Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: List of achivements in real life!
List of achivements in real life!
Mar 22 2011, 1:55 pm
By: Deev
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Mar 23 2011, 7:55 am Deev Post #21

Thanks everyone,

Yes I know a lot of them are amazingly easy, eg. mcdonalds, but having an actual achivement makes it so much more enjoyable to actually do. Sorry, Was of ysterday so couldn't respond to everything, here goes.

Responses:
Thanks Flashbear, I've added a couple of those to the incoming list! Damn right, ride a segway and yell "Seeeegggg-awwaaaay!" ... "Up, Up, And Segaway!!"

Roy, water was originally just a week, then I thought that was too easy, so made it a month, I almost achived that recently, but failed to a can of Dr. Pepper! What's special about Kobe Beaf, never heard of it.

RayNimagi, well shop at Wallmart is a big thing for me, I'm assuming your from US? I'm from Europe, closest Wallmart here is about one Atlantic sea away, and beside, Wallmart have become a major icon now days.

Roy, Ehm,, I think I'll take some of your ideaas and put them in a maybe-box, who know. If I ever come close to becomming president, I'll just add it and say it was on there all the time.

Devilin, actually that's the most common response I get, is how many other people have done. I hope you then are able to use this to find some ideas, for things you havn't done :) And thanks for mentioning the double posted one, I'll find it and update later today.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 23 2011, 8:02 am by Deev.

None.

Mar 23 2011, 7:58 am RIVE Post #22

Just Here For The Pie

I am looking to boost 10,000 kills.
Time Zone: US Central -6

I try to get as many as possible in a day, but it has been getting harder and harder to stay focused.

UNLOCKED:
  • Draw Face Penis
  • Eat Glue
  • Vista Installed
  • Eat Bagel
  • Vista Uninstalled
  • First Achievement Unlocked
  • Pre-Bought Phantom Menace 3D Tickets
  • Bullshit (Viral Achievement)

In all seriousness though, my achievement list can be found under the 2011 New Years Resolutions thread. :lol:

None.

Mar 23 2011, 8:05 am Deev Post #23

Haa haa, bare in mind my familie and friends read the list as well, so had to make some of them secret. The secret ones are per example Do something Illegal, get wasted, slap someone random on the street in the ass, join sen, oh wait .. ignore the last one :O.. Haa

Actually, after some feedback I got a lot of new things to add, and a couple of bugs to sort out :) Thanks again guys.

None.

Mar 23 2011, 9:15 am lil-Inferno Post #24

Just here for the pie

Quote from Deev
Actually, after some feedback I got a lot of new things to add, and a couple of bugs to sort out :) Thanks again guys.
I didn't see any insect related achievements!

BUH-COON-CHI

Mar 23 2011, 9:19 am Deev Post #25

Updated & Corrected some bugs. Also here's the list of things incoming on the list!

* Have a million views on youtube
* Visit a haunted house
* Become a vegetarian (30 days)
* Do something artistic
* Sleep in a hammock
* Visit the swamps
* Ride a rodeo
* Skateboarding
* ClayPigeon shooting
* Fishing
* UW Frisbee
* Tennis
* Pool (Billiard)
* Streak
* Feed Aligators
* Make a halloween pumpkin
* Experience weightlessness
* Make a game
* Get married
* Have children
* Own a car
* Get a degree
* Own a house
* Ride a segway
* Save someones life
* Surfing
* Ride an ATV
* Learn an instrument
* Survive the zombie apocalypse

These will be added when I get around to crearting the images for them! Some of them are already completed also.

None.

Mar 23 2011, 9:22 am DevliN Post #26

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

So what are the "Secret" ones? Any you can divulge to us? :teach:

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 23 2011, 9:25 am Deev Post #27

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Deev
I didn't see any insect related achievements!

BUH-COON-CHI

Just for that, I am not going to add the donate to SEN after all ;o..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpXAknykeg

Touché

None.

Mar 23 2011, 11:05 am MadZombie Post #28

I remember I once came across an IRL achievement site that was dedicated to masturbation and doign so in weird place and in random ways.

None.

Mar 23 2011, 4:33 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #29

👻 👾 👽 💪

xD lol@MZ.

Also if you haven't done Sleep in a Hammock, do that one first. ^^ And do it in the kind that doesn't have those stupid wooden pieces that hold it open. Those are no fun.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 23 2011, 5:03 pm Roy Post #30

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Kobe beef is beef from cows that are massaged all day long for their whole lives, and some farmers include beer or sake in the cows' diets. It's supposed to be ridiculously tender and marbled, and the best steak you'll ever have.

Quote from Wikipedia
The meat is generally considered to be a delicacy, renowned for its flavour, tenderness, and fatty, well-marbled texture. Kobe beef can be prepared as steak, sukiyaki, shabu shabu, sashimi, teppanyaki and more.

As beef consumption became more prominent in society, farmers began hiring workers to massage the animals' backsides to improve meat quality.

Herd isolation and distinctive feeding techniques which resulted from the limited land availability have led to distinguishing features that make the meat both superior in marbling and in the ratios of unsaturated versus saturated fats.

It's a very manly goal.

Mar 23 2011, 5:22 pm DevliN Post #31

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Kobe beef is freakin' awesome. You should totally add that as a goal. :D

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 23 2011, 6:23 pm NicholasBeige Post #32

You've never given a tip? You tight ass.

None.

Mar 23 2011, 6:26 pm Roy Post #33

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Cardinal
You've never given a tip?
To defeat the Cyberdemon...

Mar 23 2011, 9:01 pm Deev Post #34

It's a rule of thumbs .. If they're clothed, they work for their money, if they are naked, they WORK for your money.

None.

Mar 23 2011, 9:15 pm DevliN Post #35

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

You know waiters and waitresses have a lower wage to augment the inclusion of tips, right? At least that's how it works out here. :/

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 23 2011, 10:14 pm Deev Post #36

Maybe where you live.

I worked for two years after school at a cafe in town, nothing fancy, a place with about 50 employeed total, sort of a cafe chain, I madea bout 3000 Dollars after tax, no education needed, random place, first that responded to my applications, and got hired from day to day. The avg. waiter salaery here is 2000-2.00 Dollars after tax per month.

Not to mention, it's not normal to give tips. We got about 2 Dollars total tip for a hole days work, most days nothing.

None.

Mar 23 2011, 10:23 pm DevliN Post #37

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Ah, interesting. Minimum wage out here is something like $8, and I believe the minimum for tipped employees is about half of that.

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 23 2011, 11:14 pm Raitaki Post #38

Of the new achievements, I've done 1) Sleep in a hammock 2) Fishing 3) Tennis 4) Feed a crocodile (while fishing) and 5) Learn an instrument :hurr: And if you mean "sleeping in a hammock for a whole night", then good luck, my ass hurt like hell when I did T_T;

None.

Mar 25 2011, 5:47 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #39

👻 👾 👽 💪

Were you in the wrong kind? If it has the pieces of wood that hold it open, you're in the wrong kind. >:O

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 25 2011, 5:50 am Fire_Kame Post #40

wth is starcraft

I tried to start a 101 in 1001 blog, you're inspiring me to start it over. I mean, I still have 470 days on that one, but some of them I look at and think wow...I really don't want to do that or care about it anymore.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum