Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 7 2010, 9:51 pm
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1446 >

Sep 17 2010, 8:48 am Wing Zero Post #221

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I abstain.

(no I'm not back yet)

Sep 17 2010, 10:01 am Aristocrat Post #222

Quote from Norm
Also, DUDE ARISTOCRAT put that shit in a collapse box man.. total BM.

???

None.

Sep 17 2010, 10:15 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #223

Quote from Norm
NIGHT ONE

“...a fucking dead end. You gotta be shitting me...”

A man wearing a black hood found himself cornered against the wall. The royal guard outnumbered him by at least fifteen men, and they had finally caught up to him.

“You, uh...” he started, “you guys got the wrong guy! The real traitor went that way.” He pointed behind the wall of guards that trapped him in the corner, but no one fell for his trick. Instead, the guards closed in on their target.

The two biggest royal guards were in front. They grabbed him by his leather jacket and held him in the air. “You shall be put to death traitor.” said one of the guards. His guard buddy unsheathed his sword and held it to the runaway man's neck.

“Do you wish to speak any final words, heretic?”

The man wearing a black hood struggled to free himself from the grip of the guards, but that wasn't going too well for him. “GET YOUR PIECE OF SHIT GLOVES OFF ME!! I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE TEETH SO HARD THAT YOUR STUPID FACE WILL SPIN!”

“Heh, he even screams like a heretic,” laughed one guard.

“Indeed,” said the other still holding the sword to his neck, “and that is why he must die.”

The heretic felt the blade pushing against his neck. He tried not to squ
irm anymore – he didn't want to end up slitting his own throat on the sword in front of him.

Can't believe these assholes are going to kill me...

“Halt!” A sharp yell filled the alleyway. It was king Dem0ns1ayer. “Release him at once. Killing him shall be my pleasure.” The guards dropped their prisoner to the ground where he landed with a thud.

“Dammit.”

“Heretic Norm,” spoke the king, “You have interfered in my affairs for the last time. Prepare to die!”

Norm was already on his feet. “Not a chance old man, I'm getting the fuck outta here.” Norm was smiling now because he realized that his travel device had finally finished recharging. “I promise to leave your shit kingdom alone for now, but don't think this is over...” Norm pressed the button on his travel device and vanished in an instant.

After a few moments, one of the
dumber royal guards looked up to his king. “W-w-what was that, my lord?”

“Time jumper.” The king clenched his fist in anger.

As you can see from above, this has apos written all over it.

I vote apos.

None.

Sep 17 2010, 11:15 am Aristocrat Post #224

Four people have abstained, not including Apos.

Five heretics exist.

:awesome:

(But really, this is quite good food for thought. At this stage in the game, psychological analysis is far more reliable than any "clues" we may find by analysing these night posts. Running a few baseless lynches won't hurt the town...yet. Do it.)

None.

Sep 17 2010, 1:42 pm Norm Post #225

Official Vote Tally:

Aristocrat -- Apos
OlimarandLouie -- Apos
Azrael.Wrath -- Apos
Artanis186 -- Apos
Zilean -- Apos
Lotu)s -- Apos
Roy -- Apos
Poison_us -- Apos (8)
Taylor Swift -- Abstain
Farty1billion -- Abstain
DevliN -- Abstain
Wing Zero -- Abstain

12/22 Players have voted.
Currently up for lynching = Apos (8 votes)

None.

Sep 17 2010, 1:55 pm LoTu)S Post #226

Is Wing even playing? :lol:

None.

Sep 17 2010, 2:38 pm Norm Post #227

Quote from LoTu)S
Is Wing even playing? :lol:

He responded to activity check and voted.... what more do you want?

None.

Sep 17 2010, 4:22 pm poison_us Post #228

Back* from the grave

hmm, I'd personally be alright with changing my vote to wing because at least Apos might be active, but w/e. No reason to change the bandwagon...yet.

Sep 17 2010, 4:32 pm Roy Post #229

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

“...a fucking dead end. You gotta be shitting me...”

A man wearing a black hood found himself cornered against the wall. The royal guard outnumbered him by at least fifteen men, and they had finally caught up to him.

Dead could be a clue. Looking at the avatars, it most likely points to... OH SHI-

Two avatars wearing a hat of some sort are Apos' and Racoon's, which are correlated with wearing a hood, since both are worn over the top of the head. "Hood" also kinda made me think of the bunny hood (Leeroy), but I doubt that would be an actual clue.

The number fifteen might also be significant, but I'm not sure.

“You, uh...” he started, “you guys got the wrong guy! The real traitor went that way.” He pointed behind the wall of guards that trapped him in the corner, but no one fell for his trick. Instead, the guards closed in on their target.

The two biggest royal guards were in front. They grabbed him by his leather jacket and held him in the air. “You shall be put to death traitor.” said one of the guards. His guard buddy unsheathed his sword and held it to the runaway man's neck.

