Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica
DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica
Sep 28 2011, 9:42 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1337 >

Oct 5 2011, 1:07 am Tempz Post #201

Quote from TiKels
Just so it's clear I've been pondering my vote for awhile. I considered raitaki, but every piece of evidence could be counter-claimed with "he's stupid", so I figured it wasn't sound.

I don't think poison is stupid enough to legit just go "LOL I VOTE FOR SYMMETRY, CUZ I'M MAFIA"... I think it's not enough to hint at mafianism.
Agree'd but its all we got for now.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 1:08 am OlimarandLouie Post #202

I vote poison

:|

None.

Oct 5 2011, 1:24 am Roy Post #203

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Vrael
If you read this carefully, the lab technician in the paragraph is not seduced by the woman, he looks on as someone at another table is seduced.
Now that's not necessarily true. If you read it carefully, it is phrased to be ambiguous. It mentions later that the "dork" leaves with her, which is tying it back to the Scientist at the beginning.

Quote from Vrael
Doctor/Officer, beware his request.
I just realized it's not the Doctor I need to check, but the Officer and Bodyguard. This is regarding how they seemed to both targeted the same person last night.

Quote from Vrael
There also could be two scientists, or the lab technician might refer to a mortician maybe?
I had this discussion with someone else. Even if there are two Scientists, only one of them was seduced. I am not telling the other Scientist to claim if they haven't been seduced.

Quote from Vrael
Later in the post it looks like a scientist is sent to the brig perhaps as well? Maybe not a scientist, but someone related to the medical bay, perhaps mortician?
That's actually a good observation. I'd guess it's the Mortician role, since he was sitting there seemingly doing nothing, and the Mortician can't do anything on the first night.
EDIT: It could also be the Doctor.

Quote from Excalibur
I should note that I know for a fact whatever role Poison is, that he did not get to complete his night action (This is assuming he has a role with which he can do anything. :P). I will not say how I came by this information. If this weighs on your decision, then I suggest you take it into account.
That'd only happen by the Seductress or Officer. I was seduced, so the Officer must have targeted poison, which means the Bodyguard also targeted poison. If someone could confirm this, it would clear a lot up.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2011, 1:37 am by Roy.

Oct 5 2011, 1:27 am Jack Post #204

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

...why would the bodyguard have to have targeted poison, unless roy is mafia and knows one of the mafia tried to hit poison?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 5 2011, 1:32 am Roy Post #205

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Roy
Quote from DevliN
Dr. Cottle was talking to a few of his assistants when the call came in regarding the dead body at the bar. "I'll take this one myself. I could use a drink," he decided.
Moments after Cottle was out the door, a man walked into the medical bay. He scanned the room and finally found the person he was looking for.
"Sir, would you mind coming with me?," he asked.
The man he was asking chuckled to himself. "That's really interesting," he finally responded while picking up his personal effects.
"Would you mind if I tag along?," asked one of the man's colleagues. He was clearly going to follow one of them regardless of the response.
Sounds like the Security Officer picked someone up. The tag-along must have been the Bodyguard, and while it is written to be ambiguous, I will assume the Bodyguard and Security Officer had the same night target. I'm guessing the targeted person was Azrael.Wrath, because who else would get two power roles to target him on the first night?
That's basically what I figured from the night post. I guess the third man could have been the Doctor, but the way it was phrased made it sound more aggressive, which is why I believe it's the Bodyguard.

Also, your deduction makes no sense, because if a mafia tried to hit poison, it would only require the Officer to save him, and the Bodyguard would be uninvolved in the scenario.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2011, 1:40 am by Roy.

Oct 5 2011, 1:35 am Riney Post #206

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Raitaki

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 5 2011, 1:42 am Raitaki Post #207

Quote from Riney
I vote Raitaki
My collection of Riney's votes on me throughout mafia games remain complete.
<3

None.

