Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Nighttime only 14

38%
Morning only 15

41%
Both 8

22%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 37 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Aug 23 2011, 2:46 am NicholasBeige Post #21

This really wierd thing happened.

I was out at a party on Friday. Stayed at a girls house until Sunday. Apparently I smelt super nice on Sunday morning. Epic winning. No idea how I managed to pull that one off.

None.

Aug 23 2011, 2:46 am lil-Inferno Post #22

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Cardinal

I was out at a party on Friday. Stayed at a girls house until Sunday. Apparently I smelt super nice on Sunday morning. Epic winning. No idea how I managed to pull that one off.
This seems to be a continuous plot in each and every single one of your stories.

Aug 23 2011, 2:49 am Fire_Kame Post #23

wth is starcraft

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from name:Cardinal

This seems to be a continuous plot in each and every single one of your stories.

Nah man he just doesn't have much imagination. Its hard to come up with so many different chicks. B[

Aug 23 2011, 2:50 am NicholasBeige Post #24

Haters gonna hate.

None.

Aug 23 2011, 3:48 am FatalException Post #25

First shower I took at college, a girl walked through the bathroom as I was getting out. The bathroom is part of the hallway. :|

None.

Aug 23 2011, 4:20 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #26

👻 👾 👽 💪

I don't understand what that means or how it works. ;o Which hallway? Like you are walking down the hallway to go to your room, and you just happen across a couple toilets and some shower stalls or something?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 23 2011, 4:49 am Dem0n Post #27

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Aug 23 2011, 4:53 am Fire_Kame Post #28

wth is starcraft

Needs moar schematics. and blueprints

Aug 23 2011, 5:24 am MillenniumArmy Post #29

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07GXQ-SP14E&feature=feedlik

None.

Aug 23 2011, 6:07 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

That guy just sucks (really? forgetting a towel?) Nothing is wrong with any of that.

Other than being in bathrooms and part of a building, those remind me of port-a-potty showers that I've used. Like these ones, but with glass doors and no locks.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2011, 6:13 am by FaRTy1billion.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 23 2011, 4:52 pm FatalException Post #31

An approximate representation. There are doors between the bathroom and each part of the hallway, but those are usually left open so the hallway isn't blocked. You can also go around through the common room, but people just go straight through the bathroom because it's the stallway.

None.

Aug 23 2011, 4:55 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

oic.

With them so tucked away, what's the problem? :P

Aug 23 2011, 9:40 pm Lanthanide Post #33

Seems like a stupid layout. Instead of having the red area extend into the hallway area, they should've just made that a hallway and had double-doors opening from the bathroom into the hallway. There's no point designing a layout that includes doors that are going to be held open 98% of the time, you should've just left the doors off.

None.

Aug 23 2011, 11:01 pm poison_us Post #34

Back* from the grave

Every time I take a shower, either before or after, some girl (different most times or I'd be creeped out) walks either through the hallway, downstairs, whatever and sees me. It's kinda nice knowing about 70% of the time I get checked out :shifty: Though I can't tell if it's because they're horny college girls, because I'm naked except for a towel, or if it's because I'm actually attractive :disgust:

Just realized :shifty: was as close to :megusta: as SEN will get.

Aug 24 2011, 1:10 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #35

👻 👾 👽 💪

"because I'm naked except for a towel" -> I'd guess that one for 99% of encounters (regardless of person).

Also is there just kind of one shared bathroom or something? I'm not understanding this whole "random girl encounter" trend.

Options
  Back to forum