Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Meet payne?
Meet payne?
Apr 19 2011, 7:14 am
By: payne
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >

Apr 21 2011, 3:58 am Voyager7456 Post #61

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Symmetry
Quote from Voyager7456
No it isn't. I'd never sleep with someone who thought communism was viable.

Woah woah woah. Let's keep politics out of the bedroom.

Insightful political discussion is my fetish. :(

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 21 2011, 5:26 am Fire_Kame Post #62

wth is starcraft

ITT discussion about Payne that lasts several days

Keep up the ego feed!

Apr 21 2011, 12:47 pm poison_us Post #63

Back* from the grave

Quote from payne
Quote from Voyager7456
One major rule when hitch-hiking is to never talk of politics. :bye1:
Second is to never talk about religion.

Apr 21 2011, 1:00 pm OlimarandLouie Post #64

Come to Texas

None.

Apr 21 2011, 1:53 pm Neki Post #65

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Come to Texas
Don't go to Texas unless you enjoy kids bringing guns to school and injuring each other. :awesome:

None.

Apr 21 2011, 3:32 pm payne Post #66

:payne:

Quote from poison_us
Quote from payne
Quote from Voyager7456
One major rule when hitch-hiking is to never talk of politics. :bye1:
Second is to never talk about religion.
Third is never talk about sex. ;)
Fourth is set your rules right as you enter the car.
Fifth is never leave your bag alone. When you enter a car, keep the bag with you, or ask the guy to always be outside the car if ever you holding your bag (if it's in the trunk or back seat).

None.

Apr 21 2011, 6:27 pm Fire_Kame Post #67

wth is starcraft

:lol: no offense payne, but if I found myself in need of hitchhiking I don't think I'd come to you for advice.

Apr 21 2011, 6:50 pm IskatuMesk Post #68

Lord of the Locker Room

I'll take you for a ride on my tractor.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 22 2011, 12:20 am Neki Post #69

Quote from IskatuMesk
I'll take you for a ride on my tractor.
GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Come to my house and we could play some Marvel, MARVEL BABY!

None.

Apr 22 2011, 1:50 am payne Post #70

Quote from Fire_Kame
:lol: no offense payne, but if I found myself in need of hitchhiking I don't think I'd come to you for advice.
Too bad you're missing my hitchhiking wisdom. :awesome:

None.

Apr 22 2011, 3:01 am Neki Post #71

Quote from payne
Quote from Fire_Kame
Your hitchhiking wisdom is probably as good as your wisdom on running the economy. :awesome:

None.

Apr 22 2011, 3:15 am payne Post #72

Quote from Neki
Quote from payne
Quote from Fire_Kame
Your hitchhiking wisdom is probably as good as your wisdom on running the economy. :awesome:
That's good news for the world. :3

None.

Apr 22 2011, 11:06 am NudeRaider Post #73

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

We could bury bones in my backyard, and maybe there'll grow a dinosaur tree eventually.

Apr 22 2011, 11:42 am EzTerix Post #74

Quote from Neki
Quote from payne
Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from payne
Quote from EzTerix
Who would feel safe enough to hitchhike 5000km without getting raped or murdered? You apparently. I wonder how much you will shit your pants when a stout guy with a creepy grin eagerly lets you into his truck. GL

your face after 5 mins in the truck----> :hurr:
I have the right to refuse any lift I find unsafe? ;o
You think a convertible full of hot young co-eds is gonna stop and pick you up? Lonely Semi drivers are the only people who bother to stop and pick people up. Good luck.
I've already done hitch-hiking once in my life, and I didn't have a single problem.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150230538685076&set=a.10150230535765076.473635.882620075&type=1
Three of the 5 people that actually picked me up. The 2 unseen were cops. :P
The first guy invited me to his house, and by the time we arrived, I just knew he was a good guy. He's now my FaceBook friend, and we plan on meeting another time because he also is an outdoorsy person. He prepared me spaghetti for dinner, and I had coffee (first time in my life! wasn't bad, but I won't take more :P) and awesome breakfast. I also slept in his "friend room", and took a shower before the night.
The young girl has became a very good friend as well. I contacted her to organize some parts of my summer because she travels -a lot-.

Yes there is a risk, but god... no risk = no adventure!

Because it's too obvious to try to rape you the first time. Now that you actually trust the guy, he'll slip you something, and bam, raped. good luck, that's how rape cases always start. most rapes occur from people you know and trust.

I might have to agree with this. The guy is like 50 and he has a faux-hawk. He lives alone and eagerly invites a young stranger into his home. This sounds like it's leading to a rape scenario already. Oh my fuck did anyone's parent's teach you guys to stay away from strangers? This screams rape! RAPE RAPE RAPE

Outdoorsy person? He probably goes outside to bury the bodies ffs. Consider yourself lucky

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2011, 12:12 pm by EzTerix.

None.

Apr 22 2011, 11:55 am Ultraviolet Post #75

^^^ Agreed, that's weird as fuck. I would stay far far away.

Apr 22 2011, 1:08 pm NudeRaider Post #76

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

What the fuck people? Is the situation in USA really so grim that you're all so paranoid?!
Payne's view on the story makes perfect sense to me.

Apr 22 2011, 1:35 pm ubermctastic Post #77

I think the stranger rape thing has just become such a common meme that everyone thinks it's true.
The real rape danger is at parties and night clubs.

None.

Apr 22 2011, 2:18 pm Centreri Post #78

Relatively ancient and inactive

Yeah, my roommate was raped once at a party. He drank SO MUCH that he couldn't stand, I found him the next morning in the hallway with his pants down, sleeping. No idea who did it. But he's the one who said that he was raped, not me; I just thought he did it himself because he was drunk.

None.

Apr 22 2011, 3:15 pm CaptainWill Post #79

As funny as it is telling payne he's going to be raped by a trucker and dumped in a reservoir if he goes hitch-hiking, the truth is that most people are decent folk and you'd have to be pretty unlucky to stick your thumb out and get picked up by a serial killer.

I did laugh when I saw the picture of first guy he hitched a ride with, but I don't know what I was expecting. I know people who have done similar things and been fine, and they've done it through multiple countries where they didn't speak the language. It was actually kind of cool - they split into pairs and had a competition to see how far they could get across Europe with no money. I think one group managed to make it to Berlin.

Personally I'd crap my pants if I had to do that kind of thing ("Ou est le consul britannique?") , but I guess it's not for everybody.

None.

Apr 22 2011, 5:04 pm Fire_Kame Post #80

wth is starcraft

Quote from payne
Quote from Neki
Quote from payne
Quote from Fire_Kame
That's good news for the world. :3

For everyone except those living in it, maybe.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 6 >
  Back to forum