Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Super Fantastic Real Adventure of...
The Super Fantastic Real Adventure of...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 12 2011, 7:27 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 828 >

Feb 14 2011, 3:44 am Fire_Kame Post #101

wth is starcraft

Quote from Raitaki
- I ask him "You homo?" out loud. Then try to DODGE any attacks he might throw at me.
Before you can get the second word are, DEUC shows up from beside the JOCK. Suddenly aware that his chances of winning against two are low, the JOCK does not request the extra THIRTY BUCKS, and goes off to flirt with the JOCK'S GIRLFRIEND, a girl from the computer sci program who is way too good for him. DEUC welcomes you and tells you to follow him over to the COUCH he was previously hanging out on. As you get closer, you see the previous DAMSEL IN DISTRESS.

Feb 14 2011, 3:45 am Derqua Post #102

Find shoes hanging from a powerline.
Wait for a person to come near you.
Equip wallet
Ask for "dope"
Equip "dope"
Use "dope"

None.

Feb 14 2011, 3:51 am Raitaki Post #103

Quote from Derqua
Equip wallet
Ask for "dope"
Equip "dope"
Use "dope"
Powerline in a DORM PARTY? O_O;

None.

Feb 14 2011, 3:57 am lil-Inferno Post #104

Just here for the pie

Examine the couch.

Feb 14 2011, 3:59 am Raitaki Post #105

Quote from lil-Inferno
Examine the couch.
Hell Inferno.....You edit quick ;o and don't steal my awesome ORANGE JUICE idea again :hurr:

None.

Feb 14 2011, 4:05 am ClansAreForGays Post #106

I get the feeling the highly concentrated hatred from the erasers has somehow dispersed into the general student body. I just don't see any routes to engage this.

Feb 14 2011, 4:36 am rayNimagi Post #107

I bet the suspicious erasers were supposed to be really important to the story. And someone threw them away. What season is it?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 14 2011, 5:20 am Vrael Post #108

Walk to DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. Say to her "Do you wanna go to my dorm room and watch The Human Centipede?"

None.

Feb 14 2011, 6:24 am Fire_Kame Post #109

wth is starcraft

Quote from Derqua
Equip wallet
Ask for "dope"
Equip "dope"
Use "dope"
Command not recognized.

Quote from rayNimagi
I bet the suspicious erasers were supposed to be really important to the story. And someone threw them away. What season is it?
It was more of a spur of the moment thing.

Quote from lil-Inferno
Examine the couch.
You examine the COUCH carefully, taking into again several SUSPICIOUS STAINS of different colors. You are suddenly aware of how suspicious many things at this party seem to be. The DAMSEL IN DISTRESS is sitting on the couch, holding what looks like a ZIMA or some other form of CHICK BEER. It is ALMOST EMPTY. There is SOME OTHER CHICK sitting on the COUCH close to the DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. You have never met this SOME OTHER CHICK. DEUC sits down between them, the DAMSEL IN DISTRESS gets closer to him to make room to sit on the other side of her. There is a chance that your LEGS will accidentally RUB one another.

Feb 14 2011, 9:23 am DevliN Post #110

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Intentionally rub leg, but play it off like it was an accident. :cool:

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 14 2011, 4:43 pm rockz Post #111

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Sit down, introduce yourself, ask DAMSEL IN DISTRESS what her name is before intentionally rubbing leg.

4 people on one couch? Also who the fuck goes to a party with a bloody shirt?. And what season is it? Important to know if people are wearing flip flops as it impairs their ability to run.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 14 2011, 4:46 pm Raitaki Post #112

Quote from rockz
4 people on one couch? Also who the fuck goes to a party with a bloody shirt?. And what season is it? Important to know if people are wearing flip flops as it impairs their ability to run.
This is Kameland we're talking about ;o

None.

Feb 14 2011, 7:32 pm Fire_Kame Post #113

wth is starcraft

Quote from DevliN
Intentionally rub leg, but play it off like it was an accident. :cool:
You RUB the DAMSEL IN DISTRESS'S LEG. And she awkwardly scoots closer to DEUC. "Can I help you?" She asks irritably. You ask for her NAME, and find out she is KAREN. The mood is now AWKWARD.

Quote from rockz
Sit down, introduce yourself, ask DAMSEL IN DISTRESS what her name is before intentionally rubbing leg.

I was going to post a response picture with the ones of me on the couch with more than four people - but the first picture on my facebook is of my grandfather's funeral and I got sad :(

Feb 14 2011, 8:36 pm lil-Inferno Post #114

Just here for the pie

Ask what everyone's views on global warming are.

Feb 14 2011, 8:54 pm Fire_Kame Post #115

wth is starcraft

You try to break the ice by talking about GLOBAL WARMING. Your SWAGGER STAT initially causes everyone to be PUT OFF by the topic. However, after you've had time to explain yourself your INTELLIGENCE STAT more than compensates, causing KAREN and SOME OTHER GIRL to lean in with interest. DEUC is busy checking HIS CELLPHONE. You learn that SOME OTHER GIRL'S NAME is DEBBIE, and she is a VETERINARIAN SCIENCE MAJOR. DEBBIE and KAREN grew up together, much as you and DEUC grew up together. What are the odds? Your LUCK STAT says low, and your AWARENESS STAT makes you wonder if DEBBIE and KAREN are lying to you about how they know about you. You become PARANOID and ANTSY.

After several hours of sober and intelligent discussion on GLOBAL WARMING and the ENVIRONMENT, DEBBIE and KAREN leave to return to their dorm, leaving DEUC on the couch with you. He puts away his CELLPHONE, and tells you that he's got a super sexy date with a CHICK IN HIS ENGLISH CLASS in a couple of minutes, so he gets up to laeve. You are aware that it is now ONE AM, and that you have not asked him about the SUSPICIOUS SLIP OF PAPER.

Feb 14 2011, 8:55 pm poison_us Post #116

Back* from the grave

Ask DEUC about the suspicious slip of paper.

Feb 14 2011, 9:43 pm Fire_Kame Post #117

wth is starcraft

Quote from poison_us
Ask DEUC about the suspicious slip of paper.
You ask DEUC about the SUSPICIOUS SLIP OF PAPER. He takes it and looks it over, and on both sides. Unfortunately, it is entirely illegible. You sigh, defeated, and ask for it back. When he hands it back you notice that part of the paper seems to be worn away! Your AWARENESS STAT alerts you that it would appear that there was some sort of WHITE PAINT on top of most of the SUSPICIOUS SLIP. Regardless, DEUC gets up to head to his sexy date. You are alone at the DORM PARTY, and that JOCK has spotted you.

Feb 14 2011, 9:47 pm lil-Inferno Post #118

Just here for the pie

Yell this at the JOCK: "MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!"

Feb 14 2011, 9:52 pm Fire_Kame Post #119

wth is starcraft

Quote from lil-Inferno
Yell this at the JOCK: "MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!"
You yell out your insult, emitting laughs from students in the general vicinity. Unfortunately it is too LOUD to be heard, so the JOCK does not respond. The JOCK is approached by YET ANOTHER CHICK, and loses any possible interest in you that he had before.

Perhaps it is time to LEAVE. Your DORM ROOM is on the FOURTH FLOOR of this DORM

Feb 14 2011, 10:06 pm Symmetry Post #120

Dungeon Master

Find nearest bathroom and try to poop in a urinal.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 828 >
  Back to forum