Oct 5 2011, 1:46 am DevliN Post #208

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Day 1 Voting Progress
Roy : Raitaki
Wing Zero : Raitaki
Raitaki : Roy Abstain poison_us
Norm : Abstain
Tempz : Abstain poison_us
poison_us : Symmetry (1)
lil-Inferno : Raitaki Abstain
xAngelSpiritx : Abstain
Observer12425 : poison_us Abstain
Azrael.Wrath : poison_us
Zycorax : Tempz
Jack : Tempz (2)
TiKels : Abstain poison_us
Symmetry : posion_us
OlimarandLouie : poison_us (6)
Riney : Raitaki (3)

Currently up for lynching: poison_us

Not yet voted: Aristocrat, Echo, Dem0nS1ayer, Lingie, Excalibur, Vrael

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 5 2011, 1:51 am Observer12425 Post #209

I vote poison_us because bandwagons are fun.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 1:51 am Jack Post #210

I vote raitaki.
I'm mildly confident that poison isn't mafia; either that or the vigilante is dumb. With that in mind, we're better off not lynching poison.
I find it suspicious that olimarand has been keeping a low profile this entire game and jumped onto the poison bandwagon late in the game, citing no evidence. Scumtell or power role is likely.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 5 2011, 2:01 am Azrael Post #211

Well I'm entirely confident that Raitaki isn't Mafia, because of direct evidence that proves otherwise. I don't know what the Vigilante has to do with anything, but feel free to elaborate. I also don't know what reason you could have for thinking Poison isn't Mafia, everything he's done and said has indicated otherwise.

I find it suspicious that you want to save him so badly when he hasn't defended himself at all, even in the shoutbox, and even said he doesn't care if he dies. You also voted for someone that's basically confirmed as Town.

Really suspicious.

Oct 5 2011, 2:03 am Jack Post #212

What proo have you that rai is town? I'm quite happy to jump on someone else if you can present this evidence, the important thing is that we don't kill a confirmed townie.

Red classic.

Oct 5 2011, 2:11 am Azrael Post #213

Quote from Jack
What proo have you that rai is town?
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Like I said, Raitaki is the only person so far I'm positive is a Townie. I asked him for his role, and he provided me with his flawless role PM in about 10 seconds. Knowing this, I'm going to assume anyone that votes for him is Mafia.

Oct 5 2011, 2:13 am Jack Post #214

Show me your proof, I have no reason to believe you.

Whoever's security officer, please jail me tonight.

Red classic.

Oct 5 2011, 2:15 am Aristocrat Post #215

Quote from Jack
I'm mildly confident that poison isn't mafia; either that or the vigilante is dumb.

Explain?

None.

Oct 5 2011, 2:16 am Dem0n Post #216

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I abstain.

Oct 5 2011, 2:20 am Norm Post #217

I didn't spend much time on this, but here is my suspicion list:

1. Vrael
2. Jack
3. Riney
4. Poison
5. Olimar
6. Azrael.Wrath
7. Raitaki

On the other hand, If nude is proven to be townie, then I will say TiKels is probably 100% innocent - unless he's a traitor.
I will also say that there is about a 90% chance that Roy is innocent.

Note to all power roles: Please do not be too open. Remember that the traitor may still have yet to surface.

I am still abstaining for now. I may change my mind tomorrow before voting ends.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 2:20 am Jack Post #218

Aristo, I'll PM you in a second. Better not to tell mafia everything, although you may be mafia there's agood chance you aren't.

Red classic.

Oct 5 2011, 2:30 am Azrael Post #219

Quote from Jack
Better not to tell mafia everything

Says the guy who just tried to get me to public release the identity of someone I confirmed as Townie :rolleyes:

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1444

Mortician, if Poison's result comes back guilty, make sure to include a link to this shout when you have someone post the results for you.

Oct 5 2011, 2:32 am Vrael Post #220

Quote from Roy
Quote from Vrael
If you read this carefully, the lab technician in the paragraph is not seduced by the woman, he looks on as someone at another table is seduced.
Now that's not necessarily true. If you read it carefully, it is phrased to be ambiguous. It mentions later that the "dork" leaves with her, which is tying it back to the Scientist at the beginning.
It's not ambiguous at all; the lab technician is sitting at the bar speaking with another gentleman, and watches as the woman walks up to an occupied table, not the bar, and offers to take the person at that table up to her room. This doesn't mean the person occupying the table wasn't a scientist, but I fail to see the connection between "dork" and scientist. Dork can refer to anyone.

Edit:
Dork can refer to any role. In this particular post it referred to the table's occupant who got seduced.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2011, 2:57 am by Vrael.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1337 >
  Back to forum