Choose...wisely.
Choose...wisely.
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Piracy Mafia 16

60%
Death Note Mafia 11

41%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 27 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jan 7 2011, 12:06 am poison_us Post #361

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from Echo
... I can state that a number of those who voted LoTu)S is MAFIA! (Except Phobos)
Phobos is definitely mafia.
Roy is definitely mafia.

Jan 7 2011, 12:10 am Bar Refaeli Post #362

Lets be honest guys. What are the chances of mafia actually cooperating together? Based on past mafia games + their lack of night hits.... 0.1%.

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:15 am ImagoDeo Post #363

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Raitaki
Following Capn's lead....I withdraw my vote for Phobos

I vote Devlin

Why are we voting me again?
Because you're too young to be on this ship.
Strangely, this makes sense.

I vote Rataiki.

Also, crew - we need to pull this together. Already lost our watcher - more can't be far behind. Starblue's loss is less serious, but still an issue since we now have one less crewmember overall. We gotta pull this together or we'll lose yet again.

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:15 am DevliN Post #364

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

They worked together in Norm's last complete game when we got to that weird stalemate.

EDIT:
But yeah looking back, that seems to be the only time. The one game where I was Mafia, we had 2 Mafia members AFK pretty much the entire time. Maybe some of them are AFK this time, too?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 7 2011, 12:20 am Raitaki Post #365

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from DevliN
Quote from Raitaki
Following Capn's lead....I withdraw my vote for Phobos

I vote Devlin

Why are we voting me again?
Because you're too young to be on this ship.
Strangely, this makes sense.

I vote Rataiki.

Also, crew - we need to pull this together. Already lost our watcher - more can't be far behind. Starblue's loss is less serious, but still an issue since we now have one less crewmember overall. We gotta pull this together or we'll lose yet again.

You say all that fancy stuff and suddenly it makes sense that I should die because I'm "too young to be on this ship." Nice. Tell me about it. *claps*

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:22 am Bar Refaeli Post #366

BTW we are voting you because of the "roleplay" clue and b/c we all want you dead.

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:22 am poison_us Post #367

Back* from the grave

How do you think Lotu)s feels, when the only clue we tell him is that half-assed one made by a person with 2 posts NOW?

I think that we need to look more at activity...night one, little happened. Night 2 needed an extension for stuff to happen. Does not compute.

Jan 7 2011, 12:30 am Raitaki Post #368

Quote from Aristocrat
  • Each post I make contains anywhere from 0-x clues, where x is explicitly defined for that post.

Quote from Aristocrat
Today, 12:34 am
Quote from rayNimagi
I vote Dem0nS1ayer!

:facepalm:

Player to be lynched:
  • Dem0nS1ayer (P) (5): Raccoon, Raitaki, Riney, poison_us, Rammus

Accused Scallywags:
  • Raitaki (P) (4): DevliN, Dem0nS1ayer, Roy, Jack
  • Echo (P) (2): ImagoDeo, OlimarandLouie
  • HCM™LoTu)S (P) (2): Phobos, CecilSunkure
  • [Riney]:] (P) (1): EzTerix, StarBlue
  • Phobos (P) (1): LoTu)S
  • Rammus (P) (1): Echo
  • Derqua (P) (1): rayNimagi

Members who refrained from voting:
-Changeling, Derqua

Day 1

Dem0nS1ayer stood at the side of the ship, retreating slowly towards the edge as the remaining crewmembers closed in on him. The captain drew his rapier, thrusting it towards Dem0n's neck and forcing him back even further. Dem0nS1ayer came to the horrible realization that he had stepped onto the wooden protrusion prepared for this occasion. Riney stared directly at the helpless man and spoke in a deep, grim tone: "I reckon'd ye'd be a good mate. I be as mistaken as a jackal. But I be findin' it in me heart to let ye walk the plank. Yer last wishes, mate?"

In a confused tone, Dem0nS1ayer cried out as he backed away, "Please, enough of this, Riney! I thought we were only roleplaying when we left shore! Aristocrat didn't really die, did he? Why are you doing this to me? It's just a game, right? Am I really going to die? I'm really going to die? I'll die! No!"

Veins popped on Riney's forehead. His character was clearly not amused by the unintelligible outburst, and the display of fear and weakness from one of his crewmembers was more than enough to induce a fit of rage. He thrust his rapier through Dem0nS1ayer's chest in an instant. As Dem0nS1ayer realized what has happened, his body convulsed and his mouth began to fill with blood. He managed to scream out one last sentence before he tumbled over the side of the Poseidon.

