Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Are you Alpha?
Are you Alpha?
Dec 20 2010, 9:12 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Polls
Choose one:
Choose one:
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Alpha 3

14%
beta 4

19%
Other 15

69%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 22 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 21 2010, 7:40 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #41

Just here for the activity... well not really

Omega.
When all of you die, I'll be here to claim the throne.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 21 2010, 8:37 pm Vrael Post #42

You guys can't answer Omega, for

Quote from Vrael
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

None.

Dec 21 2010, 9:03 pm Voyager7456 Post #43

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

What is it with everyone and this Alpha/Beta crap? It's annoying. :|

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Dec 21 2010, 9:06 pm The Starport Post #44

Quote from Voyager7456
I know.

None.

Dec 21 2010, 9:43 pm Fisty Post #45

Quote from BiOAtK
Quote from DavidJCobb
Quote from Sand Wraith
Apparently, it's fairly common for depressed people to be happy and such superficially, even when surrounded by friends, being successful academically (or in life in general), and so on. I can relate.
Yeah. I can experience momentary bits of joy from winning epicly in a multiplayer match with friends, or playing something new and fun in SC, or helping someone I care about. But that joy isn't nearly as intense as it would be without the depression, and it fades a lot faster.

There's "petty happiness", the momentary positivity you get from everyday events, and then there's happiness/contentedness as an emotional state. Depression sharply weakens the former and destroys the latter.
I never said I was happy, merely Alpha and popular.
I smell liez

None.

Dec 21 2010, 10:32 pm BiOAtK Post #46

Quote from Fisty
Quote from BiOAtK
Quote from DavidJCobb
Quote from Sand Wraith
Apparently, it's fairly common for depressed people to be happy and such superficially, even when surrounded by friends, being successful academically (or in life in general), and so on. I can relate.
Yeah. I can experience momentary bits of joy from winning epicly in a multiplayer match with friends, or playing something new and fun in SC, or helping someone I care about. But that joy isn't nearly as intense as it would be without the depression, and it fades a lot faster.

There's "petty happiness", the momentary positivity you get from everyday events, and then there's happiness/contentedness as an emotional state. Depression sharply weakens the former and destroys the latter.
I never said I was happy, merely Alpha and popular.
I smell liez
About which part my good sir?

None.

Dec 21 2010, 11:05 pm rockz Post #47

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I am constantly changing, thus delta. Also, you need to be happy to be alpha.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Dec 21 2010, 11:07 pm Fire_Kame Post #48

wth is starcraft

Quote from Voyager7456
HEY

THAT ISN'T A VERY ALPHA ATTITUDE.

Dec 21 2010, 11:14 pm FatalException Post #49

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Voyager7456
HEY

THAT ISN'T A VERY ALPHA ATTITUDE.

None.

Dec 21 2010, 11:19 pm Fisty Post #50

Quote from BiOAtK
I'm all depressed but somehow I'm popular too. I really doubt anyone depressed enough to attempt suicide is 'popular'.

None.

Dec 21 2010, 11:21 pm BiOAtK Post #51

Quote from Fisty
Quote from BiOAtK
I'm all depressed but somehow I'm popular too. I really doubt anyone depressed enough to attempt suicide is 'popular'.
You think people that are well liked don't have problems? Social problems aren't the only problems, bub.

None.

Dec 21 2010, 11:33 pm Fire_Kame Post #52

wth is starcraft

Alphas don't have problems. They have women.

Dec 21 2010, 11:40 pm IskatuMesk Post #53

Lord of the Locker Room

I am truth. When you look at me, you see the world for what it really is; a cesspool of despair and misery. A well of hatred and depravity. A maelstrom of entropic lies, deceit, and deception. When you gaze into the soulless ebony stones within this heartless husk you'll be sucked dry of all your hopes, your dreams, your essence. All you desire, all you aspire to become, will mean nothing and forever escape all means of quantification. You'll realize, at long last, that you are meaningless and all you represent is meaningless. Within truth lays reconciliation, and within reconciliation beats the heart of purpose. Within this purpose you shall find it all again, that spark of existence that bursts free into a fleeting moment of exhilaration. At the end of it all you will accept that your purpose in this moment was only to sustain the hunger of the one. The one who brought to you the understanding of truth.

So, you tell me. Does it matter what you were before you knew Truth?

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Dec 21 2010, 11:47 pm MadZombie Post #54

You have no proof

None.

Dec 22 2010, 12:04 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #55

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Fisty
I really doubt anyone depressed enough to attempt suicide is 'popular'.
That's not true. You're thinking of the people not popular enough to pretend to commit suicide.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 22 2010, 12:04 am Vrael Post #56

I am truth. When you look at me, you see through the false limitations inherent in illusion and behold the true glory of existence: the world, unbound and pure, unrelinquishing in its steady progress forward. Upon conception of this single idea, you shall be fulfilled in such ways as you have never before conceived; the essence of this single idea will astound you and leave you in awe. In a single moment you will experience the true epiphany; all the shadows and lies will be made transparent, feeble and frail in their weakness, unable to stand in the cleansing onslaught of the raging purity you have beheld. The purpose is made clear; the tools of creation are laid out before you, waiting only to begin.

None.

Dec 22 2010, 12:09 am Fire_Kame Post #57

wth is starcraft

I am truth. When you look at me, you see through the false limitations inherent in illusion and behold the true glory of existence: the world, unbound and pure, unrelinquishing in its steady progress forward. Upon conception of this single idea, your mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. In a single moment you will whistle for a cab and when it came near the licenses plate said fresh and there was dice in the mirror. The purpose is made clear; the tools of creation are laid out before you, waiting only to begin.

Dec 22 2010, 2:00 am Alzarath Post #58

Praetor

I don't lead or follow. I just keep to myself. Screw the douchebags and emos. :P

None.

Dec 22 2010, 2:05 am MadZombie Post #59

Quote from name:Artanis186
I don't lead or follow. I just keep to myself. Screw the douchebags and emos. :P
My 2cool4skool radar is going crazy! ... IT'S OVER 9000 MEGAPHONZIES

None.

Dec 22 2010, 2:10 am Aristocrat Post #60

Quote from Fire_Kame
Alphas don't have problems. They have women.
<Insert joke that implicitly equates women with problems>

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum