Choose...wisely.
Choose...wisely.
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Piracy Mafia 16

60%
Death Note Mafia 11

41%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 27 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 31 2010, 7:17 pm LoTu)S Post #261

Quote from Raitaki
Rammus suddenly hears an inaudible soft whisper next to his ear. Frantically he turns swiftly back, only to see no one is there. Seeing a faint shadow that is not his on his right, he turns around yet again, his rapier drawn out, only to see Raitaki standing there with a shiny musket pointing to Rammus' temple. With a devilish grin, Raitaki ends Rammus' existence with a loud bang. As his head hit the ground, Rammus hears whispering to his ear a ghostly "Guten tag..."

As Raitaki proceeded with his antics, he felt a sudden blow to the back of head.

When Raitaki awoke, he found himself tied to a chair. In front of him was a man, one of blue hair and a sinister grin. The man stood up and walked to his left , where darkness shrouds Raitaki's vision. Out the man came out with a meat cleaver and a knife, along with a Colt Peacemaker in his pocket. The man stares at Raitaki with a devious smile and piercing stare. Raitaki looks into the man's eyes. He then sneers with overconfidence that this man is nothing more than a joke. He then stares into the man's eyes a bit longer, and finally recognizing it to be the eyes of a killer.

Man: "I see that you've awaken."

Raitaki: "LET GO OF ME YE SCOUNDREL, I DEMAND YE RELEASE ME AT ONCE!"

Man: "You're not going anywhere, in fact, you will be here, for a long time."

Raitaki: "Who are you anyways!?"

Man: "I am a drifter you see. I've recently departed a mansion that had suffered in my awakening. 15 entered the mansion, and one left alive. Friends were made, and blood was shed. It is all of the past now. I somehow found myself stuck on this ship after sleeping at the docks. To my dismay, I'm glad I found another victim to quench my thirst for blood."

The man pulls out his knife and slashes off Raitaki's ear in a flash. Raitaki screams in agony as blood is gushing out his ear. The man lets out a killer's laugh, mocking the pitiful Raitaki sitting in his chair crying in pain.

Man: "I'M NOT GONNA KILL YOU YET, BOY! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!. KEKEKEKEKEKEKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA!"

To be continuted.....

None.

Dec 31 2010, 7:19 pm Bar Refaeli Post #262

Quote from Aristocrat
Day 1

Dem0nS1ayer stood at the side of the ship, retreating slowly towards the edge as the remaining crewmembers closed in on him. The captain drew his rapier, thrusting it towards Dem0n's neck and forcing him back even further. Dem0nS1ayer came to the horrible realization that he had stepped onto the wooden protrusion prepared for this occasion. Riney stared directly at the helpless man and spoke in a deep, grim tone: "I reckon'd ye'd be a good mate. I be as mistaken as a jackal. But I be findin' it in me heart to let ye walk the plank. Yer last wishes, mate?"

In a confused tone, Dem0nS1ayer cried out as he backed away, "Please, enough of this, Riney! I thought we were only roleplaying when we left shore! Aristocrat didn't really die, did he? Why are you doing this to me? It's just a game, right? Am I really going to die? I'm really going to die? I'll die! No!"

Veins popped on Riney's forehead. His character was clearly not amused by the unintelligible outburst, and the display of fear and weakness from one of his crewmembers was more than enough to induce a fit of rage. He thrust his rapier through Dem0nS1ayer's chest in an instant. As Dem0nS1ayer realized what has happened, his body convulsed and his mouth began to fill with blood. He managed to scream out one last sentence before he tumbled over the side of the Poseidon.

"Give me back my crate, you dumbasses!"

Dem0nS1ayer's body disappeared in a brilliant flash of light as it touched the lower boundary of the playing field.

Night 2 has begun! Please send in all your night actions before 11:59 AM EST, January 1, 2011!

Quote from name:Rammus
Quote from Raitaki
Rammus suddenly hears an inaudible soft whisper next to his ear. Frantically he turns swiftly back, only to see no one is there. Seeing a faint shadow that is not his on his right, he turns around yet again, his rapier drawn out, only to see Raitaki standing there with a shiny musket pointing to Rammus' temple. With a devilish grin, Raitaki ends Rammus' existence with a loud bang. As his head hit the ground, Rammus hears whispering to his ear a ghostly "Guten tag..."

Do not make me throw roleplay standards against you. One hits are null and void. Besides, I'm the motherfucking Rammus. -Used Defensive Ball Curl.-

AHHHH!

Quote from LoTu)S
Out the man came out with a meat cleaver and a knife, along with a Colt Peacemaker in his pocket.

AHHHHHHHHH!

None.

Dec 31 2010, 7:30 pm Roy Post #263

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from LoTu)S
Out the man came out with a meat cleaver and a knife, along with a Colt Peacemaker in his pocket.

AHHHHHHHHH!
Wait, wait...

Quote from LoTu)S

That's better :)

Jan 1 2011, 1:26 am Lingie Post #264

It is a quiet night again. Wonder if that says something. Again.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jan 1 2011, 2:12 am Echo Post #265

Sorry dem0n

None.

Jan 1 2011, 2:19 am Jack Post #266

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I'm going on holiday in two days and won't be on tomorrow, so you may as well zap me with a kraken.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 1 2011, 2:49 am Lingie Post #267

Its okay Jack. Theres the plank. Just offer yourself to the Kraken nice and slowly..

:awesome:

Edit: I might just put Raitaki up there too, for trying to kill me. That dirty mutineer him.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 1 2011, 2:54 am by Rammus.

Jan 1 2011, 3:03 am Raitaki Post #268

Quote from LoTu)s
As Raitaki proceeded with his antics, he felt a sudden blow to the back of head.