"Give me back my crate, you dumbasses!"

Dem0nS1ayer's body disappeared in a brilliant flash of light as it touched the lower boundary of the playing field.

Night 2 has begun! Please send in all your night actions before 11:59 AM EST, January 1, 2011!

Quote from name:Raccoon
BTW we are voting you because of the "roleplay" clue and b/c we all want you dead.

Quote from poison_us
How do you think Lotu)s feels, when the only clue we tell him is that half-assed one made by a person with 2 posts NOW?

Quote from Raitaki
I don't think Lotus is mafia.

Quote from Raitaki
Eeeeerrrrmmmm no comment. Keep vote on Devlin. Too little evidence =/ Now I know why Changelings were implemented into SC II =/ So influential =/

That answers all your posts.

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:30 am Aristocrat Post #369

I wasn't kidding when I said "This post contains up to x clues" would be an indicator of the number of clues in the post.

I'll tally the votes later tonight and try to get a post out tomorrow morning, but no guarantees.

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:32 am Raitaki Post #370

Quote from Aristocrat
I wasn't kidding when I said "This post contains up to x clues" would be an indicator of the number of clues in the post.

Hurray for this^

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:53 am DevliN Post #371

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

So if you don't indicate the number of clues at all, could that be interpreted as meaning that it could include 0 to X clues still, where X could mean every word in the post? That's how I saw it, otherwise I figured it would have the <noclue> tags or whatever. Perhaps that's not how it works though. :/

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 7 2011, 12:57 am Bar Refaeli Post #372

Quote from DevliN
where X could mean every word in the post?
But some clues are more than 1 word. And then 2 clues could have 2 of the same word in them. And- OMG THERE ARE INFINITE AMOUNT OF CLUES!

None.

Jan 7 2011, 12:59 am Raitaki Post #373

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from DevliN
where X could mean every word in the post?
But some clues are more than 1 word. And then 2 clues could have 2 of the same word in them. And- OMG THERE ARE INFINITE AMOUNT OF CLUES!

=O Gj Raccoon! You just found a flaw in Devlin's postulate!!

None.

Jan 7 2011, 1:47 am Roy Post #374

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Roy
Quote from Echo
... I can state that a number of those who voted LoTu)S is MAFIA! (Except Phobos)
Roy is definitely mafia.
Poison is definitely doctor.

Jan 7 2011, 3:18 am poison_us Post #375

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from poison_us
Quote from Roy
Quote from Echo
Roy is definitely mafia.
Poison is definitely doctor.
No doubt.

Jan 7 2011, 4:07 am Aristocrat Post #376

Currently up for lynching:
  • HCM™LoTu)S (P) ⑨: CecilSunkure, Changeling, Roy, rayNimagi, Derqua, Riney, Phobos, OlimarandLouie, poison_us

Accused Scallywags:
  • Raitaki (P) (2): DevliN, Raccoon, ImagoDeo
  • DevliN (P) (1): Raitaki
  • CecilSunkure (P) (1): Echo

None.

Jan 7 2011, 4:12 am Raitaki Post #377

Quote from Aristocrat
Accused Scallywags:

:hurr: Thx Arist!!!!

None.

Jan 7 2011, 4:34 am Aristocrat Post #378

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from Aristocrat
Accused Scallywags:

:hurr: Thx Arist!!!!

Currently up for lynching:
  • Raitaki (P) (13): DevliN, Raccoon, ImagoDeo, Aristocrat (x10)

Accused Scallywags:
  • HCM™LoTu)S (P) (9): CecilSunkure, Changeling, Roy, rayNimagi, Derqua, Riney, Phobos, OlimarandLouie, poison_us
  • DevliN (P) (1): Raitaki
  • CecilSunkure (P) (1): Echo

:sly:

None.

Jan 7 2011, 4:44 am poison_us Post #379

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
Accused Scallywags:
'Tis a clue. One of those people has a vote that does not count! Hmm, but what role...Ahh, it's prolly Raccoon's. We all know he's not important. Like wimmenz.

Jan 7 2011, 4:53 am rayNimagi Post #380

I will be out of town for the next two days but I will try to find an internet connection.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2124 >
  Back to forum