None.

Nov 8 2011, 1:14 pm BiOAtK Post #22

I'm just 16 and a junior :massimo:

None.

Nov 8 2011, 1:20 pm OlimarandLouie Post #23

I want to meet payne :-(

None.

Nov 8 2011, 1:31 pm LoveLess Post #24

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I think the average of everyone in the US is like South Dakota or so. Nobody lives there though :<

I'd totally be down for traveling with you two, only problem would be getting over there in the first place. It'd take me at least two to three weeks to even get to Canada on foot seeing as it takes fourteen hours to drive to Washington. :/

None.

Nov 8 2011, 1:41 pm MadZombie Post #25

It's new jersey

all the people who matter live in newjersey

None.

Nov 8 2011, 5:16 pm poison_us Post #26

Back* from the grave

If we do this, I need written agreement that you won't bring a metal cart.

Nov 8 2011, 6:37 pm xcorbo_dragonx Post #27

I met up with doodle and scwizard(bob) That's 3 of us, top that, bitches!

actually made another account just to say this

None.

Nov 8 2011, 6:47 pm Voyager7456 Post #28

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from xcorbo_dragonx

So did I. :P

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Nov 8 2011, 7:52 pm Dem0n Post #29

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I think the majority of us live on the east coast of, with a few people living out in California and places around it (I may be completely wrong about this). Everyone just come east. ;o

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2011, 8:30 pm by DevliN. Reason: Removed the report portion, unnecessary

Nov 8 2011, 7:58 pm LoveLess Post #30

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I think the majority of us live on the east coast of, which a few people living out in California and places around it (I may be completely wrong about this). Everyone just come east. ;o
Too bad Devlin lives on the West. That means you come here.

Besides, we can make Devlin buy out a bar for the night.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2011, 8:31 pm by DevliN. Reason: Edited Dem0n's post

None.

Nov 8 2011, 8:40 pm DevliN Post #31

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Considering how many people aren't 21+ on SEN, that's a lot of bar to share between a handful of people. :awesome:

Only a few of us are on the west coast, right? Seems like we need to charter a private jet and come to the east to party with you all.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 8 2011, 8:51 pm payne Post #32

:payne:

Quote from DevliN
Only a few of us are on the west coast, right? Seems like we need to charter a private jet and come to the east to party with you all.
I like this idea. Let's pass it all on SEN's budget.

Anyways... Who would actually be interested into meeting between March and April 2012?
Olimar, inferno, Loveless and samsizzy were interested, right? If you want, we could also come work with me as a tree planter or a fruit picker (May to like September). There's very good money to make there, and it's under the table and you don't need a working visa. ;)

Pro-tip: Quebec's majority age is 18.

None.

Nov 8 2011, 9:01 pm lil-Inferno Post #33

Just here for the pie

Quote from payne
Quote from DevliN
I like this idea. Let's pass it all on SEN's budget.

Anyways... Who would actually be interested into meeting between March and April 2012?
Olimar, inferno, Loveless and samsizzy were interested, right? If you want, we could also come work with me as a tree planter or a fruit picker (May to like September). There's very good money to make there, and it's under the table and you don't need a working visa. ;)

Pro-tip: Quebec's majority age is 18.
I couldn't take the time off from school to go on an adventure with you, otherwise I would. :P

But if you're in the area we could meet up for epic lulz.

Nov 8 2011, 9:06 pm BiOAtK Post #34

I'm midwest. Pick me up on the way? :massimo:

None.

Nov 8 2011, 9:08 pm poison_us Post #35

Back* from the grave

March-April is bad. Still in school. Should wait until the second week in July, I can drink then.

Nov 8 2011, 9:56 pm Echo Post #36

I'm 21 but I don't drink.

Let's have a Dr Pepper party.

None.

Nov 8 2011, 10:03 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #37

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from payne
It was mainly a joke, but anyways.
Count how much of my post wasn't joke. Now compare that to what was joke. ;o

Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from xcorbo_dragonx

So did I. :P
Nobody ever had me visit the many times I was in NY. :( It could have been four.

Quote from DevliN
Stop here along the way, plz! I'm pretty West (and don't want to drive to california)! Kame's close by, too.

I'll fly the plane from here.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 8 2011, 10:09 pm OlimarandLouie Post #38

It's fine, I don't drink anyway. I live in Forth Worth Texas, so I can make it to just about anywhere within two days.

None.

Nov 8 2011, 10:17 pm payne Post #39

:payne:

Quote from poison_us
March-April is bad. Still in school. Should wait until the second week in July, I can drink then.
Working as a tree-planter is a big goal of my trip, and as a first-year planter, I -have- to be present on the 1st of May. So anything after that is unfortunately kind of out of question for me: I want to finish the season, and then I most probably will want to go work for a 2nd year as a fruit picker (because it was such a nice job... and good money!). Once the cherry picking season ends, though, I should be available. That is in September I believe. When does school restart for you guys?

Also, it looks like New Jersey or New York are the best locations, based on a quick-talk with Loveless. Anyone against that claim? :O

We'd also need to determine where to meet (in a bar, a park, a cafe, or a house?) and what kind of activity we would hold there I guess. We could have a good chat with a beer, or a chilling with a joint, or some kind of LAN party.
Heck, a map-contest would be hilarious and very entertaining there!

EDIT: I propose my house as a meeting point. Montreal is right over New York, and my house is huge. :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2011, 10:34 pm by payne.

None.

Nov 8 2011, 11:18 pm RIVE Post #40

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from BiOAtK
I'm midwest. Pick me up on the way? :massimo:
Me too. I will grab you. We shall drive 18 hours to Payne's house and party there.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum