Choose...wisely.
Choose...wisely.
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Piracy Mafia 16

60%
Death Note Mafia 11

41%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 27 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 27 2010, 10:34 pm OlimarandLouie Post #81

Arrrgh... T' first night has begun! T'is ought t' be a load o' fun!

None.

Dec 27 2010, 11:00 pm DevliN Post #82

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from StarBlue
People should have chosen Death Note, since that show is basically one giant game of mafia... watch everyone go after me on the first night...
You are probably the least threatening person playing.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 27 2010, 11:22 pm Dem0n Post #83

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Wait... what's my role? :ermm:

EW PM BUG. I click on Sent and it says I have 0 sent messages but 88 in my inbox. Then, when I click on my inbox, I have 0 in my inbox and 33 in my sent. D:<

Dec 27 2010, 11:42 pm Riney Post #84

Thigh high affectionado

Arr harr harr harr harr

Listen 'ere me mateys. We got ourselves an outbreak on the deck, and itll be Davy Jones's for anyone that doesnt help me kill em. Now back to work all of yas

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 27 2010, 11:46 pm Bar Refaeli Post #85

Quote from Riney
Arr harr harr harr harr

Listen 'ere me mateys. We got ourselves an outbreak on the deck, and itll be Davy Jones's for anyone that doesnt help me kill em. Now back to work all of yas
Me and my mates want some more of this gold you bring aboard.. I AIN'T WORKIN' TILL I GET MY SHARE O' THE PLUNDER.

None.

Dec 27 2010, 11:47 pm Echo Post #86

Crunchatize me Cap'n!

None.

Dec 28 2010, 12:04 am Riney Post #87

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Aristocrat
The anonymous figure stopped short of Aristocrat's collapsed figure. Unhesitatingly, he drew his dual swords and held their blades only an inch from Aristocrat's neck. He exclaimed, "I'm Lotus!", and in a swift motion decapitated Aristocrat with two simultaneous slashes. The figure released a bloodcurdling wail before screaming out, "Oh my God! I, Lotus, am definitely attacking someone!"

Now I highly doubt Lotus actually did it, but we'll be needing more clues before we can confirm him innocent. Until then, dont bother with him. Now who here would talk like that, and or announce themselves like that? Get to work crew

(ooc)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Dec 28 2010, 12:04 am Norm Post #88

That's a low blow, Aristocrat...

None.

Dec 28 2010, 12:13 am Riney Post #89

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Aristocrat
I simply needed someone who wasn't playing to die, nothing personal :)

I needed someone to waste my free kill on, now I dont have one :|

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Dec 28 2010, 12:32 am LoTu)S Post #90

Quote from Aristocrat

Moments before Dawn: Day 0

Aristocrat cried out for help before realizing that he had just given away his location to the predator. The sound of footsteps steadily approached him, and Aristocrat shook with fear as the sounds drew near. Aristocrat panicked and attempted to reach for an object to throw at the intruder, only to realize that none of his limbs could move.

The anonymous figure stopped short of Aristocrat's collapsed figure. Unhesitatingly, he drew his dual swords and held their blades only an inch from Aristocrat's neck. He exclaimed, "I'm Lotus!", and in a swift motion decapitated Aristocrat with two simultaneous slashes. The figure released a bloodcurdling wail before screaming out, "Oh my God! I, Lotus, am definitely attacking someone!"

Even though no one was listening, the figure appeared unsatisfied with his remarks. He yelled out once more, "And my name is Lotus!", only to hear the sound echo twice within the chamber before it faded into the dead silence of twilight. Realizing that there were no witnesses to his crime, he angrily sheathed his weapons and departed the scene as the pool of blood continued to expand and soak into the wooden flooring.

:massimo:

None.

Dec 28 2010, 12:43 am Raitaki Post #91

Raitaki shuffles his way slowly to the deck with a lifeless and swinging motion that resembles that of a zombie, his face showing total agony from being who-knows-what. All of the crew on board stop whatever they're doing and slowly turn in horror to look at the wretched soul. They grunt and moan and backpedal and sidestep at the pitiful embodiment of a damned spirit drags his leg across the deck. At once he whined "Uuughh....liquor...I want more liquor...t' more t' better..." then promptly falls nose first onto the floor, resulting in a "thump" with an amplitude of up to 80 dB.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 28 2010, 12:55 am by Raitaki.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 1:02 am DevliN Post #92

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I see that as someone trying to frame LoTu)S. Given Raitaki's and LoTu)S's feud yesterday, perhaps it was Raitaki?

Also:
Tsunrise: Day 0
​Dereset: Day 0

Any significance to the misspelling? I can't really figure that one out.

My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 28 2010, 1:20 am Raitaki Post #93

Quote from DevliN
I see that as someone trying to frame LoTu)S. Given Raitaki's and LoTu)S's feud yesterday, perhaps it was Raitaki?

