Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
Norm Mafia #2: Dark Age Edition
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 7 2010, 9:51 pm
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46

Oct 5 2010, 5:24 pm Aristocrat Post #901

Quote from poison_us
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Again, please quote the rule where it says "You may not request or volunteer a quote from a role PM."
Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
C. One may not request or volunteer screenshots, videos, etc. of another's role screen or someone's password via the thread, a PM, or any other method. The game is intended to be won via behavioral analysis, special roles, and praying a lot. Such exchanges will be punished severely and take place at your own risk.
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
You know perfectly well that it's against the rules, just like I did when I made the video of my role.

Roy, before Azrael continues with this, please update the rules to explicitly ban any and all sharing of roles, either by quotations, videos, voice chat, text, cell phone calls, pictures, morse code, code embedded in any of the above, and any other form of communication you deem fit.

So, you can't claim roles publicly either? And the mafia host cannot post the roles of dead people because that would be "sharing" it with the public?

There's no logic in this. Drop it.

None.

Oct 5 2010, 5:34 pm Azrael Post #902

Quote from Wing Zero
I always thought sharing via quotes was legal, and just screens and videos were not :O

Yeah, everyone has always known that that's how it works, hence the rule.

Roy and other people have already explained what the rule means. Quotes are and have always been allowed.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2010, 5:40 pm by Azrael.Wrath.

Oct 5 2010, 7:04 pm poison_us Post #903

Back* from the grave

I'm just arguing for the fun of it, hence why I came in so late :sly:

Oct 5 2010, 7:09 pm DevliN Post #904

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Aaaaaaaaaaaand now this thread has run its course.

Closed.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46
  Back to forum