Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Christmas Gifts!
Christmas Gifts!
Dec 24 2010, 5:00 am
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Dec 26 2010, 6:31 am poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Electronic Money Counter Jar
WTF I got one too!

Dec 26 2010, 7:22 am Echo Post #42

Well HoN was on sale for $10 IIRC.

I got nothing again this year. I bought people presents though.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 9:51 am DavidJCobb Post #43

A T-shirt for Slipknot and Disturbed; All Hope Is Gone by Slipknot; A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds To Mars; A Rush Of Blood To The Head by Coldplay; Waking Up by OneRepublic; Halo: Reach 360 controller; Noble Map Pack; external hard drive; pack of peppermint sticks (sugar + food dye); small amounts of chocolate; a microSD card for my phone; a collection of classic Sonic games (one of those 360 tons-of-games-on-one-disc things); few books including The Zombie Survival Guide; other minutia.

Quote from name:Blur
3. Coldplay XYB CD (I think that's the right name.)
X&Y.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 10:07 am Mr.Camo Post #44

$535, food gift cards, new utility knife, xbox slim, RDR, black ops, madden 11, candy, moccasins.

400 bucks of that 500 was made by me selling my coin collection which was worth about 450. My family went all out this christmas though, it was weird.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 4:19 pm payne Post #45

:payne:

Quote from Fire_Kame
capitalism is bad
:awesome:

... and can someone tell me why the fuck everyone receives so many cash during X-Mas?! O_O
I believe I saw like at least 3 times an amount of over 500 bucks. :/
That's actually what I have in bank... it sucks to know some kids get the equivalent of my fortune as a gift in a single day.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 5:00 pm Raitaki Post #46

I'm hoping to get a SCII copy. Simple. Also, I got a jacket and a sweater (both not my size) from my parents' high school friend. And I don't have any friggin cash to buy anyone anything.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 6:15 pm Fire_Kame Post #47

wth is starcraft

I put the $30 on a gift card to Starbucks, because that's where I go hide from the real world D: Its as close as I could get to being responsible without my boyfriend being upset with me. :lol: It was either that or else decorating tips and ingredients for cupcakes. D:

Dec 26 2010, 6:47 pm ClansAreForGays Post #48

An Axis & Allies board game. Tried reading the rules and it looks overly complicated. Probably never gonna play it.

Dec 26 2010, 6:49 pm Voyager7456 Post #49

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Don't be a pussy! The more rules, the better!

...no really though if you're gonna play Axis and Allies you have to basically devote a whole day.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Dec 26 2010, 7:03 pm Fire_Kame Post #50

wth is starcraft

Speaking of rules, my boyfriend bought himself the recent Civilization game last year for Christmas because I thought he'd enjoy it (he likes strategy games). He played it for probably eight hours straight and was so disgusted with himself he hasn't pulled the game out since. Apparently once you start it you can't stop. :P

Dec 26 2010, 7:30 pm Jack Post #51

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

People, it's "lego" not "legos" One lego brick, two lego bricks. I got some Lego. Lego is cool. But NOT LEGOS IS COOL LOLO.

I didn't get any lego :(

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 26 2010, 7:38 pm Fire_Kame Post #52

wth is starcraft

Lego got its name from the phrase "Leg Godt" meaning "play well" :awesome:

Dec 26 2010, 7:48 pm dumbducky Post #53

Quote from payne
Quote from Fire_Kame
capitalism is bad

... and can someone tell me why the fuck everyone receives so many cash during X-Mas?! O_O
That's actually what I have in bank... it sucks to know some kids get the equivalent of my fortune as a gift in a single day.
Maybe if you got a job you could actually earn some money and stop being a whiny bitch, but I suppose that would violate your childish ideology.

tits

Dec 26 2010, 8:10 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #54

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from payne
Think of it this way:
Christmas happens once a year. Thus, you get that money once a year (or twice if it also happens on your birthday). Now, the rest of the days you aren't getting handed money ...

Also I only got $20 cash. And that is what I get every year. My grandma always gives us a candy bar, a letter, and a $20 in the letter.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 26 2010, 8:35 pm Fire_Kame Post #55

wth is starcraft

Quote from dumbducky
Quote from payne
Quote from Fire_Kame
capitalism is bad

Maybe if you got a job you could actually earn some money and stop being a whiny bitch, but I suppose that would violate your childish ideology.

I have $2000 in the bank, but 1000 is set aside for taxes in case I get hit. The other 1000 is for student loans (once they come due so I have something to pull out of). We never got large cash gifts, this was the first year I got straight out cash. And that's because I didn't really tell my parents what I wanted for Christmas (really until the past few days I couldn't think of anything).

Dec 27 2010, 12:34 am Riney Post #56

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Thus, you get that money once a year (or twice if it also happens on your birthday)..

My bday is the 20th of december, and I aint ever gotten double anything. Cheap bastards

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 27 2010, 3:56 am FatalException Post #57

The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
Flashlights
Dead Rising 2 Fallout: New Vegas
Zombie-themed calendar
Chocolate
Knock-off Nerf guns
Nerf Maverick (bought for myself, it was only seven bucks)
Full-size Yamaha electronic piano
A shirt
Assassin's Creed 2 (acquired for myself, entirely legitimate copy :shifty:)
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
Chocolate
Small Lego "Creators" set
~$120 cash moneys
Two free movie tickets
Chocolate
Quote from Jack
Lego is cool. But NOT LEGOS IS COOL LOLO.
This is true. It's "Legos are cool". :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 27 2010, 5:20 am by FatalException.

None.

Dec 27 2010, 8:57 am Riney Post #58

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from FatalException
Assassin's Creed 2 (acquired for myself, entirely legitimate copy :shifty:)

Share now

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 27 2010, 9:38 am poison_us Post #59

Back* from the grave

I got:
Sweater, Sweater, T-shirt, PJs (supersoftluv'em), Snuggie, Electronic Money Counter, Money, Laid, Gift card, Socks, iPod radio transmitter (for playing in car radio), Ornaments, Shower stuff, uhm, there's more, but I forget.

Dec 27 2010, 11:14 am Generalpie Post #60

Staredit Puckwork

Computer Stuffs:
-1TB Seagate Wireless Home Network External Harddrive
-USB 2.1 Bluetooth Micro Dongle
-Bluetooth Mic+Earbuds Dogtag set
-Bluetooth transmitter for iTouch

Other Stuffs:
-Nerf Sword( now I can be what Master Yi should be :awesome:)
-Fushigi with black ballsack to carry it around with ( ahhh innuendo :awesome:)
-New Super Mario Wii poster
-Muramasa (idk wtf this is)

Bought but not delivered:
-Official StarCraft Board Game Set
-Expansion Set to item above (god I love Hastings :awesome:)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum