Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mafia: Cosa Infernostra
Mafia: Cosa Infernostra
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 29 2011, 4:54 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3339 >

Aug 14 2011, 2:26 am rayNimagi Post #601

You know, the last time he logged in was on August 10th. Maybe he lost his internet connection.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Aug 14 2011, 2:39 am Dem0n Post #602

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

lul his computer probably died again. His OS keeps crashing and his dad sends it to a shop instead of just reinstalling windows. xD

Aug 14 2011, 4:01 am Killer2121 Post #603

Someone should take control of the game so we can get this night over. so WHOEVER didn't sign up and has hosted this game before should take control of this night until Lil-Inferno can actually get online and start rehosting the mafia. or we could just start an entirely new Mafia game cuz this ones already pretty much over (as it seems..)

None.

Aug 14 2011, 4:03 am Dem0n Post #604

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

...nobody else can take over the game without lil telling us the roles.

Unless we get Devlin to do some snoopin'. :awesome:

Aug 14 2011, 5:10 am poison_us Post #605

Back* from the grave

:facepalm:

Aug 15 2011, 5:41 am lil-Inferno Post #606

Just here for the pie

** NIGHT 2 END **

[noclues]The most eventful night of them all began with LoTu)S murdering Wing Zero with no frills or thrills.[/noclues]

Killer2121 was up late playing a rhythm game. A corpulent man crashed through a nearby window, took the instrument used to play, and smashed it over Killer2121's head until he was unconscious, when the man whipped out a pistol and shot Killer2121 in the heart, killing him. The man dragged the body to a graveyard.

The next townsperson to die for the night died in their own home. Prior to killing their victim, the attacker greedily looted the house of all valuables, but at a slothed pace as to not wake them up, and consumed much of the food in the fridge to the point of waste. Finally the assailant choked Echo to death with a leather belt.

** DAY 3 START **

Vote for whoever should be lynched. The theoretical physicist, if they choose so, can reverse time.

I wasn't here for the past few days due to reasons out of my control (I was outside of my state).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 15 2011, 6:07 am by lil-Inferno.

Aug 15 2011, 6:05 am Wing Zero Post #607

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Noooooo! You must avenge me my comrads! And like, bring me back to life afterwards

Aug 15 2011, 6:08 am Azrael Post #608

Quote from lil-Inferno
Prior to killing their victim, the attacker greedily looted the house of all valuables, but at a slothed pace as to not wake them up, and consumed much of the food in the fridge to the point of waste.

Greed, sloth, gluttony. I killed Echo to see if he was Mafia. Test unsuccessful.

I vote for xAngelSpiritx to be executed.

Aug 15 2011, 6:25 am poison_us Post #609

Back* from the grave

I vote Riney. Sorry man, it was fun, but this game's gone on too long and Azrael took all the fun outta it.

Edit: so man fat references :lol:

Aug 15 2011, 6:39 am Roy Post #610

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I told Riney during a PM conversation that if anything was to happen to Killer on this night, I would look immediately at him. This was supposed to work as an incentive for him to not target Killer, but Killer was targeted regardless. This either means Riney acted just to spite me, or that Riney is not actually mafia-aligned. I'd hate for it to be the latter, because that would mean I'd have no idea who to look at next.

Also, Lingie, I thought you were planning to use your power against Azrael? It is obvious that you didn't, and you clearly didn't target the last mafia member. If I remember our conversation, I told you that I suspected Riney, so you should have jailed him. Assuming you did, this would clear Riney completely, and we'd have to re-evaluate everything.

As for now, may as well just say I vote xAngelSpiritx, because we can't go wrong there.

Aug 15 2011, 6:42 am Riney Post #611

Thigh high affectionado

I vote xAngelSpiritx, which is pretty much like saying I abstain, but none the less doing the town right.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 15 2011, 1:49 pm Raitaki Post #612

My resolve stands. I vote Riney.

None.

Aug 15 2011, 3:52 pm xAngelSpiritx Post #613

eternal lurker

Wait, so I didn't die in the night? Awesome.

I vote Riney. Self-preservation gogogo!

None.

Aug 15 2011, 4:40 pm rayNimagi Post #614

I vote xAngelSpiritx.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Aug 15 2011, 4:45 pm Tempz Post #615

I vote riney

None.

Aug 15 2011, 9:32 pm DevliN Post #616

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I vote Riney.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 16 2011, 1:19 am The_UrChai Post #617

I vote Riney.

None.

Aug 16 2011, 1:53 am TiKels Post #618

6 Riney 4 Angel

Really no reason to lynch angel since he's a sandbag.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 16 2011, 2:07 am Raitaki Post #619

Quote from TiKels
6 Riney 4 Angel

Really no reason to lynch angel since he's a sandbag.
^

None.

Aug 16 2011, 2:13 am Roy Post #620

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Better to lynch a confirmed mafia than a possible townie. But honestly, I have no doubts on Riney being mafia; I just wanted to hear Lingie's excuse for what happened last night.

I change my vote from xAngelSpiritx to Riney.

Riney has to be the last mafia with killing power. If we eliminate him, mafia are completely dead in the water. As TiKels said, we can get Angel and Lotus at any time without concern.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3339 >
  Back to forum