Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1437 >

Oct 5 2011, 3:02 am Aristocrat Post #221

I am convinced.

I vote for Raitaki.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 3:05 am Roy Post #222

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Vrael
It's not ambiguous at all; the lab technician is sitting at the bar speaking with another gentleman, and watches as the woman walks up to an occupied table, not the bar, and offers to take the person at that table up to her room.
No, that is again not entirely correct.

Quote from DevliN
The lab technician looked at the woman and then back to his inquisitor. "She looks deadly. At least an 8."

The woman walked up to an occupied table and stood there for a few seconds waiting for the occupant to notice her.
Also, "the bar" can refer to the entire area, and they could have very well been sitting at a table. That's why I'm saying it's ambiguous.

You could be right, but that would mean there's two Scientists in this game, because I'm a Scientist and I got seduced.

Oct 5 2011, 3:17 am Azrael Post #223

I don't know what Jack could have possibly said to you Aristocrat, but I know it isn't true. If it's such a good reason to lynch Raitaki, why not post is publicly?

There's no evidence or behavioral analysis pointing at Rai and I confirmed his identity myself. I doubt he wrote a fake role PM before I asked him for it, so I'm certain he's legitimate.

My guess is the Mafia thought it'd be easy to bandwagon Rai after last game, and jumped at the opportunity when Roy posted the vote against him. I originally thought Roy was Mafia for starting the bandwagon, but since his claim has gone unchallenged I'll just assume he's legit for now too.

By all means though, share this compelling evidence. I have shared plenty of the behavioral analysis that points to Poison, why can't you post your evidence against Raitaki publicly? I know it isn't actual evidence, because as already stated, he is almost certainly a Townie.

Oct 5 2011, 3:22 am Raitaki Post #224

I'm still waiting for you all to present me with ANY reason to lynch me at all aside from stupidity. And no, even if you say I'm so stupid I'd proably do something bad, I can't, cuz I'm a friggin crewmember. Hope y'all are happy.

Or maybe it's because someone here just saw a good chance to lynch a townie and threw away the key to the bandwagon.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 3:30 am Wing Zero Post #225

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Roy have you ever thought that maybe the mortician counts as a doctor?

And now that I think about it, what's to stop the hooker from picking on you all game?

Oct 5 2011, 3:35 am Jack Post #226

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Rai, we know you're probably crew; let's just say poison's a tad more important than a crewmember and leave the mafia guessing...
Basically we don't know 100% that you're town, but we do for poison. If you die, poison lives; it's nothing personal, just better for town. If you know any confirmed mafia we can switch to them but we need to do it fast so that night doesn't start before everyone switches to another target. Right now you have thee second most votes and are definitely not a town power role, making you the most logical choice.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 5 2011, 3:35 am Roy Post #227

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
By all means though, share this compelling evidence. I have shared plenty of the behavioral analysis that points to Poison, why can't you post your evidence against Raitaki publicly? I know it isn't actual evidence, because as already stated, he is almost certainly a Townie.
Meh, the only reasoning was that poison threw in a random vote for Symmetry early into the voting progress. If anything, he was just trying to incite a reaction to help determine via behavioral analysis who might be mafia. I wouldn't say this is incriminating.

Quote from Raitaki
I'm still waiting for you all to present me with ANY reason to lynch me at all aside from stupidity.
I promised that I'd get you killed, for one.

Also, implying you were the Bomb when instead you could have used Dodge as a Crewmember last night if you were worried. Fake claims don't get you far.

And why try to make the Mafia target someone else if you have a Crewmember role? Would you prefer them to hit a power role? No, that's not a good townie plan.

Also, I was probably chosen to be seduced because I was making those death threats against you, and out of the fear of possibility that I was the Vigilante, you wanted to disable me somehow. This also could explain why you claimed to be the Bomb towards the end of the night.

Quote from Wing Zero
Roy have you ever thought that maybe the mortician counts as a doctor?

And now that I think about it, what's to stop the hooker from picking on you all game?
Yes, the Mortician is probably from the medical bay as well.

There's nothing to stop them, but I have a feeling they'll want to use a hit on me instead.

Oct 5 2011, 3:44 am Tempz Post #228

Well I'd assume the mafia hierarchy like this...

2 Hitman
1 - 2 Hooker
1 - 2 Mole
1 Traitor

At worst 7 - 15 (1 - 2)
At best 5 - 17 (1 - 3)

More likely than not the 2nd one... so our situation is bad but not hopeless... assuming Roy is scientist they will most likley hit him or seduce him the entire game. If the vigilante and all (if more than 1) investigators are dead we lose our power. However useful the mortician he is useless without a voice so currently the best situation is if Roy's plan works and both a doctor and mortician protect and tell him his investigation respectively.

However the odds of this are low but high enough to attempt... If we succeeds we'll have a unmovable rock.

Clue Analysis
Collapse Box

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2011, 4:03 am by Tempz.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 3:53 am Raitaki Post #229

Hmm....Abstain.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 4:05 am DevliN Post #230

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Tempz
What the frak is the world coming to
This mis-spelling could be a mole's frame of me or a clue to Zycorax (his avatar has the words derp on it which is a mis-spelling.
Quote from Day 0 Post
I should also note that if you see the words "frak," "skinjob," or "toaster," they are all references to the show and are probably not clues against players.