Clue indicating that the hooded figure is none other than Norm!

“Do you wish to speak any final words, heretic?”

The man wearing a black hood struggled to free himself from the grip of the guards, but that wasn't going too well for him. “GET YOUR PIECE OF SHIT GLOVES OFF ME!! I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE TEETH SO HARD THAT YOUR STUPID FACE WILL SPIN!”

Of course, I'm sure half of you read this as a clue/excuse to lynch Apos.

“Heh, he even screams like a heretic,” laughed one guard.

“Indeed,” said the other still holding the sword to his neck, “and that is why he must die.”

The heretic felt the blade pushing against his neck. He tried not to squirm anymore – he didn't want to end up slitting his own throat on the sword in front of him.

Can't believe these assholes are going to kill me...

“Halt!” A sharp yell filled the alleyway. It was king Dem0ns1ayer. “Release him at once. Killing him shall be my pleasure.” The guards dropped their prisoner to the ground where he landed with a thud.

“Dammit.”

“Heretic Norm,” spoke the king, “You have interfered in my affairs for the last time. Prepare to die!”

Norm was already on his feet. “Not a chance old man, I'm getting the fuck outta here.” Norm was smiling now because he realized that his travel device had finally finished recharging. “I promise to leave your shit kingdom alone for now, but don't think this is over...” Norm pressed the button on his travel device and vanished in an instant.

After a few moments, one of the dumber royal guards looked up to his king. “W-w-what was that, my lord?”

“Time jumper.” The king clenched his fist in anger.

I couldn't find anything that stood out in here. Except maybe smiling, which points to Apos' smiley.

There's my analysis. Build on it, and we might have some foundation for future reference.

Edit: I don't know where half of the avatars in this game come from, so my clue analysis is gonna be a bit weak.

Sep 17 2010, 4:33 pm ImagoDeo Post #230

I vote Apos. ;D

None.

Sep 17 2010, 5:01 pm Aristocrat Post #231

Quote from ImagoDeo
I vote Apos. ;D
Quote from ImagoDeo
;D

Queued backup lynches:
  1. FaRTy1billion
  2. ImagoDeo

None.

Sep 17 2010, 5:36 pm poison_us Post #232

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Edit: I don't know where half of the avatars in this game come from, so my clue analysis is gonna be a bit weak.

Resized, frame delay decreased (smoother motions), and alpha channel added. It's a tesseract, which is basically a dimension inside a dimension, or the 4th dimension, can't remember which.

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from ImagoDeo
I vote Apos. ;D
Quote from ImagoDeo
;D

Queued backup lynches:
  1. FaRTy1billion
  2. ImagoDeo
You have my support, oh wise one!

Sep 17 2010, 6:15 pm ImagoDeo Post #233

Hey, what? I was just taunting him.

In penitence for using the forbidden smiley, I hereby offer the following tribute:

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

None.

Sep 17 2010, 6:16 pm Roy Post #234

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

The man wearing a black hood struggled to free himself from the grip of the guards, but that wasn't going too well for him. "GET YOUR PIECE OF SHIT GLOVES OFF ME!! I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE TEETH SO HARD THAT YOUR STUPID FACE WILL SPIN!"

Just noticed that "GLOVES" seems to stand out as an unusual detail, when it could have easily just said "HANDS" for the same effect. Apos' avatar is wearing gloves. Now I feel more comfortable voting for him :awesome:

Quote from ImagoDeo
Forgiven.

Sep 17 2010, 6:17 pm Neki Post #235

I change my vote to poison_us. I mean, look at all these clues. :awesome: Norm escapes the guards by using a time machine, or by traveling along the fourth dimension, the spacetime dimension. What is Poison's avatar depicting? One of the most common pictures which represent the 4th dimension. Isn't it weird that in this medieval setting that Norm randomly has a time machine to escape his foes, when most of the abilities are based on magic and stuff, why didn't Norm just teleport with a spell or something? The avatar of poison_us also kinda spins like how Norm told the guard's stupid face would spin if he kicked it. Norm also says the f word twice, and shit three times, which may have some relevance to something else.

None.

Sep 17 2010, 6:52 pm Azrael Post #236

If Apos turns out to be Mafia, lynch Taylor Swift next.

Sep 17 2010, 6:53 pm ImagoDeo Post #237

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
If Apos turns out to be Mafia, lynch Taylor Swift next.

This. Shifting blame is an indication of guilt! :sly:

None.

Sep 17 2010, 6:55 pm Bar Refaeli Post #238

This took an interesting turn. I abstain.

None.

Sep 17 2010, 7:02 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #239

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Roy
Quote from ImagoDeo
Forgiven.
But I was obvious taunting. :wtfawesome:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 17 2010, 7:04 pm Aristocrat Post #240

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
:wtfawesome:

LYNCH
LYNCH
LYNCH

:hurr:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1446 >
  Back to forum