Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Christmas Gifts!
Christmas Gifts!
Dec 24 2010, 5:00 am
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Dec 26 2010, 12:44 am poison_us Post #21

Back* from the grave

LEGOS. FUCK I WANT LEGOS NOW.

I got a couple things, but my favorite is a Snuggie. I'm not gonna lie, I was rather disappointed until I put it on. I'm all warm n stuff now, and my hands are free to type. Now I'm going to shoot some zombies in my snuggie.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 26 2010, 12:49 am by poison_us.

Dec 26 2010, 12:58 am Voyager7456 Post #22

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

I got the Twilight Imperium expansion, Android (the board game), Paranoia: The Mandatory Fun Bonus Card Game, a Serenity keychain and some Star Trek action figures and Christmas ornaments. B)

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Dec 26 2010, 1:26 am Lingie Post #23

Once again, I got about $20 dollars, which was apparently "mine" but was instead used for my family's food budget.

Its the most happiest time of the year.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 26 2010, 1:27 am Sand Wraith Post #24

she/her

Get $20 and maybe an HDD (still deciding).

Best $20 ever. Seriously.

Dec 26 2010, 2:01 am Neki Post #25

I got me, Riney and Lingie HON. :lol:

None.

Dec 26 2010, 2:24 am poison_us Post #26

Back* from the grave

For serious? I'm still poison_us on there :awesome:

Dec 26 2010, 3:07 am Fire_Kame Post #27

wth is starcraft

lol ops. *desserts obviously.

Dec 26 2010, 3:26 am payne Post #28

:payne:

Quote from Excalibur
Family: 425$, some legos, some candy, and some assorted winter clothing items.

My gf painted me a pair of shoes with Lydia's Illuminate album cover on them, and got me some awesome perfume.

I got her a very 'spensive Nightmare Before Christmas bracelet because she is a Nightmare freak.

:3
By "Family" you mean parents + sis + bros + aunts + etc. or just dad/mom/sis/bro ? O.O

None.

Dec 26 2010, 3:50 am rayNimagi Post #29

Among other things, I got a new metronome/tuner and wire music stand. Yes, I'm a music nerd.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Dec 26 2010, 4:01 am MadZombie Post #30

I didn't get anything because my my moms too poor ;_;

None.

Dec 26 2010, 4:11 am Alzarath Post #31

Praetor

Shirt, shirt, shirt, pants, headphones.

...and I'm taking the headphones back, cuz I wanna replace 'em with an Ipod. :P

None.

Dec 26 2010, 4:20 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from RIVE
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Apparently I'm the only one who got anything? ;o
What do you mean? My gifts do not count or something?
I meant nobody posted anything all morning ... Obviously everyone got them at night instead.

Quote from poison_us
... but my favorite is a Snuggie.
Treason! You wear that robe the right way!

At my grandma's we did a game where you end up with basically a radom <$10 gift, and I got a six pound box of cookie dough. So fucking happy. ^^

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 26 2010, 4:47 am by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 26 2010, 4:56 am M-RP)Dreamscape Post #33

Well, I didn't give a damn thing because I didn't have to. :awesome:

But what did I get? :hurr: I'ma list it all..

1. Eternal Sonata
2. A 3.4in touch screen MP3 Player, with video, photo, eBook, and music. 4gb of space to hold stuff. I've already packed all my music on it, it's only down to like 3.6gb

3. Coldplay XYB CD (I think that's the right name.)
4. Electronic Money Counter Jar (Which came with $30 worth of change in it.)

5. In total of counting all the money I received from family (all), I received $315 $365 (I counted wrong, several times. Thank god for calculators.) in cash and one visa gift card (worth $25 of the total $315)
6. Got epic new earbuds.
7. Got new headphones
8. Lots of random goodies from my grandparents and grandma
9. Axe stuff, Body Heat cologne
10. Lots of candy (Which I don't need cause of my already bad teeth :awesome:)
11. New cell phone cover (Cause I ruined my last one by scratching it to death.)
12. Got a monster truck wii game (Which I probably won't play cause I hate racing games.)
13. Two monster energy drinks
14. Can't remember anything else.

I actually didn't ask for anything this year except the first game, so I was epically surprised at how much I got. Especially $315, which I'm buying a laptop with.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 26 2010, 5:32 am by Blur.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 5:09 am payne Post #34

:payne:

Wtf, who gives energy drinks as a gift for X-Mas? :poke:

And how is that retarded mp3 players useful at all with only 4Gb available? >_>

EDIT: Forgot to blast you on receiving "Axe" as well, because Axe is really just for douche-bags that really believe in those retarded ads where females are hypnotized by men wearing Axe. Axe smells crap, period.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 5:14 am rayNimagi Post #35

Quote from payne

Did you ever have to use an iPod Shuffle at any point in your life? It's not that bad. 4 GB (~1000 songs) is still a lot.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Dec 26 2010, 5:14 am M-RP)Dreamscape Post #36

Quote from payne

EDIT: Forgot to blast you on receiving "Axe" as well, because Axe is really just for douche-bags that really believe in those retarded ads where females are hypnotized by men wearing Axe. Axe smells crap, period.

Lawl, I'm still glad I will have the energy.

Also, you have an MP3 player with a computer HDD for $50? Let's see it, pl0x. 4GB is plenty for me, as, I don't have ten thousand songs to pack on it.

And axe stuff.. Meh, Idc bout' the ads. It's just the stick deodorant, and some crappy shower stuff. Idc, it works.

None.

Dec 26 2010, 5:23 am Riney Post #37

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Neki
I got me, Riney and Lingie HON. :lol:

:awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 26 2010, 5:25 am Fire_Kame Post #38

wth is starcraft

Quote from payne

It used to be a tradition that my mom would give us four of a drink we liked. So, my sister would get those bottled frappacinos, my other sister would coke (in glass bottles, which she held onto for a while) and actually my bf this year got powerade. Apparently one year his mom couldn't find a type of candy he liked, so she got him some pepsi, and since then they receive drinks too. :|

And why should you waste money on capabilities you'd never use?

I could easily live without a Gb of that music. I listen to it on the train or at school. I never would have had enough time to hear everything it has in one sitting.

Also, you're being a douche bag. You know, you say that capitalism is bad, but the only poor side of it is attitudes like your's. Grow up.

EDIT: I'm surprised how much cash ya'll get for Christmas. Its never been a big thing here. I got an extra $80 because I couldn't come up with anything I wanted for Christmas, which I used to buy my bf midnight pancakes (are best pancakes) and Scott Pilgrim. So I have about $30 left, what do?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 26 2010, 5:37 am by Fire_Kame.

Dec 26 2010, 5:54 am Riney Post #39

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Fire_Kame
So I have about $30 left, what do?

Buy hookers :awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 26 2010, 6:18 am Centreri Post #40

Relatively ancient and inactive

I have 26GB of music, so I really can't settle for a media player with less than 32, haha. Well, I can, but I'll have to do a looot of cleaning. And I rather like what I have, I delete any songs I don't like as it is.

Blur, I'm interested, what player? Can its memory be extended with memory cards?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 26 2010, 6:24 am by Centreri.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum