Voyager's Zombie Mafia
Jan 7 2010, 11:31 pm
By: Voyager7456
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 818 >

Jan 12 2010, 4:47 pm Neki Post #101

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Im going to lynch ultimo.

Oops did I say that outloud ;o

Who is Ultimo? :) Let's wait for who dies first. ;)

None.

Jan 12 2010, 8:26 pm Riney Post #102

Thigh high affectionado

Im changing my name to Kanye West in a second here

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 12 2010, 8:27 pm OlimarandLouie Post #103

Im changing my name to Kanye West in a second here
No. :flamer:

None.

Jan 12 2010, 8:59 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #104

👻 👾 👽 💪

Woot! :D
Also, I'm the only mayor I know of in Sim City that can have a huge positive end-of-year income with low taxes and without cheating. ^^

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 12 2010, 11:31 pm OlimarandLouie Post #105

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Also, I'm the only mayor I know of in Sim City that can have a huge positive end-of-year income with low taxes and without cheating. ^^
When he says that he means not cheating on his physics test. What he actually does cheat on is his two wives. :hurr:

None.

Jan 13 2010, 12:29 am MEMEME670 Post #106

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
When he says that he means not cheating on his physics test. What he actually does cheat on is his two wives. :hurr:

One of which is the bodyguard, the other of which is a Zombie.

None.

Jan 13 2010, 12:41 am poison_us Post #107

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Taylor Swift
Only a zombie scum would kill someone as harmless as me, you sweetheart.
Only a zombie scum would push for other zombie scum to be Mayor [mememe] and then want to get lynched. You know I can't resist an opportunity to shut you up.

BTW: I have no FoS as of yet. To me, you're all zombies until proven otherwise. However, I'd like to point out Ashamed suddenly ran in asking for FoS, and hasn't been seen again :crazy: Count on ultimo dying tonight because of my above mini-paragraph :ermm: Even the dumbest zombie who only wants BRAAAAAAAAAIIIINS couldn't pass that up.
And finally:
Quote from Ashamed
Finger of suspension!!
LOL. Don't confuse the noobs...it's finger of suspicion. Basically, "if I die tonight, here's who I prolly woulda voted tomorrow anyways". Especially useful if you want mafia to kill your FoS, thereby framing you.

Jan 13 2010, 12:59 am Lingie Post #108

Well, I'm going to gut Ultimo for being a hateful bastard.

..And no, I'm NOT gunna' let you finish, Tayla'.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jan 13 2010, 1:00 am MEMEME670 Post #109

Quote from poison_us
Only a zombie scum would kill someone as harmless as me, you sweetheart.
Only a zombie scum would push for other zombie scum to be Mayor [mememe] and then want to get lynched. You know I can't resist an opportunity to shut you up.

BTW: I have no FoS as of yet. To me, you're all zombies until proven otherwise. However, I'd like to point out Ashamed suddenly ran in asking for FoS, and hasn't been seen again :crazy: Count on ultimo dying tonight because of my above mini-paragraph :ermm: Even the dumbest zombie who only wants BRAAAAAAAAAIIIINS couldn't pass that up.
And finally:
Quote from Ashamed
Finger of suspension!!
LOL. Don't confuse the noobs...it's finger of suspicion. Basically, "if I die tonight, here's who I prolly woulda voted tomorrow anyways". Especially useful if you want mafia to kill your FoS, thereby framing you.

I figured this out on my way home today, but when i first read this i was like WTH.

The first part...WTH...I pushed for myself to be mayor, so even if i AM a zombie, it wouldn't be other zombie scum...

(He said OTHER zombie scum, this means he is a zombieeee.)

None.

Jan 13 2010, 4:33 am poison_us Post #110

Back* from the grave

Quote from MEMEME670
Nice catch, but I was referring to Ultimo pushing for you as mayor...and the "other" references you, not myself, as a zombie, with Ultimo being the first. It's basic sentence structure. Admittedly, I should've used "another", but in this case either work. I was going off my own assumption that a zombie would want another as Mayor, to pardon fellow zombies. It doesn't matter that the Mayor is or is not a noob...he can still take orders either way. Basically all that I'm saying is you both are very probable zombies, because why else would ultimo push for you to be mayor so hard? I'm FoSing Ultimo, at the very least.

