Choose...wisely.
Choose...wisely.
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Piracy Mafia 16

60%
Death Note Mafia 11

41%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 27 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 28 2010, 2:45 am Aristocrat Post #101

Quote from poison_us
Also, I'm unsure...do actions refresh each night, unless otherwise specified?[/color]

Elaborate please. You must send in new actions each night, although you are given the option to enable autopilot (queue up actions), if you cannot avoid being AFK.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 2:46 am Jack Post #102

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

"Severely mangled, on a pirate ship with swords everywhere? Sounds like something not human attacked him."
Raccoon, Lotus, poison_us, changeling, rammus, and Ez have animals in their avatars or sigs, plus Devlin "Shadowlands | Demonic: Urban Apocalypse
Invasion | Recon | OMG TEH ZOMBIES!!!" has demons and zombies.

Cat o nine tails is a whip with 9 whip bits on it that pirates used to whip bad people. Don't think it's a clue.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 28 2010, 2:49 am poison_us Post #103

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from poison_us
Also, I'm unsure...do actions refresh each night, unless otherwise specified?

Elaborate please. You must send in new actions each night, although you are given the option to enable autopilot (queue up actions), if you cannot avoid being AFK.
Looking through the roles, the Spy has rather redundant abilities...who would want to know who a certain person targetted when they can know their exact role? I foresee Investigate being the sole ability that the Spy uses.[/color]

Dec 28 2010, 3:06 am Aristocrat Post #104

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from poison_us
Also, I'm unsure...do actions refresh each night, unless otherwise specified?

Looking through the roles, the Spy has rather redundant abilities...who would want to know who a certain person targetted when they can know their exact role? I foresee Investigate being the sole ability that the Spy uses.[/color]

For this specific example, the power is not redundant as the Spy also learns the nature of the action, e.g. what the name of the action was. Assuming that I was a doctor, Investigate would return:

Aristocrat: DOCTOR

If the spy had used "Shadow" instead, however, and I happened to target poison_us with Aid that night, the spy would instead receive:

Aristocrat: Aid -> poison_us

Since only doctors have an ability named "Aid", you not only learn the role of the target, but also whom they have targeted. This is especially useful if the Spy happens to target a role whose power relies on others not knowing whom he targeted, i.e. the Swashbuckler committing someone to memory. The tradeoff of this larger quantity of information is that if Shadow is used, and the person you tracked does not use a power that night, or if he uses a power which does not have a specific target (e.g. Dodge, Guard, Sacrifice), the Spy will simply receive the following message:

You attempt to follow Aristocrat, but he performs nothing of significance.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 3:39 am LoTu)S Post #105

Quote from DevliN
Also:
Tsunrise: Day 0
​Dereset: Day 0

Any significance to the misspelling? I can't really figure that one out.

Its just his lolway of saying Sunrise, Sunset. I am willing to go in depth of the meaning though...

None.

Dec 28 2010, 4:06 am Raitaki Post #106

Investigation complete. Prime suspect is Demonslayer, with possibly 4 clues against him. This is the tally of the suspects and clues against them: Racoon - 2, Lotus – 2, Jack – 1, Cecil – 2, Demonslayer – 4, StarBlue – 3, Raitaki – 1, poison_us – 2, Phobos – 2, Echo - 1

And yes, I'm on that list.

Clues v
!C1: Clutching left arm -> StarBlue, Raitaki (!), Cecil, Demonslayer, Phobos (All of them have images in sig/avatar that suggests right handedness)
C2: Wooden flooring? -> Racoon, StarBlue (they have wood in their avatars)
!C3: Mangling of arms -> StarBlue, Lotus, Cecil, Demonslayer, Phobos (maybe this detail is suggesting the culprit have an image that shows both arms?)
C4: Dual Swords -> Lotus (mentioned above, Lotus' love of dual swords)
!C5: Predator -> Demonslayer, poison_us (slayers are predatorous, and poisonous has a predatorous looking face for his avatar)
!C6: Dangerous -> poison_us, Jack (both poison and biohazards are dangerous)
!C7: Decapitation -> Demonslayer (His sig shows a dude being decapitated)
C8: Echo -> Echo (need we explain this?)

