Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Super Fantastic Real Adventure of...
The Super Fantastic Real Adventure of...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 12 2011, 7:27 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2428 >

Mar 8 2011, 1:05 am DevliN Post #421

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

What about STACEY'S MOM, and has she still got it GOING ON?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 8 2011, 1:16 am Voyager7456 Post #422

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Damn, I was hoping they grafted her brain onto ours. :P

PONDER the situation of STACEY'S MOM.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 8 2011, 1:22 am by Voyager7456.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Mar 8 2011, 1:17 am Fire_Kame Post #423

wth is starcraft

I know but I already stole the suspicious erasers idea from you.

Mar 8 2011, 5:51 am rockz Post #424

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Dohohoh! A SUSPICIOUS BUMP.

Go back to sleep and wait for something to happen, unless there is enough light to see what's going on.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 8 2011, 4:22 pm Fire_Kame Post #425

wth is starcraft

rockz should be in Will's thread with that action.

You PONDER the HEADMISTRESS, which you now somehow realize is STACEY'S MOM. You decide she definitely GOT IT GOING ON. You fall asleep dreaming about the HEADMISTRESS. In the DREAM you see the HEADMISTRESS FLOAT DOWN into your CELL ROOM, and BEGS you for HELP. She says that there has been a CURSE placed on the XI XI XI PI (CCCP) SORORITY, and she needs YOU to BREAK THE CURSE. You are CRUELLY AWOKEN by someone putting a BURLAP BAG over your head and tying your hands with CRUDE ROPE. Ow, that stings! You are being led down a HALLWAY, and judging by the ECHOS it is not earthern like the PIT was, but made of HARD METAL. You judge that there are probably TWO GUARDS - one in front of you and one behind you. What do you do?

You leveled up to Level 3! Please put a stat point someplace.

Mar 8 2011, 4:26 pm DevliN Post #426

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Fire_Kame
You PONDER the HEADMISTRESS, which you now somehow realize is STACEY'S MOM. You decide she definitely GOT IT GOING ON. You fall asleep dreaming about the HEADMISTRESS. In the DREAM you see the HEADMISTRESS FLOAT DOWN into your CELL ROOM, and BEGS you for HELP.
:teach:

Did we just have a collective wet dream?

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 8 2011, 4:34 pm Fire_Kame Post #427

wth is starcraft

>Throw Admin a bone
>Remain a member for another day

Mar 8 2011, 4:43 pm NudeRaider Post #428

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

This is boring. I want female guards.

Mar 8 2011, 4:58 pm DevliN Post #429

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

We don't know that the guards aren't female.

ATTEMPT to figure out the GENDER of the TWO GUARDS.

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 8 2011, 5:49 pm rockz Post #430

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Fire_Kame
rockz should be in Will's thread with that action.
If I'm in a completely black room after being knocked out, I'm going to assume I'm in some jail cell somewhere and just wait for something else to happen, unless I wake up again and nothing has happened, in which case I'll look around. But I mean the floor could be acid, spiked, filled with glass, filled with snakes, etc...

And since we were in a completely dark room where you couldn't see anything, I don't understand the problem.

I think we need luck to get out of this one. Ask "where are you taking me?" in a slightly panicked voice, hopefully getting a response from one of the guards to determine their gender.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 8 2011, 6:22 pm Vrael Post #431

I also want +1 Luck for our level up. Unless there is a Seductiveness stat, in which case I want +1 Seductiveness.

None.

Mar 9 2011, 2:40 am rockz Post #432

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

level up our boobs.

Mar 9 2011, 3:41 am rayNimagi Post #433

Gain the ability to see through clothes at will, but not when you don't want to.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 12 2011, 7:57 pm Fire_Kame Post #434

wth is starcraft

You LISTEN CLOSELY, trying to discern the gender of your GUARDS. You think you hear HIGH HEELS, but the HALL is echoing too much to tell for sure. "W-where are you taking me?" You ask in your pathetically weak voice. There is no immediate answer. Suddenly, you stop walking, and one of the guards KNOCKS on a DOOR AHEAD OF YOU. You hear the voice of the HEADMISTRESS say, "come in." The GUARDS PUSH you into the room, take off your HANDCUFFS, and SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND YOU. The HEADMISTRESS says, "please have a seat, and take off your blind fold. I'm sure you have many questions."

Mar 12 2011, 8:02 pm rockz Post #435

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

what is this I don't even.

Mar 12 2011, 8:33 pm Roy Post #436

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from NudeRaider
Let love take over.

Mar 13 2011, 9:58 pm Vrael Post #437

Instead of doing what she said, take off your blindfold first then sit down. Ask her "What's going on here?" Also +1 Luck or Seductiveness please.

None.

Mar 13 2011, 10:35 pm Voyager7456 Post #438

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Ask her about the missing BRAIN.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Mar 14 2011, 2:11 am NudeRaider Post #439

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Vrael
+1 Seductiveness please.
that would be charisma

Mar 14 2011, 3:21 am rayNimagi Post #440

+1 perception so we can
Quote from rayNimagi
Gain the ability to see through clothes at will, but not when you don't want to.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2428 >
  Back to forum