Also:
Tsunrise: Day 0
​Dereset: Day 0

Any significance to the misspelling? I can't really figure that one out.

...Yeah, you got me, sigh, and Arist kept guaranteeing that it was gonna be undetectable... Wait, what are you accusing me for again? *scrolls up* Oh my <beepbeep> dog!! Murdering Arist? Hey dude, I didn't do that!! Stop pointing fingers Dx

Also, refer to Arist's guide on the first post. Apparently he's intentionally spelling it like that for some reason.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 1:24 am StarBlue Post #94

Quote from DevliN
Quote from StarBlue
People should have chosen Death Note, since that show is basically one giant game of mafia... watch everyone go after me on the first night...
You are probably the least threatening person playing.
Hey, it happened last time...

None.

Dec 28 2010, 1:26 am DevliN Post #95

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Raitaki
Also, refer to Arist's guide on the first post. Apparently he's intentionally spelling it like that for some reason.
This isn't my first Mafia. I know it is intentional. The point is why was it misspelled that way? For as much as this game is supposed to be about behavioral analysis, it mostly comes down to clue interpretation.

My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 28 2010, 1:54 am Roy Post #96

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

This is way obvious. The attacker announced that he was Lotus, so it's obviously Lotus.

I would go through and do my typical analysis, but I'm kind of busy for the entirety of the next two weeks.

Things that stand out:
- Mangling of arms. It was mentioned for both Aristocrat's left arm and his right.
- Dual swords, which happened to be Lotus' weapon choice for Neki's Ninja game (dual-wielding katanas).
- A few mentions about pieces of wood (although the location does happen to be on a ship).
- Norm's body is said to be motionless, but later in the same sentence, it says his limbs are flailing like a rag doll.

Dec 28 2010, 2:38 am poison_us Post #97

Back* from the grave

Quote from Riney
Quote from Aristocrat

Now I highly doubt Lotus actually did it, but we'll be needing more clues before we can confirm him innocent. Until then, dont bother with him. Now who here would talk like that, and or announce themselves like that? Get to work crew

(ooc)
Sounds a lot like the clue is about a guy being obvious and in plain sight. Sorta like your avatar Riney :awesome:

Now on to some half-assed clue analysis, because anything more always gets me killed:
Clutching his left arm, Aristocrat fled for his life. He did not know what he was fleeing from, but his severely mangled limb told him that it was someone - or something - extremely dangerous.
Severely mangled, on a pirate ship with swords everywhere? Sounds like something not human attacked him.

With his mind clouded by powerful, overwhelming panic, Aristocrat made the extremely poor decision to descend into the cargo hull.
Does anyone make repeatedly bad decisions? Sounds like a very vague clue, if one at all...

Aristocrat was only able to run a total of two steps before inevitably tripping over a crate, causing an adjacent shelf to collapse onto the right side of his body and impaling his right arm in the process.
I agree that this might be a clue, but I have no idea what it might point at.

The killer was angry that nobody heard his shouts of "I am Lotus", so there are two possibilities: Lotus is being framed, and the killer is angry because nobody heard him incriminate Lotus, or the killer is actually Lotus, and wanted more people to come to help, so he could get a double kill. Or he just wanted people to know he killed someone. I totally agree with the latter, I mean, who isn't suicidal in Mafia?

Oh, looking through the roles, I came upon a little snippet that I will leave to Lotus if he wants to reveal or not.

Tsunrise
Dereset
Wut?

I'd try the cat o' nine tails on ye worthless hide!
Can anyone explain this?

Alright, those are all crappy clues, so I'm waiting for people to improve upon them. Also, I'm unsure...do actions refresh each night, unless otherwise specified?

Dec 28 2010, 2:39 am Jack Post #98

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

" wooden flooring."

Seems a bit odd that aristocrat would add that specific adjective, at least to me. Raccoon's avatar has snoopy standing on a wooden doghouse, and starblue is strumming a wooden guitar.

Tsunrise, Dereset. Sunrise, sunset.Letters different are T, D, E, R, E. Anagram solver gets Deter and Treed. EzTERix, DErqua, DEvlin, DEm0nslayer, seem to be the closest to those.

Other possibly clues: "to run a total of two steps" "he drew his dual swords ".

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 28 2010, 2:40 am Raitaki Post #99

Quote from Roy
- Norm's body is said to be motionless, but later in the same sentence, it says his limbs are flailing like a rag doll.

What's left of the pirate Raitaki lifts it powerless head from the floor, whispers "Riney drank too much last night, and is being delirious." then promptly drops to the ground and stops moving.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 2:42 am Bar Refaeli Post #100

Quote from poison_us

I'd try the cat o' nine tails on ye worthless hide!
Can anyone explain this?
Yee don't know what this is? The cat o' nine tails is the legendary whip that capt'n beats us with... Us his humble slaves... HE BEATS US! The cruelty! And what do we do to retaliate? NOTHING!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 724 >
  Back to forum