25%
Lawful Evil 2

7%
Neutral Evil 2

7%
Chaotic Evil 1

4%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 32 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 13 2011, 2:53 pm poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Quote from DavidJCobb
I'd say that I have traits reminiscent of Chaotic Good and Lawful Evil, though, going by the picture you posted.
My picture was more for comedy than anything else. Especially Chaotic Neutral :awesome:

Apr 13 2011, 4:38 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #42

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from LoveLess
The funny thing is, I came close to everything that wasn't Lawful. Apparently I'm just a little damn criminal.

Also, why are we almost ALL neutral? :|
Psh. You got tons more law than I did.

And probably because most people are neutral. :P Most people don't go out of their way to be good or evil.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 13 2011, 7:45 pm NudeRaider Post #43

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
And probably because most people are neutral. :P Most people don't go out of their way to be good or evil.
Or the questions were stupid.

Apr 13 2011, 8:02 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #44

👻 👾 👽 💪

Didn't think of that. :P As soon as I got an answer I completely forgot about the questions.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 13 2011, 9:22 pm Decency Post #45

Quote from Neki
I need to stop hanging out with you guys, you're all too evil for me. Except for FaZ-, he is cool.
Even then, he's still twice as evil as me...:awesome:

You're too law-abiding, wouldn't be much fun.

None.

Apr 14 2011, 8:12 pm Neki Post #46

Quote from name:FaZ-
Quote from Neki
I need to stop hanging out with you guys, you're all too evil for me. Except for FaZ-, he is cool.
Even then, he's still twice as evil as me...:awesome:

You're too law-abiding, wouldn't be much fun.
who says you can't have fun following the law? :hurr:

None.

Apr 19 2011, 4:39 am Ultraviolet Post #47

Results

I would identify myself more as a true neutral, but not in the sense that I don't care about anything. Rather, I think I'm just morally grey. I don't specifically try to be lawful or unlawful, I simply follow laws I believe in and don't follow laws I don't believe in, assuming I believe I can get away with not following them. The same goes for "good" and "evil". I believe good and evil are simply human constructs, and as a result, striving to be good (or evil, I guess. I've never seen a real person consider themselves evil) is unnecessary. I'm not going to give someone the shaft for no reason (unless I just don't like them), but if I stand to benefit from the misfortune of someone I don't care about, then I have no problem taking advantage of the situation. Essentially, the only motivation behind my actions is the advancement of myself and those I care about.

Apr 19 2011, 2:23 pm poison_us Post #48

Back* from the grave

Quote from Ultraviolet
but if I stand to benefit from the misfortune of someone I don't care about, then I have no problem taking advantage of the situation. Essentially, the only motivation behind my actions is the advancement of myself
This is what makes you Chaotic Evil. Though nobody's personality fits into one of nine categories, yours most closely falls into this one. Chaotic = out for yourself, and Evil = benefiting from harming other people, though in your case you don't go out of your way to do it.

Apr 19 2011, 7:28 pm Neki Post #49

Quote from Ultraviolet
Results

I would identify myself more as a true neutral, but not in the sense that I don't care about anything. Rather, I think I'm just morally grey. I don't specifically try to be lawful or unlawful, I simply follow laws I believe in and don't follow laws I don't believe in, assuming I believe I can get away with not following them. The same goes for "good" and "evil". I believe good and evil are simply human constructs, and as a result, striving to be good (or evil, I guess. I've never seen a real person consider themselves evil) is unnecessary. I'm not going to give someone the shaft for no reason (unless I just don't like them), but if I stand to benefit from the misfortune of someone I don't care about, then I have no problem taking advantage of the situation. Essentially, the only motivation behind my actions is the advancement of myself and those I care about.

wearing clothes and not murdering people are also human constructs, but you seem to be following those constructs fine. :O

None.

Apr 19 2011, 11:41 pm NudeRaider Post #50

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Neki
wearing clothes and not murdering people are also human constructs, but you seem to be following those constructs fine. :O
That's because secretly he actually knows that he's human. :rolleyes:

Apr 20 2011, 1:01 am Ultraviolet Post #51

@poison: I thought within the alignment system, chaotic meant exactly what it sounds like: wanting the world to be chaotic and lawless. Since the Joker apparently represents chaotic evil, I think this would back up my theory. He didn't care about anything except destruction and 'watching the world burn'. There's not really much for him to gain from this goal, so he's not really out for himself. Based on your description, I would say I'm neutral evil.

@Neki: I don't stand to gain anything by murdering people or not wearing clothes, but I do stand to lose a lot. I guess in some situations, I would stand to gain something from murdering someone, but when weighing the risks vs the benefits, it wouldn't be worth it.

@Nude: I have to work within the system I am placed in ;) My point about good and evil is just that they're just ideas people made up, and thus do not hold inherent value. Not only that, there seems to be a good deal of debate on what is good and what is evil. For example, some people think being gay is evil (so evil that those who are gay deserve to suffer for eternity ;o) and some think being gay is just something you are or aren't and it's not good or evil.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum