Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Super Fantastic Real Adventure of...
The Super Fantastic Real Adventure of...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 12 2011, 7:27 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1028 >

Feb 15 2011, 10:15 pm Fire_Kame Post #141

wth is starcraft

Quote from poison_us
Search the KNAPSACK.
You search the SUSPICIOUS KNAPSACK thoroughly, shifting through supplies in the dark. Its okay though, your eyes have adjusted, so you can make out most things just fine.
KNAPSACK INVENTORY [six slots]
Suspiciously folded note
Brick
Unopened Lock Picking set - apparently they didn't need it because you forgot to LOCK your door!
Paring Knife in a leather sleeve
[empty]
[empty]

Feb 15 2011, 10:35 pm Roy Post #142

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Suspiciously unfold the suspiciously folded note.
Turn on a light (normally, not suspiciously; that would be ridiculous).
Suspiciously read aloud the now-unfolded note.

Feb 15 2011, 11:16 pm Fire_Kame Post #143

wth is starcraft

You turn on the LIGHTS and are temporarily BLINDED. It takes FIVE MINUTES for your EYES to readjust. You quietly unfold the notes, discreetly unfolding it with paranoid GLANCES over your SHOULDER. You READ it out loud:
"Dear M[star symbol],
The note I had concealed in this book was removed by a male we have identified as TONY SHORTS. We have reason to believe they know about the suspicious erasers as well. So much for leaving things in the library - it turns out people do use that place after all. Please retrieve the note at all possible costs.
Sincerely,
B.E."

There is a KNOCK on your DOOR. Did someone here?

Feb 15 2011, 11:34 pm Vrael Post #144

Equip paring knife and open door.

None.

Feb 15 2011, 11:38 pm Fire_Kame Post #145

wth is starcraft

You DROP the KNAPSACK on the ground, the BRICK causing a heavy thud as it drops. Man whoever lives beneath you is going to be PISSED. You EQUIP the PARING KNIFE, and your CONFIDENCE STAT is boosted +2 for as long as it is EQUIPPED! You open the DOOR and see...

DEUC! Apparently he came by to tell you about his EXPLOITS with his LADY FRIEND when he heard the THUD and saw SOMEONE SUSPICIOUS RUNNING out the DORM DOOR. He wants to know what's going on.

Feb 15 2011, 11:41 pm NudeRaider Post #146

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

tell him

Feb 16 2011, 2:44 am poison_us Post #147

Back* from the grave

Quote from Fire_Kame
Did someone here?
No, but someone was probably there. Or they might've heard.

Feb 16 2011, 3:33 am rayNimagi Post #148

Tell him that a man came in, was trying to steal something from my room, but I was able to drive him away with sheer physical strength.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 16 2011, 6:21 pm Fire_Kame Post #149

wth is starcraft

Quote from NudeRaider
tell him
You TELL DEUC what just happened. He listens with confused AW, calling you full of BULLSHIT. He asks you to put away your PARING KNIFE, and asks you where you found such a thing?

You are now AWARE that although the PARING KNIFE boosts your CONFIDENCE STAT while it is EQUIPPED, it also lowers your PERSONALITY STAT THREE POINTS.
TEMPORARY STATS

Feb 16 2011, 6:25 pm Vrael Post #150

Ask him where DAMSEL IN DISTRESS lives. Slide PARING KNIFE between belt and pants. If no belt and/or pants are being worn, continue holding PARING KNIFE.

None.

Feb 16 2011, 8:03 pm lil-Inferno Post #151

Just here for the pie

Use the paring knife as a citation of what happened. If he calls bullshit again, stab him in the leg because your personality temporarily sucks.

Feb 16 2011, 9:25 pm Fire_Kame Post #152

wth is starcraft

Quote from Vrael
Ask him where DAMSEL IN DISTRESS lives. Slide PARING KNIFE between belt and pants. If no belt and/or pants are being worn, continue holding PARING KNIFE.
You put the PARING KNIFE into the LEATHER SLEEVE it came with and snap it around your BELT BUCKLE. You have discovered that anything with a loop can be worn on your belt! Your stats return to normal. You ask DEUC where the DAMSEL IN DISTRESS lives, even though you know her REAL NAME due to the DORM PARTY LAST NIGHT. DEUC says she's probably in her DORM ROOM across CAMPUS.

You are aware that it is now FOUR AM.

Feb 16 2011, 9:31 pm poison_us Post #153

Back* from the grave

Return to your ROOM to SLEEP and restore ENERGY, and do not forget to set ALARM.

Feb 16 2011, 10:32 pm Vrael Post #154

After waking up proceed to KAREN's DORM. Knock on her door. If she answers her door, ask her "Would you like to watch The Human Centipede with me?"

None.

Feb 17 2011, 12:58 am Fire_Kame Post #155

wth is starcraft

Quote from poison_us
Return to your ROOM to SLEEP and restore ENERGY, and do not forget to set ALARM.
You sleep peacefully until TEN AM, where you wake up half an hour before your ALARM CLOCK is set to go off. You SMELL horrible and for some reason you have a lingering ache in your SPINE and HIPS. perhaps it is because you slept with your whole INVENTORY equipped.

You have ascended to level 3! You received one STAT point to spend as you wish!

Feb 17 2011, 1:00 am poison_us Post #156

Back* from the grave

Shower, and gain SWAGGER for having slept with your whole INVENTORY equipped.

Feb 17 2011, 1:11 am Bar Refaeli Post #157

Quote from poison_us
I recommend taking off your clothes + inventory before you shower. TRUST ME. ;)

None.

Feb 17 2011, 1:30 am Voyager7456 Post #158

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from poison_us

How would we clean our clothes and inventory if we did it your way? :???:

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Feb 17 2011, 1:31 am Raitaki Post #159

Quote from poison_us
^ This. :awesome:

None.

Feb 17 2011, 1:34 am Bar Refaeli Post #160

Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from poison_us

How would we clean our clothes and inventory if we did it your way? :???:
Shamwow. It does it all.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1028 >
  Back to forum