit like he's trying to get us to think you're a hitman or something. If you add a comma, and you get
Quote from Shoutbox
SmE(Raitaki -- Why surprised Devlin? You didn't realize it when I told lil off for exposing you, my hitman? ;o
Right, I figured as much. During our little talk in the Shoutbox, that concept also confused me. How could I be his "hitman" if he was never hit? I later assumed he meant "exposing you as my hitman" as if he was trying to claim Godfather again, though that clearly wasn't the case.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 11 2011, 1:51 pm Raitaki Post #245

Devlin takes people too seriously :P

None.

Sep 11 2011, 6:50 pm DevliN Post #246

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Raitaki
In a game about behavioral analysis? You don't say. :rolleyes:

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 11 2011, 7:01 pm Norm Post #247

Concerned.

None.

Sep 11 2011, 7:03 pm NicholasBeige Post #248

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from Raitaki
too seriously
Quote from Raitaki
seriously
Quote from Raitaki
serious

teeheehee... Anyways, this mafia is very slow, is that because Roy is doing 48 hour cycles? Or simply because it is known who the other mafia power role is and raitaki is stupid? :3

None.

Sep 11 2011, 7:11 pm poison_us Post #249

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Cardinal
Anyways, this mafia is very slow, is that because Roy is doing 48 hour cycles? Or simply because it is known who the other mafia power role is and raitaki is stupid? :3
I'd say the latter, if you truly know who the mafia(s) is/are.

Sep 12 2011, 12:02 am TiKels Post #250

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Raitaki
Devlin deleted my post and stole my comment, bastard!

I said "in a game of behavioral analysis?" or something like that.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 12 2011, 12:06 am Raitaki Post #251

Quote from TiKels
Quote from DevliN
Quote from Raitaki

Orly? Cuz I was refreshing a lot around that time and didn't see anyone posting before Devlin :awesome:

None.

Sep 12 2011, 12:22 am TiKels Post #252

Well I have a notice that says that a post i made in this topic was deleted at 2:50 PM.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 12 2011, 12:42 am Aristocrat Post #253

Your post wasn't exactly intelligent/informative.

None.

Sep 12 2011, 12:45 am DevliN Post #254

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from TiKels
Quote from DevliN
Quote from Raitaki

Though it did start with "In a game of behavioral analysis...", you then included a bunch of insults and a random YouTube video.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 12 2011, 12:47 am TiKels Post #255

Eh, it was on a whim, at the very least you could have edited the objectionable material out

-NudeRaider

Sep 12 2011, 12:50 am DevliN Post #256

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

At the very least you could have left the objectionable material out. ^^

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 12 2011, 12:53 am TiKels Post #257

That's subjective, I thought it was fine.

-NudeRaider

Sep 12 2011, 12:54 am Norm Post #258

Shut up, you mafia scum bag.

None.

Sep 12 2011, 12:54 am Roy Post #259

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

We have a shoutbox for off-topic one-lined replies to a specific member on this site, you know. [/hypocrite]

Sep 12 2011, 12:59 am Norm Post #260

Sorry, bro. I was merely role playing.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1527 >
  Back to forum