When Raitaki awoke, he found himself tied to a chair. In front of him was a man, one of blue hair and a sinister grin. The man stood up and walked to his left , where darkness shrouds Raitaki's vision. Out the man came out with a meat cleaver and a knife, along with a Colt Peacemaker in his pocket. The man stares at Raitaki with a devious smile and piercing stare. Raitaki looks into the man's eyes. He then sneers with overconfidence that this man is nothing more than a joke. He then stares into the man's eyes a bit longer, and finally recognizing it to be the eyes of a killer.

Man: "I am a drifter you see. I've recently departed a mansion that had suffered in my awakening. 15 entered the mansion, and one left alive. Friends were made, and blood was shed. It is all of the past now. I somehow found myself stuck on this ship after sleeping at the docks. To my dismay, I'm glad I found another victim to quench my thirst for blood."

The man pulls out his knife and slashes off Raitaki's ear in a flash. Raitaki screams in agony as blood is gushing out his ear. The man lets out a killer's laugh, mocking the pitiful Raitaki sitting in his chair crying in pain.

Man: "I'M NOT GONNA KILL YOU YET, BOY! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!. KEKEKEKEKEKEKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA!"

To be continuted.....

Enraged by the loss of his ear, Raitaki screams as streams of adrenalin rush down his blood. In his anger, Raitaki tries every trick that he knows of with his nimble fingers while the man laughs at his futile effort. With all his rage, Raitaki suddenly rips the ropes open with the round-eyed stranger staring with surprise. He uttered a curse word then raises his knife, but thinks the better of it and drops the knife as he sees the tip of the musket pointing at his face. Fear grabs the man's heart with speed as he wets his pants and asks "H-How is that even possible??" With a smirk, Raitaki said "Godspeed." and kills the man after letting him ponder over the meaning of the reply for half a second.

None.

Jan 1 2011, 3:06 am Lingie Post #269

Quote from Raitaki
Quote from LoTu)s

To be continuted.....

Enraged by the loss of his ear, Raitaki screams as streams of adrenalin rush down his blood. In his anger, Raitaki tries every trick that he knows of with his nimble fingers while the man laughs at his futile effort. With all his rage, Raitaki suddenly rips the ropes open with the round-eyed stranger staring with surprise. He uttered a curse word then raises his knife, but thinks the better of it and drops the knife as he sees the tip of the musket pointing at his face. Fear grabs the man's heart with speed as he wets his pants and asks "H-How is that even possible??" With a smirk, Raitaki said "Godspeed." and kills the man after letting him ponder over the meaning of the reply for half a second.

Son. There is a line that shouldn't be crossed, and we've been flirting with it all night, andIthinkthereisapointwhereweshouldstopthisnonsenseandcontinuethegameamirite.

Also, Lotus. You forgot to scream out something.

Jan 1 2011, 3:07 am Raitaki Post #270

Quote from name:Rammus
Quote from Raitaki
Quote from LoTu)s

To be continuted.....

Son. There is a line that shouldn't be crossed, and we've been flirting with it all night, andIthinkthereisapointwhereweshouldstopthisnonsenseandcontinuethegameamirite.

Also, Lotus. You forgot to scream out something.

Five...Four...Three...Two....No more roleplay starting....now! :3

None.

Jan 1 2011, 3:09 am Lingie Post #271

Quote from Raitaki
Five...Four...Three...Two....No more roleplay starting....now! :3

Now lets find a doctor, sew your ear back on.. (No this isn't a dirty plot to find a doctor to protect myself. :awesome:)

..And get some sleep.

Jan 1 2011, 3:52 am rayNimagi Post #272

Dem0nS1ayer's body disappeared in a brilliant flash of light as it touched the lower boundary of the playing field.

This probably means something. Do any of our avatars come from a game with a grid-like playing field?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jan 1 2011, 4:40 am Raitaki Post #273

Quote from rayNimagi

This probably means something. Do any of our avatars come from a game with a grid-like playing field?

That was about Demon. His avatar was the box from Mario games, and in Mario you die when you hit the lower boundary of the playing field.

None.

Jan 1 2011, 4:57 am DevliN Post #274

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Typically the clues lead to Mafia members. Since you guys lynched the doctor, I'd assume that wasn't about Dem0n.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 1 2011, 5:00 am Raitaki Post #275

Quote from DevliN
Typically the clues lead to Mafia members. Since you guys lynched the doctor, I'd assume that wasn't about Dem0n.

Or that wasn't a clue, and was only something to mark Demon's death.

None.

Jan 1 2011, 7:10 am Riney Post #276

Thigh high affectionado

Its a clue

Now whos avatars (Besides mine of course :awesome:) Involve games with fields

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 1 2011, 3:45 pm OlimarandLouie Post #277

Quote from Riney
Its a clue

OO! oo! Me! Me!

None.

Jan 1 2011, 3:57 pm Roy Post #278

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Riney
Its a clue

I dunno... Cecil and Lotus?

Also:
Quote from rayNimagi

This probably means something. Do any of our avatars involve manipulation of light?
Equally as peculiar.

The day post never mentioned the amount of clues it contained, which makes me wonder if it has any at all.

Jan 1 2011, 4:26 pm Aristocrat Post #279

Deadline for actions is in 30 minutes, but I haven't received night actions from a large number of players.

None.

Jan 1 2011, 5:16 pm OlimarandLouie Post #280

Quote from Aristocrat
Deadline for actions is in 30 minutes, but I haven't received night actions from a large number of players.
People sleep in on New Year's Day from all the partying last night. I suggest extending the deadline until this evening.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1624 >
  Back to forum