Day 1 Voting Progress
Roy : Raitaki
Wing Zero : Raitaki
Raitaki : Roy Abstain poison_us Abstain
Norm : Abstain
Tempz : Abstain poison_us
poison_us : Symmetry (1)
lil-Inferno : Raitaki Abstain
xAngelSpiritx : Abstain
Observer12425 : poison_us Abstain poison_us
Azrael.Wrath : poison_us
Zycorax : Tempz (1)
Jack : Tempz Raitaki
TiKels : Abstain poison_us
Symmetry : posion_us
OlimarandLouie : poison_us (6)
Riney : Raitaki
Dem0nS1ayer : Abstain
Aristocrat : Raitaki (5)

Currently up for lynching: poison_us

Not yet voted: Echo, Lingie, Excalibur, Vrael

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 5 2011, 4:06 am Azrael Post #231

Like I said, Raitaki is the only person so far I'm positive is a Townie. I asked him for his role, and he provided me with his flawless role PM in about 10 seconds. Knowing this, I'm going to assume anyone that votes for him is Mafia.
Quote from Jack
Show me your proof, I have no reason to believe you.

And then you say.

Quote from Jack
Rai, we know you're probably crew

Which is it? Do you know he is a member of the crew or not?

Thanks for confirming that Raitaki is almost certainly Town-aligned though.

There's about 30 hours before the vote ends, there's no reason to lynch a confirmed Townie (Raitaki) just to save a possible Mafia (Poison). Sorry, but lynching may be the only chance we have to get a Mafia, I'm not going to let you waste it on someone that even you admit is Town :rolleyes: You have plenty of time to switch the vote to someone who might actually be Mafia.

Your strategy is basically "lynch Townies, just try not to lynch the useful ones." That makes absolutely no sense, and you're either an obvious Mafia or a god-awful Townie to suggest it.

Quote from Raitaki
Hmm....Abstain.

Don't let one person convince you to suicide :facepalm: The only role you know for sure is yourself. If you are a Town role, then it's stupid to just let them kill you. The only reason someone would be this desperate to kill a Town role is if they themselves were not acting in the best interests of the Town.

Oct 5 2011, 4:10 am Jack Post #232

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Inbetween those posts I made numerous pieces of information were revealed to me from numerous sources suggesting that there is a high but not definite chance rai is a crewmember. And I'd love to vote someone else who's a confirmed mafia; question is who? At least with voting rai we won't accidentally kill a town power role. And there is still a slim chance that rai is mafia, and a chance that he'll become traitor later on. Currently lynching rai is the best option we have.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 5 2011, 4:12 am Echo Post #233

I vote Roy

None.

Oct 5 2011, 4:15 am Tempz Post #234

The drunk struggled to stand, and hobbled up to his new-found friend. He quickly covered NudeRaider's mouth and slid a knife[sub] into his side. The cacophony in the bar seemed to prevent anyone from hearing his muffled screams. All anyone could see was the drunk accidentally falling on the guy he had been talking to.

Knife = Zycorax's avatar has a fork (knife and fork?) in it... probably nothing though
Muffled = Could be Echo's headphones (Avatar)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2011, 4:23 am by Tempz.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 4:15 am Azrael Post #235

Quote from Jack
Inbetween those posts I made numerous pieces of information were revealed to me from numerous sources suggesting that there is a high but not definite chance rai is a crewmember.

Okay, so at least you can admit voting for Rai is equivalent to voting to kill a Townie.

Quote from Jack
And I'd love to vote someone else who's a confirmed mafia; question is who?

It doesn't matter, look at Roy's other clues or make some up, it seems like you don't care who dies as long as it isn't Poison.

Quote from Jack
At least with voting rai we won't accidentally kill a town power role.

And you can't possibly kill a Mafia either :facepalm: It's better to vote for possible Mafia than definite Townies.

Facts:

1) You admit Raitaki is Town-aligned.
2) You want to lynch Raitaki.

It is baffling to me that you think this voting "strategy" makes sense. We cannot win like this. It's literally impossible.

Oct 5 2011, 4:17 am Aristocrat Post #236

It's better to vote for possible Mafia than definite Townies.

To be fair, townies are possible mafia due to traitor role.

None.

Oct 5 2011, 4:23 am Tempz Post #237

Yes but only normal townies can be a traitor but they will unknowingly help the town until they found out their true role. So it'd be best if we don't lynch Rai. Even if Rai is the traitor then he'll basically be deadlocked and his behavior will change but this hasn't been the case yet...

None.

Oct 5 2011, 4:29 am Azrael Post #238

Quote from Aristocrat
To be fair, townies are possible mafia due to traitor role.

Who cares about the Traitor? He has Dodge, scary. Not worth killing off confirmed Townies just because they might become Traitor later.

Oct 5 2011, 4:37 am Raitaki Post #239

Hmmm...On second thought, if I become traitor, then I won't be able to harm the town much anyway, since I know neither who the mafia members or the exact role of any of the townies are (except Roy, as he had made it obvious). Then there is Azrael's argument about having to lynch someone to progress the game. I think I'll keep my vote on poison until strong evidence emerges to prove his innocence and non-crewmemberness.

EDIT: Open to EVEN MOAR suggestions~ :lol:

None.

Oct 5 2011, 4:40 am Wing Zero Post #240

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I had a whole post written out but my phone was being gay and erased it.

tl;dr Raitaki and Poison are not mafia and I'll switch my vote off rai if we find another mafia suspect

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1437 >
  Back to forum