Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: devilesk's Mafia: Mindfuck
devilesk's Mafia: Mindfuck
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 15 2010, 11:00 am
By: Demented Shaman
Pages: < 1 « 35 36 37 38 3940 >

Jul 19 2010, 4:59 am rayNimagi Post #721

I FoS Leeroy and Farty. I think Azrael is going to die tonight.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jul 19 2010, 6:33 am Azrael Post #722

I think so too ^^

Jul 19 2010, 7:27 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #723

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
"Azrael.Wrath -- Good reason to lynch a townie, "just cuz". " Is all I see of any importance.
He said he was lynching a townie "just cuz". I sarcastically said it was a good reason. He replied that that's his philosophy.

Did you completely miss everything he said, or do you really not understand the conversation at all? I think you're being purposely dense.
I can see what was said. I was asking what that has to do with you (not him or anything he said) giving out identities to mafia?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 19 2010, 11:37 am OlimarandLouie Post #724

Oh dear, the elders seem to have caused the lynching of Apos.
Obviously 2 of the players who voted for Apos are elders.

Prediction: By day 5 the mafia will win.

None.

Jul 19 2010, 3:37 pm Azrael Post #725

I can see what was said. I was asking what that has to do with you (not him or anything he said) giving out identities to mafia?
Ah, so you finally admit that giving out identities to the mafia is bad. Yet I didn't see you bitching when this was said:

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Azrael, you probably shouldn't PM me claiming to be the oracle if you aren't going to reply when I ask who you've chosen so far.
http://www.staredit.net/245126/

You replied immediately after that, yet never cared enough to even mention it. Now you're trying to throw a huge fit over someone else doing the exact same thing in response. Very, very hypocritical.

Jul 19 2010, 7:51 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #726

👻 👾 👽 💪

Ah, so you finally admit that giving out identities to the mafia is bad. Yet I didn't see you bitching when this was said:
Finally admit? That's why I wasn't posting my role when you asked me to. I told you it was a bad idea, then you just started trying to kill me more.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 19 2010, 8:09 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 19 2010, 8:15 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #727

Finally admit? That's why I wasn't posting my role when you asked me to. I told you it was a bad idea, then you just started trying to kill me more.

Are you serious, Azrael? That's what he's been saying the whole time. Oh man, you're good for a laugh.

None.

Jul 19 2010, 9:32 pm Azrael Post #728

Leeroy: This is Azrael's role.
Farty: Mhmm I see.
Azrael: This is Leeroy's role.
Farty: :hurr:
Leeroy: :dontgetit:

Yeah, this conversation really is good for a laugh :lol:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 19 2010, 9:37 pm by Azrael.Wrath.

Jul 19 2010, 10:52 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #729

Leeroy: This is Azrael's role.
Farty: Mhmm I see.
Azrael: This is Leeroy's role.
Farty: :hurr:
Leeroy: :dontgetit:

Yeah, this conversation really is good for a laugh :lol:

Ha, since when did I say I cared about revealing roles?

Seriously though, this whole time you've been like "oh come on farty just tell me (and thus everyone) your role, it's no big deal bro" and he's been like "lol no i'll get killed"

Quote from rayNimagi
I think Azrael is going to die tonight.
I hope so. Oh god, do I hope so. And then after that, I hope his character dies in this mafia game.

None.

Jul 19 2010, 11:01 pm DavidJCobb Post #730

@Leeroy: I actually went "lol wut?" for a second, but now I see what you did there.

None.

Jul 19 2010, 11:09 pm Azrael Post #731

Quote from rayNimagi
I hope so. Oh god, do I hope so. And then after that, I hope his character dies in this mafia game.
ITP: Someone who takes the internet way too seriously :lol: A comment like this is a good indicator you have serious psychological problems.

Jul 19 2010, 11:12 pm DavidJCobb Post #732

Quote from rayNimagi
ITP: Someone who takes the internet way too seriously :lol: A comment like this is a good indicator you have serious psychological problems.
Damnit, Azrael, the Internet is serious business! Lolz.

None.

Jul 20 2010, 12:11 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #733

Quote from rayNimagi

A comment like this is a good indicator that you can't catch when someone is making a joke.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 20 2010, 12:39 am by Leeroy_Jenkins.

None.

Jul 20 2010, 1:04 am Azrael Post #734

Oh shit dude, my bad. Damn that was funny.

Jul 20 2010, 1:13 am DavidJCobb Post #735

Azrael, remember, this is the Internet. Clarify your sarcasm or lack thereof.

None.

Jul 20 2010, 3:11 am Roy Post #736

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I thought this was a country club...

Jul 20 2010, 3:29 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #737

Oh shit dude, my bad. Damn that was funny.

You're allowed to think my joke isn't funny. You just aren't allowed to take it as an actual wish of mine and then declare that I have some sort of psychological disorder.

Quote from Roy
I thought this was a country club...

Epic troll. I guess the opportunity to poke fun at my title finally appeared.

None.

Jul 20 2010, 3:30 am Azrael Post #738

Burn. Kind of like how I hope to God that your entire family burns to death in their sleep.

amidoinitrite? :lol:

Jul 20 2010, 3:33 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #739

Burn. Kind of like how I really hope your entire family burns to death in their sleep.
WHOA. DUDE. YOU TAKE THE INTERNETS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!?!?

I THINK YOU HAVE LIKE SCHIZOPHRENIA OR PTSD OR WHATEVER IT IS CALLED.

YOU SHOULD CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUT THEY CAN HELP YOU AND YOUR PROBLEM

http://www.nami.org/

None.

Jul 20 2010, 3:36 am Roy Post #740

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Epic troll. I guess the opportunity to poke fun at my title finally appeared.
I apologize. It was not my intent to troll. I actually presumed you among the two arguing would have taken it more lightly.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 35 36 37 38 3940 >
  Back to forum