Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Meet payne?
Meet payne?
Apr 19 2011, 7:14 am
By: payne
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 >

Apr 22 2011, 7:17 pm payne Post #81

:payne:

Quote from EzTerix
Outdoorsy person? He probably goes outside to bury the bodies ffs. Consider yourself lucky
His trunk was filled with outdoor equipment: he was coming back from a sea-kayak formation. ;o

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2011, 9:15 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: don't quote-chain

None.

Apr 22 2011, 7:25 pm Neki Post #82

Perfect place to dump bodies. :awesome: Also, it's way easier to believe the world is a horrible place than a dandy place, so that's why you take precautions.

None.

Apr 22 2011, 8:03 pm Tempz Post #83

@Neki it is not a perfect place to dump a body as statistically speaking since most inexperience people tend to dump bodies in their car.

Collapse Box

How to tell if someone is trying to kill you?...

If they are really defensive, nervous, sweating, breathing heavily, quick or slow to answer, some tips to stay alive.

-Sit in the back seat , never sit in the middle seat (when people are on your left and right)
-Have a shank (knife) handy, i can make a homemade one out of stone if i had the time
-Make sure no one is behind you since most attacks happen when they sneak up behind you
-If you hear a distinctive metal clink sound jump out of the way, roll and dodge
-always have a friend near you

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2011, 8:08 pm by Tempz.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 12:55 am Neki Post #84

Quote from Tempz
@Neki it is not a perfect place to dump a body as statistically speaking since most inexperience people tend to dump bodies in their car.

Collapse Box

How to tell if someone is trying to kill you?...

If they are really defensive, nervous, sweating, breathing heavily, quick or slow to answer, some tips to stay alive.

-Sit in the back seat , never sit in the middle seat (when people are on your left and right)
-Have a shank (knife) handy, i can make a homemade one out of stone if i had the time
-Make sure no one is behind you since most attacks happen when they sneak up behind you
-If you hear a distinctive metal clink sound jump out of the way, roll and dodge
-always have a friend near you

well Payne has already ignored all of these tips so he's already dead I guess.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 1:27 am TiKels Post #85

-Selling seperate body parts onto the black market and make a cool 200 grand
Where does someone even find "the black market"

I mean it's not like you can just google that kind of shit. Like seriously, try it. Google "black market".
Also: who in the US would want to buy limbs? That kind of stuff I feel like would be like... in china or some shit.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 23 2011, 2:01 am poison_us Post #86

Back* from the grave

Just throwing this out there, the acid part you had was the only realistically possible way to cover it up.

Apr 23 2011, 3:11 am payne Post #87

:payne:

Quote from poison_us
Just throwing this out there, the acid part you had was the only realistically possible way to cover it up.
What about eating the body?

None.

Apr 23 2011, 3:20 am EzTerix Post #88

Quote from payne
Quote from poison_us

I cut off a piece of my brothers arm before and cooked it before. It tasted like a mix between pigeon and a run-over moose.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 3:51 am Neki Post #89

Quote from EzTerix
Quote from payne
Quote from poison_us

I cut off a piece of my brothers arm before and cooked it before. It tasted like a mix between pigeon and a run-over moose.

Oh, I see...Payne, never try that please.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 4:01 am CaptainWill Post #90

You forgot cutting up the body and feeding it to pigs. They'll eat anything.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 12:32 pm Fire_Kame Post #91

wth is starcraft

If I didn't have a bright and promising future, I might have become a sporadic serial killer for lulz. You'd never see it coming :awesome:

Apr 23 2011, 2:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #92

Just here for the pie

Quote from Fire_Kame
If I didn't have a bright and promising future, I might have become a sporadic serial killer for lulz. You'd never see it coming :awesome:
I always thought of something like that. If it turns out I'm not successful then I'm turning my life into world conqueror mode.

Apr 23 2011, 5:07 pm EzTerix Post #93

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Fire_Kame
I always thought of something like that. If it turns out I'm not successful then I'm turning my life into world conqueror mode.
If I get AIDS cause my girlfriend cheated, I'm just going to commit suicide like a normal person OKAY? No revenge and no spontaneous mass killings. Nutcases...

---

Going on an epic hunt to assassinate Al-Qaeda is also acceptable. Kill the already evil mass murderers while your at it? might as well

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 23 2011, 7:02 pm by DevliN. Reason: Inappropriate.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 5:53 pm poison_us Post #94

Back* from the grave

Quote from EzTerix
Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Fire_Kame
If I get AIDS cause my girlfriend cheated, I'm just going to commit suicide like a normal person OKAY? No revenge and no spontaneous mass killings. Nutcases...

---

Going on an epic hunt to assassinate Al-Qaeda is also acceptable. Kill the already evil mass murderers while your at it? might as well
I'd get revenge on the bitch for cheating then giving me AIDS. Then I'd likely kill myself, because I've always secretly held the view that those with incurable, spreadable diseases should be euthanized to clean the uninfected.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 23 2011, 7:03 pm by DevliN. Reason: Edited Ez's post.

Apr 23 2011, 6:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #95

wth is starcraft

Quote from EzTerix
Quote from payne
Quote from poison_us

Holy shit this went into a whole new realm of creepiness. How did I miss this earlier?

Apr 23 2011, 6:02 pm EzTerix Post #96

Quote from poison_us
Quote from EzTerix
Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Fire_Kame

If I get AIDS cause my girlfriend was a cumdumpster I'm just going to commit suicide like a normal person OKAY? No revenge and no spontaneous mass killings. Nutcases...

---

I'd get revenge on the bitch for cheating then giving me AIDS. Then I'd likely kill myself, because I've always secretly held the view that those with incurable, spreadable diseases should be euthanized to clean the uninfected.

AIDS is hard to spread unless you start gushing blood or butt rape someone (or if someone butt rapes you LOL). I just don't wanna live with it...ewww AIDS

None.

Apr 23 2011, 6:29 pm CaptainWill Post #97

Or if you share needles. In the developed world AIDS is more or less the disease of semi-accepted subcultures - (gays and hard drug users).

In sub-Saharan Africa one in five prostitutes (or greater) has AIDS.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 6:50 pm Fire_Kame Post #98

wth is starcraft

Quote from CaptainWill
Or if you share needles. In the developed world AIDS is more or less the disease of semi-accepted subcultures - (gays and hard drug users).
:facts:

So what sex related topic has not come up on SEN yet? We've covered STDs, Contraceptives, Payne's fetishes...

Apr 23 2011, 7:01 pm DevliN Post #99

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

This has gotten severely offtopic. I realize this is Null, but come on.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 23 2011, 7:04 pm Centreri Post #100

Relatively ancient and inactive

Dev, you don't want them to make separate threads for each topic, better compact it all in here.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 >
  Back to forum