Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Meet payne?
Meet payne?
Apr 19 2011, 7:14 am
By: payne
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6

Apr 23 2011, 7:07 pm Fire_Kame Post #101

wth is starcraft

Quote from Centreri
Dev, you don't want them to make separate threads for each topic, better compact it all in here.

Randomfractal

Apr 23 2011, 7:13 pm DevliN Post #102

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Centreri
Dev, you don't want them to make separate threads for each topic, better compact it all in here.
I don't want threads for some of the stuff I deleted. The rest I don't care about.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 23 2011, 7:26 pm Neki Post #103

Honestly, I hope Payne never meets any of you now. He's too young and easily influenced and you guys are talking about rape and aids and mass murder. Payne still sees the world as the perfect place for hitchhiking and spouting terms of communism. :hurr:

None.

Apr 25 2011, 1:50 am Tempz Post #104

All of the ways I've listed are plausible but difficult except the acid part, that's easy....

Grinding people into a meat substance then using them like ground beef, for taste if you want something really fishy use babies... people depending on their fat content taste like beef or pork (also depends on certain body parts) more like pork though. (there are tribes in South America who eat their dead relatives that's how i know :O)

Getting on topic as someone who's hitch hiked before you really need to make sure that the person that's driving you isn't a pedo bear...

None.

Apr 25 2011, 2:16 am UnholyUrine Post #105

Hey Payne,

When you get to Vancouver, want me to show you where to get condoms?

None.

Apr 25 2011, 6:24 am DevliN Post #106

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from DevliN
This has gotten severely offtopic. I realize this is Null, but come on.
No, really.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6
  Back to forum