Feb 6 2012, 6:15 am Aristocrat Post #221

Over 9000 5-6 tiles or so.

None.

Feb 6 2012, 6:22 am The Starport Post #222

I'm getting the impression this design is no accident...</meta>

None.

Feb 6 2012, 8:24 am poison_us Post #223

Back* from the grave

May I suggest that we all add a clause to prevent us from attacking other players in the presence of a zombie? I am currently tying that into my actions, and I'd like for others to do the same. I'm only announcing this because I feel that it's a bigger problem to worry about a rogue NPC possibly infecting players as zombies. I'll hopefully also be able to provide a description of what a zombie is in this game.

This does not mean that I won't defend myself against a player attack, simply that I won't ever attack another player if I find a zombie present. No, this is not trickery, and even if it is nobody is in the same area as me and can't be for at the very least two turns. This is not saying that I have found a legitimate zombie (though how a place like a mall is absent of at least bodies is beyond me), merely that I am announcing that under no circumstances is a player going to be attacked by me while a zombie is nearby.

I know, surprising bit of charity from me.

Feb 6 2012, 3:03 pm Roy Post #224

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
May I suggest that we all add a clause to prevent us from attacking other players in the presence of a zombie? I am currently tying that into my actions, and I'd like for others to do the same. I'm only announcing this because I feel that it's a bigger problem to worry about a rogue NPC possibly infecting players as zombies. I'll hopefully also be able to provide a description of what a zombie is in this game.
That wouldn't change anything for me, because all of my combat script is for defensive purposes. However, I'll see if I can put this clause in anyway, because I support it.

Feb 6 2012, 3:13 pm Raitaki Post #225

+In my mind, define "zombie" as any person who either a) displays behaviour similiar to that of the murderous people my group had previously ran away from, b) appears to be spacing out or focusing on something and doesn't respond when I try to call them, or c) displays behaviour similiar to that of the murderous people my group had previously ran away from when I call them as I saw them there spacing out or focusing on something.

None.

Feb 6 2012, 3:37 pm Roy Post #226

You're going to mistake anyone who misses turns or anyone without a conversation script as zombies, Raitaki. Also, nobody has been seen murdering anyone else, so there aren't any murderous people you know.

Feb 6 2012, 3:58 pm poison_us Post #227

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from poison_us
That wouldn't change anything for me, because all of my combat script is for defensive purposes. However, I'll see if I can put this clause in anyway, because I support it.
Same here, or at least defending others as well as myself. Though there may come a time in the future that someone (aka, a killer) and I are in the same room and through some unforeseen turn of actions I actually would become the aggressor, in which I'd rather prevent the spread of a potential zombie virus.

Feb 6 2012, 4:20 pm The Starport Post #228

Time for science. :hurr:

None.

Feb 6 2012, 8:31 pm TiKels Post #229

Tux... TUUUUXX. Stay away from the barricade.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 6 2012, 8:55 pm The Starport Post #230

No, not that kind of science. :rolleyes:

None.

Feb 6 2012, 8:55 pm poison_us Post #231

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Time for sprinting north!
EDIT: Nevermind, ninja'd.

Feb 6 2012, 10:10 pm OlimarandLouie Post #232

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar

None.

Feb 7 2012, 4:02 am Aristocrat Post #233

I hereby put out a 125-mineral bounty on Raccoon [Alive, NOT dead], with a bonus 100 minerals if it happens before the "Turn 8" PM.
Pay will be given at the end of the game when it is verifiable, deducted from Raccoon's pockets. As per our prior mineral agreement, I have invested 50 minerals into his business at the beginning of the month of December of 2011. At the promised returns of 100% per month, he currently owes me 400 minerals. Successful capture of Raccoon and a successful "negotiation" that results in him coughing up the 400 minerals will result in the bounty being paid in full from the amount produced.
Void if I am captured and/or killed at any point.
Void if the one to capture Raccoon also captures/kills me.
Void if not an intentional capture.
Void if Raccoon escapes by any means.
Void if Raccoon dies before capture.
Raccoon cannot claim this bounty.

None.

Feb 7 2012, 4:05 am Raitaki Post #234

Quote from Roy
You're going to mistake anyone who misses turns or anyone without a conversation script as zombies, Raitaki. Also, nobody has been seen murdering anyone else, so there aren't any murderous people you know.
O you're right, I'll add something like "they're doing something and doesn't respond when I call them to that. Also:
Quote from Roy
You think back on the events that led up to your current situation. You had taken refuge with the other seventeen survivors in the mall, after having escaped from the swarm of deranged cannibalistic murderers which had swept through the city seemingly overnight. They weren't particularly fast on their feet, but there were enough of them that speed wasn't necessary. The mall had been closed at the time they appeared, so there were none inside when your group arrived, and you had decided to barricade the entrances to ensure it stayed that way.
But it's really likely that I might try to decapitate Coon on accident when I see him. But I don't give a damn about that :P

EDIT: Coon has only 1 mineral left, and Aristocrat only pays the bounty if Coon coughs up 400 minerals, so the chance of collecting the bounty by capturing Raccoon is exactly zero.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 7 2012, 4:11 am by Raitaki.

None.

Feb 7 2012, 4:26 am poison_us Post #235

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
I hereby put out a 125-mineral bounty on Raccoon [Alive, NOT dead], with a bonus 100 minerals if it happens before the "Turn 8" PM.
Pay will be given at the end of the game when it is verifiable, deducted from Raccoon's pockets. As per our prior mineral agreement, I have invested 50 minerals into his business at the beginning of the month of December of 2011. At the promised returns of 100% per month, he currently owes me 400 minerals. Successful capture of Raccoon and a successful "negotiation" that results in him coughing up the 400 minerals will result in the bounty being paid in full from the amount produced.
Void if I am captured and/or killed at any point.
Void if the one to capture Raccoon also captures/kills me.
Void if Raccoon escapes by any means.
Void if Raccoon dies before capture.
Raccoon cannot claim this bounty.
Alright, we're just being silly now.

Feb 7 2012, 6:13 am Roy Post #236

Quote from Aristocrat
Oops, I accidentally tripped while carrying some rope, and now Raccoon is all tangled up and helpless. Guess nobody gets the bounty. :(

Feb 7 2012, 11:44 am Wing Zero Post #237

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Ok who the fuck just attacked me? Someone please go north and fucking save my ass

Edit: afaik it was either demon or inf, probably demon though, since he was right next to me.
Also, everyone add defensive actions against choking. This is the second time I've been choked in tkg...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 7 2012, 11:58 am by Wing Zero.

Feb 7 2012, 1:31 pm OlimarandLouie Post #238

I want to find a pump-action shotgun. I had one in Tux's TKG, and it served me well.

Where is the gun shop? There is always a gun shop in zombie scenarios.

None.

Feb 7 2012, 2:19 pm The Starport Post #239

Oh jeez, I hope not. I already know what guns + badass rule means. :crazy:

None.

Feb 7 2012, 6:05 pm Roy Post #240

Quote from Wing Zero
Ok who the fuck just attacked me? Someone please go north and fucking save my ass

Edit: afaik it was either demon or inf, probably demon though, since he was right next to me.
Also, everyone add defensive actions against choking. This is the second time I've been choked in tkg...
I'll need coordinates from the starting area. Everyone available should help out Wing.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1430 >
  Back to forum