EDIT: Sorry poison. Apologies.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 28 2010, 3:36 pm by Raitaki.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 4:08 am Jack Post #107

Quote from Raitaki
Investigation complete. Prime suspect is Demonslayer, with possibly 4 clues against him. This is the tally of the suspects and clues against them: Racoon - 2, Lotus – 2, Jack – 1, poison_us – 1, Cecil – 2, Demonslayer – 4, StarBlue – 3, Raitaki – 1, poison_us – 2, Phobos – 2

Mind explaining how you deduced that? Also, you mentioned poison twice.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 28 2010, 4:09 am poison_us Post #108

Back* from the grave

Quote from Jack
Quote from Raitaki
Investigation complete. Prime suspect is Demonslayer, with possibly 4 clues against him. This is the tally of the suspects and clues against them: Racoon - 2, Lotus – 2, Jack – 1, poison_us – 1, Cecil – 2, Demonslayer – 4, StarBlue – 3, Raitaki – 1, poison_us – 2, Phobos – 2

Mind explaining how you deduced that? Also, you mentioned poison twice.
Dammit, I got beat to it.

Dec 28 2010, 4:19 am LoTu)S Post #109

Quote from Raitaki

It would help if you actually mentioned WHAT clues are mentioning the following. Well, it's kinda obvious for me >_>...

None.

Dec 28 2010, 6:00 am rayNimagi Post #110

Quote from Aristocrat
only to hear the sound echo twice within the chamber

It's Echo.

-----

Also, I think the number "2" was mentioned several times. Does anyone have an avatar with two identical things in it? Or two friends, like OlimarandLouie? Or maybe it's player 2, Cecil.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Dec 28 2010, 7:23 am Phobos Post #111

Are you sure about that?

Tsunset, dereset. You guys disappoint me.

As for the swords + lotus, I can think of a certain character, but the lack of touhou fans in this game might as well make it non-viable :/ Unless Lotus really has a thing for Youmu. There are many avatar/signatures with people wielding swords. Perhaps one of them wields both at some point? More information is needed on character background, perhaps?

As for arms, my character is holding a club, and it hardly has any relation to "lotus" or "swords" or anything you came up with.

this is signature

Dec 28 2010, 3:30 pm Raitaki Post #112

Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Aristocrat

It's Echo.

-----

Also, I think the number "2" was mentioned several times. Does anyone have an avatar with two identical things in it? Or two friends, like OlimarandLouie? Or maybe it's player 2, Cecil.

I don't think it's Echo. Clues shouldn't be THAT obvious.
And about the number two, OlimarAndLouie has 2 names in the username, and his/her/their avatar has 2 people in it. Thanks for this, Ray.

Also Phobos, I noticed the "Tsundere" too, but since Lotus said it's
Quote from LoTu)S
Quote from DevliN
Also:
Tsunrise: Day 0
​Dereset: Day 0

Any significance to the misspelling? I can't really figure that one out.

Its just his lolway of saying Sunrise, Sunset. I am willing to go in depth of the meaning though...
So I didn't think I should take it into account...Damn you, Lotus =/

P/S: @Phobus, see the post above (edited)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 28 2010, 3:37 pm by Raitaki.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 7:20 pm Roy Post #113

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Aristocrat

It's Echo.

I don't think it's Echo.
Sounds like mafia alliance.

The mention of meat hooks made me think of TKG. Same with Lotus being announced as the killer.

Dec 28 2010, 8:02 pm OlimarandLouie Post #114

Quote from Roy
Quote from Raitaki
Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Aristocrat

It's Echo.

I don't think it's Echo.

The mention of meat hooks made me think of TKG. Same with Lotus being announced as the killer.
TKG brawl took place in a chamber, of sorts.

None.

Dec 28 2010, 8:25 pm poison_us Post #115

Back* from the grave

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from Roy
Quote from Raitaki
Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Aristocrat

It's Echo.

I don't think it's Echo.

TKG brawl took place in a chamber, of sorts.
Roy, WingZero, and I all happened to be working together, and Roy had meat hooks. Or was that Wing? At least Aristo didn't make a mention of flying metal carts ^^

Dec 28 2010, 8:38 pm Phobos Post #116

Are you sure about that?

The next guy should die because of flying metal carts.

this is signature

Dec 28 2010, 8:42 pm poison_us Post #117

Back* from the grave

He should, but I can't kill people, so you'd lynch the wrong guy :P

Dec 28 2010, 8:47 pm Phobos Post #118

Are you sure about that?

I do not comprehend what you mean to imply.

this is signature

Dec 28 2010, 8:52 pm poison_us Post #119

Back* from the grave

I mean that it would be epic, especially if whoever threw carts at me died, but not only am I unable to kill anyone in this mafia game, but I don't remember and don't feel like looking for who threw the metal cart at me twice.

Dec 28 2010, 9:27 pm Jack Post #120

Tsundere = starblue. Only girl, it MUST BE BAHAHAHAHA.

Red classic.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 824 >
  Back to forum