I'm voting Ultimo tomorrow, unless a clue tells me otherwise. I'm suspicious of you, meme, but I honestly don't think you're zombie. Not yet, at least. There are three total, of course.

O shiz.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 13 2010, 4:39 am by poison_us.

Jan 13 2010, 4:37 am Neki Post #111

I was pushing Sunflash as mayor fyi.

None.

Jan 13 2010, 4:53 am MEMEME670 Post #112

Quote from poison_us
Quote from MEMEME670
Nice catch, but I was referring to Ultimo pushing for you as mayor...and the "other" references you, not myself, as a zombie, with Ultimo being the first. It's basic sentence structure. Admittedly, I should've used "another", but in this case either work. I was going off my own assumption that a zombie would want another as Mayor, to pardon fellow zombies. It doesn't matter that the Mayor is or is not a noob...he can still take orders either way. Basically all that I'm saying is you both are very probable zombies, because why else would ultimo push for you to be mayor so hard? I'm FoSing Ultimo, at the very least.

I'm voting Ultimo tomorrow, unless a clue tells me otherwise. I'm suspicious of you, meme, but I honestly don't think you're zombie. Not yet, at least. There are three total, of course.

O shiz.

Thats what i thought.

FoS? Ultimo never wanted me as mayor.

None.

Jan 13 2010, 2:23 pm LoveLess Post #113

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Moar Zombie Mauling.

None.

Jan 13 2010, 3:21 pm Ashamed Post #114

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from LoveLess
Moar Zombie Mauling.
ROAR¿

None.

Jan 13 2010, 4:25 pm MEMEME670 Post #115

Im going to lynch ultimo.

Oops did I say that outloud ;o

Who is Ultimo? :) Let's wait for who dies first. ;)

This statement strikes me as odd.

Not sure, howeverrrr....

None.

Jan 13 2010, 5:07 pm NudeRaider Post #116

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from name:Darkling
I'm NOT gunna' let you finish, Tayla'.
Teyla is sexy too - in a different way!

Jan 13 2010, 7:52 pm OlimarandLouie Post #117

Man, how long do these nights and days last?

None.

Jan 13 2010, 8:09 pm rayNimagi Post #118

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Man, how long do these nights and days last?

I want the turns to be 24 hrs long, but it''s probably going to end up being several days per turn...

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jan 13 2010, 8:11 pm Symmetry Post #119

Dungeon Master

It depends on how long it takes people to get their night actions in.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jan 13 2010, 8:39 pm Voyager7456 Post #120

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

It had been an immensely eventuful day in Geldar, and zany_001 sat down to take a short rest and watch the news for any updates. He flicked on his TV to see the end of a PSA being broadcasted.
"...and anyone experiencing any symptoms such as fever, increase in heart rate, jaw clenching, abnormal perspiration or tremors should report to the hospital for further examination."
zany_001 knew that even if any of the townspeople were to have the symptoms, they wouldn't report to the hospital for fear of their lives.
Tired, zany_001 turned off his TV and decided to go to bed. As he approached the staircase heading down towards his bedroom, a shadowy figure approached him from behind. zany_001 felt a sharp pain in his lower back and collapsed dead down the stairs. His body was found covered in bruises and lacerations.

Across town, rayNimagi couldn't sleep. Fearing the infected, he boarded up his windows and doors and sat silently in his rocking chair gripping his shotgun.
Without warning, powerful beams of light erupted through the cracks in his door. Screaming wildly, rayNimagi fired round after round into his door until he ran out of ammunition. A great glowing figure burst through the scraps of his door and enveloped him.
rayNimagi's body was found burned to death in his bedroom.

Come morning, several of the townspeople went to their usual restaurant for breakfast. It was to their horror that they found the restaurant's owner, Sunflash the Mace, was dead - his head was shoved in a boiling pot of chili. The flesh about his head had been almost entirely decimated by the boiling pot of delicious goop.

Once again, the people gathered at town hall to try and make sense of the night before. They would choose to kill off one member of their town, and hopefully rid themselves of one of the infected.

[begin Day Two]

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 13 2010, 8:45 pm by Voyager7456.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 818 >
  Back to forum