Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Make Me an Avatar!
Make Me an Avatar!
Feb 23 2011, 2:06 am
By: rayNimagi  

Feb 23 2011, 2:06 am rayNimagi Post #1

So I'm looking for a new avatar. It doesn't have to be fancy or complex, but I do have a few parameters:

Parameters

My new avatar is not limited to things related to "rayNimagi" or :awesome:. I'll just pick the best one on SATURDAY THE 26TH.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 23 2011, 2:33 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

If the dimensions are bigger than 125x125, will the image be scaled down, which may distort it?

Feb 23 2011, 2:44 am The Starport Post #3

:awesome:

Did you make that?

None.

Feb 23 2011, 3:12 am Roy Post #4

No :( I had it on my hard drive for a while; forgot where I got it.

Feb 23 2011, 4:16 am Apos Post #5

I order you to forgive yourself!

A lot of possibilities. Any preferences? Colors you like more? Those are 250x250, the final version will be 125x125 as you asked and with the correct file size.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 23 2011, 4:24 am by Apos. Reason: Added one more

Feb 25 2011, 3:58 am OlimarandLouie Post #6

None.

Feb 26 2011, 2:19 am Dem0n Post #7

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

If it's his avatar, I don't think he'll need his name in it, especially since it won't even be readable once it's sized down. ;o

Feb 26 2011, 2:23 am Centreri Post #8

Relatively ancient and inactive

MAKE UR OWN AVATAR U LAZY BUM

None.

Feb 26 2011, 2:25 am Apos Post #9

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
If it's his avatar, I don't think he'll need his name in it, especially since it won't even be readable once it's sized down. ;o
Putting the name is like putting a watermark, only him can use it and it sure will be readable.

Feb 26 2011, 3:22 am poison_us Post #10

Back* from the grave

Quote from Apos
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Putting the name is like putting a watermark, only him can use it and it sure will be readable.
Try to steal my avatar. I made it Riney-proof, I'm sure I can also make it Apos-proof.

Feb 27 2011, 2:19 pm NudeRaider Post #11

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from poison_us
Try to steal my avatar. I made it Riney-proof, I'm sure I can also make it Apos-proof.[/color]
??? What kind of "proof" did you apply? I just reupped and it worked...
Anything I see on my screen I can reproduce.

Feb 27 2011, 5:41 pm Roy Post #12

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from poison_us
Try to steal my avatar. I made it Riney-proof, I'm sure I can also make it Apos-proof.
??? What kind of "proof" did you apply?

STOLE'D.

Ray, how about some feedback on the currently posted avatars so we know which direction you're leaning?

Feb 27 2011, 8:02 pm rayNimagi Post #13

Alright, looks like I've got all entries in, and now I get to decide. Drumroll, please!

And the winner is...

Of course, if you still have suggestions for another avatar, feel free to post them here!

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Feb 27 2011, 8:04 pm poison_us Post #14

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from poison_us
??? What kind of "proof" did you apply?

STOLE'D.
Try to make it your avatar. Seeing that you likely looked at its properties, you noticed why you can't steal it easily ;)

Feb 27 2011, 9:19 pm Riney Post #15

Thigh high affectionado

This message is to poison

Look left

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 27 2011, 9:22 pm DevliN Post #16

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

NudeRaider made it his avatar. :/

EDIT:
Riney, its not the same. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 27 2011, 9:30 pm by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 27 2011, 9:54 pm Riney Post #17

Thigh high affectionado

Shut up, its close ;o

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 27 2011, 10:37 pm poison_us Post #18

Back* from the grave

Quote from Riney

Look left
Hello, ladies. Look at your avatar, now back to mine, back to your avatar, now back...to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being a noob and kept the alpha channel it could be mine. Anything is possible when you aren't half retarded. I'm on a laptop.

do do do doot do do doot doot

Feb 27 2011, 10:43 pm Riney Post #19

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Riney

Look left
Hello, ladies. Look at your avatar, now back to mine, back to your avatar, now back...to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being a noob and kept the alpha channel it could be mine. Anything is possible when you aren't half retarded. I'm on a laptop.

do do do doot do do doot doot

LuL xD

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Feb 28 2011, 11:35 am NudeRaider Post #20

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Well I didn't notice anything about alpha channel or special properties. As I said, I saved the png on my desktop, reupped it to photobucket and changed my SEN avy with it. Nothing special.
I'm gonna assume when you I'm taking the original png I'm seeing the captain's avatar in Firefox and the Desu thing in Chrome (or any browser ignoring alpha channel)?

Options
  Back to forum